Im thinkin Winehouse is rather hirstute(NSFW)

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
or is it a shadow? either way...eeewwwwwww

Comments

• dayday 9,612 Posts

She might as well dig a hole in the dirt and roll over in it.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    hirstute

i had to look up this word. according to gooogle you meant hirsute.
    and i'm not down with the natural look.
    it looks more like shadow.

wait, is this another amy winehouse thread?

healthy amy:

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    "Hirsute"

- spidey

• or is it a shadow? either way...eeewwwwwww

She might as well dig a hole in the dirt and roll over in it.

bitch is FOUL...

OD and drop dead already....

• OD and drop dead already

just a tad on the callous side. care to explain why you wish her to die?

• OD and drop dead already

just a tad on the callous side isn't that. care to explain why you wish her to die?

Because...

a. she sucks

b. musically speaking, is a one-trick pony

c. her crappy music is the soundtrack to every Becky and pseudo hipster douchebag

d. she makes a career out of glamourizing heroin abuse

e. she has that sea-hag face and ratty bouffant hairdo

f. of this latest photo (imagine how bad that puss reeks)

should I go on?

OD and drop dead already

just a tad on the callous side isn't that. care to explain why you wish her to die?

Because...

a. she sucks

c. her crappy music is the soundtrack to every Becky and pseudo hipster douchebag

should I go on?

yes, please, your devotion to hating this woman fascinates me. keep going to Z.

• Actually, that's all I have so far... but gimme a little while.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

bitch is FOUL...

c'mon dude ... that's FOUL.

Just cause you don't like someone's music doesn't give you any grounds to wish them dead.

• bitch is FOUL...

Just cause you don't like someone's music doesn't give you any grounds to wish them dead.

• bitch is FOUL...

Man, I'm glad I came back when I did. This stew has been needin some salt for quite a while it seems. Put down the herbal tea and take a shot of whiskey wich yo buoy...

I call em like I see 'em & my vision's 20/20, son...

bitch is FOUL...

Man, I'm glad I came back when I did. This stew has been needin some salt for quite a while it seems. Put down the herbal tea and take a shot of whiskey wich yo buoy...

if she dies its all your fault!

• bitch is FOUL...

if she dies its all your fault!

promise?

• tbonetbone 7 Posts
    OD and drop dead already

Because...

a. she sucks

should I go on?

Even if it's all true

she's still slightly refreshing compared to all the other edgy-singer-girls and could very well bring back some much-needed soul to the mainstream.

i think she's kind of a badass.

bitch is FOUL...

I stay sippin Yerba Mate str8 from the gourd son! No sucre needed.

Who else here can recognize that real talk?

I could use a shot of Whiskey

• bitch is FOUL...

I stay sippin Yerba Mate str8 from the gourd son! No sucre needed.

Who else here can recognize that real talk?

I could use a shot of Whiskey

Yerba Mat??? Bueno, ch??... yo tambien tomo el mat?? agrio sin azucar... pasalo pa aca y pone unos tangos en el tocadiscos, boludo...

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

Even if it's all true

she's still slightly refreshing compared to all the other edgy-singer-girls and could very well bring back some much-needed soul to the mainstream.

no.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

Even if it's all true

no.

no i dont think so either. im tired of trash these days and she is like the bottom of the port-a-potty bowl to me.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    We have this strange Sports Talk/Hip-Hop radio show here in Dallas on Saturday's and this past week they were talkin' about Amy W......the one dude "Skin" starts talkin' about the Dap Kings and how they backed Amy and he then plays a Sharon Jones cut that just kills it.

His partner Ben just isn't feelin' it....says he likes Winehouse because she sings about going to Slick Rick concerts and goin' to Rehab but he couldn't get into this "old sounding stuff"

GTFOOHWTBS

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    Sweet Puma stripe, dude.

• should I break up with my longtime girlfriend just because she listens to Any occiasional? Just say the word and considerate it DONE!

should I break up with my longtime girlfriend just because she listens to Any occiasional? Just say the word and considerate it DONE!

that's some Anchorman shit right theea

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    I bet men wouldn't hate on Amy Winehouse so much if she were hot.

That said, I think her music is way mediocre, but better than a lot of other pop music out right now.

• I gotta say, I had heard this lady's music only in passing up until this blow-up over her addictions.

So I went to the internets for edification, and most of what I heard was as shit.

This, though, THIS lickle clip changed my opinion in regard to her POTENTIAL quite a bit:

LOL

Not that it's even true, but does that really bother you? So much fantastic music has been made about and because of drugs.

You sound kinda like...

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

ick. this is something i didn't need to see. what the hell is that ring of black shit around her foot?

ick. this is something i didn't need to see. what the hell is that ring of black shit around her foot?

Sand? Dirt? You guys are squeamish today.

• d. she makes a career out of glamourizing heroin abuse

LOL

Not that it's even true, but does that really bother you? So much fantastic music has been made about and because of drugs.

You sound kinda like...

And it took how many hours for your puny brain to come up with this tepid retort?

How is it "not even true" when her hit single is titled "REHAB"?

Do you even know who we're talking about here?

Her songs glamourize heroin addiction. That's not to say that other artists haven't danced with the devil but they didn't outwardly whore themselves out as being junkies to get media attention. Bitch just keeps playin herself. THAT's why I think she should drop dead from an OD. Well, the other reasons too, but that's the main one.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    you guys are fucking vicious. jesus. crabby old men alert.

• ODing on drugs isn't funny in the least.