Im thinkin Winehouse is rather hirstute(NSFW)

Comments

• tbonetbone 7 Posts

How is it "not even true" when her hit single is titled "REHAB"?

Do you even know who we're talking about here?

Her songs glamourize heroin addiction.

I'm pretty sure the song "Rehab" is about drinkin.... and I've never heard one lyric talking about heroin. The only drug references in that new album are about weed and booze.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

d. she makes a career out of glamourizing heroin abuse

LOL

Not that it's even true, but does that really bother you? So much fantastic music has been made about and because of drugs.

You sound kinda like...

And it took how many hours for your puny brain to come up with this tepid retort?

Her songs glamourize heroin addiction. That's not to say that other artists haven't danced with the devil but they didn't outwardly whore themselves out as being junkies to get media attention. Bitch just keeps playin herself. THAT's why I think she should drop dead from an OD. Well, the other reasons too, but that's the main one.

I just hope that if she ever cleans up she doesn't go Al Green Little Richard born again.

I'm intrigued by the songs wrtten from a lady with a death wish and I like the dap-kings so she still gets love from my fat ass

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    I bet men wouldn't hate on Amy Winehouse so much if she were hot.

Amy Winehouse used to be crazy hot.

That said, I think her music is way mediocre, but better than a lot of other pop music out right now.

• you guys are fucking vicious. jesus. crabby old men alert.

Y'know, I was fine until the Bill O'Reilly comparison... then the gloves had to come off!

It's all fun though...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

That said, I think her music is way [strike]mediocre, but[/strike] better than a lot of other pop music out right now.

man, she does look ALOT better there. Drugs are bad mmmkay?

• rummyrummy 11 Posts
    Looking good with the blood stained shoes..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/ar...icc=picbox&ct=5

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    her neo-RnB singing style drives me up a wall...making one syllable 900 notes and shit. Its some fake ass Aretha Franklin steez...add a healthy dose of fake ass Esther Phillips nasal timbre and you have one annoying singer. People take little stylized ideas from the masters and run with it in a totally annoying way. I hate her voice, dont care if she was hot at one time...she is awful. I didnt want this thread to turn into another critque of her music, it was just a "eeeeeewww, look at her nasty crotch" thread.

That said, I think her music is way [strike]mediocre, but[/strike] better than a lot of other pop music out right now.

man, she does look ALOT better there. Drugs are bad mmmkay?

Parasitic, waster junkie husbands who act as dealers or enablers to their high-earning wives so they can continue to use them as a meal-ticket don't exactly help either.

Yeah, that just happened.

Esther Phillips

Yeah, right now she reminds me of Esther Phillips in more ways than one. I sense a cover of "Home Is Where The Hatred Is" on her next record, if she doesn't turn up her toes first.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Parasitic, waster junkie husbands who act as dealers or enablers to their high-earning wives so they can continue to use them as a meal-ticket don't exactly help either.

What does he do? Is he famous for anything other than being Mr. Winehouse?

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    or is it a shadow? either way...eeewwwwwww

i'm not sure... but i think it actually could be a mini ballsack that worked its way out of the side of her bikini bottoms

• She is looking more mannish by the day.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Winehouse isn't hot, what else is new?

• Winehouse isn't hot, what else is new?

That she may be a he

• ChappuhChappuh 53 Posts
    hahah, shit. now if only there was this much hate directed towards kat von doom (or whatever the fuck her name is) i could go to sleep a happy (grumpy?) man.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    hahah, shit. now if only there was this much hate directed towards kat von doom (or whatever the fuck her name is) i could go to sleep a happy (grumpy?) man.

Get used to it buddy, Winehouse threads are never less than a :5pager:

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Her? You're buggin.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

bitch is FOUL...

OD and drop dead already....

c'mon dude ... that's FOUL.

Just cause you don't like someone's music doesn't give you any grounds to wish them dead.

Man, I'm glad I came back when I did. This stew has been needin some salt for quite a while it seems. Put down the herbal tea and take a shot of whiskey wich yo buoy...

I call em like I see 'em & my vision's 20/20, son...

I stay sippin Yerba Mate str8 from the gourd son! No sucre needed.

Who else here can recognize that real talk?

I could use a shot of Whiskey

Yerba Mat??? Bueno, ch??... yo tambien tomo el mat?? agrio sin azucar... pasalo pa aca y pone unos tangos en el tocadiscos, boludo...

Bo, estuve la semana pasada en Montevideo. Todo el mundo anda diciendo "No seas malo" todo el tiempo.
    Ejemplo, estas en la feria de Tristan Narvaja pidiendo descuento por algun disco y el tipo te dice "No te lo puedo dejar mas barato, no seas malo"

What does he do? Is he famous for anything other than being Mr. Winehouse?

As far as I've been able to establish, he's just a garden variety Camden/Shoreditch hipster whose ship came in in a pretty big way. I know quite a few people who moved in the same circles as him before he got his hooks into Amy Winehouse, and some of the stories I've heard about him would probably be considered defamatory or libellous by a lawyer. This doesn't necessarily mean they're untrue.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    I don't really know much about her or her music, but I like that Monroe piercing

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    its sad, but seriously I see a ghost

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    This generation's Janis Joplin?

P.S.
    IMG SRC=http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6423/0817winehousepcntd9.jpg>

• her neo-RnB singing style drives me up a wall...making one syllable 900 notes and shit. Its some fake ass Aretha Franklin steez...add a healthy dose of fake ass Esther Phillips nasal timbre and you have one annoying singer.

yeah i never heard her music till i watched that youtube where she looks like a transvestite italian hooker but i totally agree. real annoying. the 20 seconds i saw was enough.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

Cause that song never mentions, nor is it glamorizing, heroin. I guess you could interpret a couple lines as references to doing it, but that would be, you know, your interpretation. And subtle references to drug use are neither anything new, nor should they be shocking to anyone but conservative talk show pundits.

Bitch just keeps playin herself.

"Bitch" is caking off the media attention she is getting from dummies like you blogging about her.

• her neo-RnB singing style drives me up a wall...making one syllable 900 notes and shit. Its some fake ass Aretha Franklin steez...add a healthy dose of fake ass Esther Phillips nasal timbre and you have one annoying singer. People take little stylized ideas from the masters and run with it in a totally annoying way. I hate her voice, dont care if she was hot at one time...she is awful. I didnt want this thread to turn into another critque of her music, it was just a "eeeeeewww, look at her nasty crotch" thread.

Yes, her singing is so shtick (Yiddish: שטיק) (or schtick) - a comic theme or gimmick[/b]. Right? It's SO gimmicky - I'm like "are you kidding me, people take this shit serious?"

I don't think that she's all that bad looking - when she's healthy and natural (without the smelly nest on her head, the Sharpie eyeliner and crack physique) She goes out of her way to be unappealing. Is it a feminist statement? It's pretty unusual for women to go to such lengths to make them selves UNattractive.

I think her music stinks, but her fashion / appearance is righteously subversive!?

She's a feminist soldier! With a crack addiction.

By the way - to those who say she's glamorizing heroin - I think she's more into crack. Hence the skeletal figure.

She's definitely an intriguing character...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

P.S.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/lopezruiz/monkeytax2.jpg" alt="" />

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Yes, her singing is so shtick (Yiddish: שטיק) (or schtick)

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

P.S.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/lopezruiz/monkeytax2.jpg" alt="" />
    The dead monkey looks better, I must say.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Yes, her singing is so shtick (Yiddish: שטיק) (or schtick)

shin tet yud kaf?

looks made up to me