Im thinkin Winehouse is rather hirstute(NSFW)

13»

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Yes, her singing is so shtick (Yiddish: שטיק) (or schtick)

shin tet yud kaf?

looks made up to me

just add another yud and you get שטייק !!!

(even better than bacon)

• How is it "not even true" when her hit single is titled "REHAB"?

Cause that song never mentions, nor is it glamorizing, heroin. I guess you could interpret a couple lines as references to doing it, but that would be, you know, your interpretation. And subtle references to drug use are neither anything new, nor should they be shocking to anyone but conservative talk show pundits.

Do you even know who we're talking about here?

Bitch just keeps playin herself.

"Bitch" is caking off the media attention she is getting from dummies like you blogging about her.

Didn't realize the sheer impact of my blogging keeps this triflin bitch famous...

I need to stop, then....

Thank you...

• hahah, shit. now if only there was this much hate directed towards kat von doom (or whatever the fuck her name is) i could go to sleep a happy (grumpy?) man.

Her? You're buggin.

Kat Von D? You ARE buggin!

Sure, she's a little overdone on the whole "LA Rock & Roll" vibe, but she has a lot of talent. I only wish those tattoo reality shows would focus less on the whole "this tattoo has a deep meaning" storylines and just make it about rad tattoos. maybe focus on the artists a bit more.

But yeah, Kat Von D and Winehouse should not be uttered in the same sentence. Blasphemy!

• bitch is FOUL...

OD and drop dead already....

c'mon dude ... that's FOUL.

Just cause you don't like someone's music doesn't give you any grounds to wish them dead.

Man, I'm glad I came back when I did. This stew has been needin some salt for quite a while it seems. Put down the herbal tea and take a shot of whiskey wich yo buoy...

I call em like I see 'em & my vision's 20/20, son...

I stay sippin Yerba Mate str8 from the gourd son! No sucre needed.

Who else here can recognize that real talk?

I could use a shot of Whiskey

Yerba Mat??? Bueno, ch??... yo tambien tomo el mat?? agrio sin azucar... pasalo pa aca y pone unos tangos en el tocadiscos, boludo...

Bo, estuve la semana pasada en Montevideo. Todo el mundo anda diciendo "No seas malo" todo el tiempo.
    Ejemplo, estas en la feria de Tristan Narvaja pidiendo descuento por algun disco y el tipo te dice "No te lo puedo dejar mas barato, no seas malo"

Pero viejo, hace a??os que los Yoruguas andan diciendo "no seas malo". Y ustedes, los Porte??os seguramente dicen algo precido, no?

Y, boludo, que discos comprastes? Tenes alguno de Fatturoso o del negro Rada cuando estaban en la onda psicoldelica? Mi viejo me dice que son buenisimos...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Pero viejo, hace a??os que los Yoruguas andan diciendo "no seas malo". Y ustedes, los Porte??os seguramente dicen algo precido, no?

supongo que "no seas malo" seria el equivalente a "no hinches las pelotas".

Y, boludo, que discos comprastes? Tenes alguno de Fatturoso o del negro Rada cuando estaban en la onda psicoldelica? Mi viejo me dice que son buenisimos...

me traje de todo, entre cosas, una coleccion de 8 discos de musica electroacustica sudamericana editada solo en Uruguay (??????). Un simple de Los Shakers que esta tremendo.

Tu viejo debe estar hablando de Totem. Bue-ni-si-mo. Nunca escuchaste nada de ellos? Si no tenes nada, te subo algunos mp3s. Creo que tengo "doubles" del disco "Descarga" (el segundo de Totem).

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts

Parasitic, waster junkie husbands who act as dealers or enablers to their high-earning wives so they can continue to use them as a meal-ticket don't exactly help either.

Yeah, that just happened.

What does he do? Is he famous for anything other than being Mr. Winehouse?

As far as I've been able to establish, he's just a garden variety Camden/Shoreditch hipster whose ship came in in a pretty big way. I know quite a few people who moved in the same circles as him before he got his hooks into Amy Winehouse, and some of the stories I've heard about him would probably be considered defamatory or libellous by a lawyer. This doesn't necessarily mean they're untrue.

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/13234640.html

bloggie

• Pero viejo, hace a??os que los Yoruguas andan diciendo "no seas malo". Y ustedes, los Porte??os seguramente dicen algo precido, no?

supongo que "no seas malo" seria el equivalente a "no hinches las pelotas".

me traje de todo, entre cosas, una coleccion de 8 discos de musica electroacustica sudamericana editada solo en Uruguay (??????). Un simple de Los Shakers que esta tremendo.

Tu viejo debe estar hablando de Totem. Bue-ni-si-mo. Nunca escuchaste nada de ellos? Si no tenes nada, te subo algunos mp3s. Creo que tengo "doubles" del disco "Descarga" (el segundo de Totem).

SI, Totem... exactamente.. me habia olvidado...
    La verdad que no conozco ningun tema de ellos. Mi viejo no puede encontrar el LP que tenia en su coleccion. Me podes pasar unos MP3? Dal?? che, no seas malo... haha!

Si tenes dobles, avisame... a lo mejor podemos hacer un "trade".

Chau bo... gracias!

• BeatsoupBeatsoup 511 Posts
    There's so much hate here for Winehouse, Seems like some have based there hate entirely on what they've seen/ heard on youtube videos

Listen to back to black. It's a complete album, the song writing is very good and so is the band. This is some good music all around and very solid listen from start to finish.

I still think her voice is kind of annoying, and I don't think i'd like the album without the dap kings playing on it but I support her music.

Now as for her personal life and the mysterious vagina clouds....

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    Amy Whinehouse = the skinny cracked out macy gray for the 21st century

• Options
    hahah, shit. now if only there was this much hate directed towards kat von doom (or whatever the fuck her name is) i could go to sleep a happy (grumpy?) man.

Her? You're buggin.

Kat Von D? You ARE buggin!

Sure, she's a little overdone on the whole "LA Rock & Roll" vibe, but she has a lot of talent. I only wish those tattoo reality shows would focus less on the whole "this tattoo has a deep meaning" storylines and just make it about rad tattoos. maybe focus on the artists a bit more.

THANK YOU!! I've only seen one episode of Miami Ink, and didn't even get the whole way through because of all the focus on what tattoos mean to people. Now all of a sudden in the past year I've noticed a lot more people coming right out and asking me about the "meaning" behind my leg sleeve, or "do they all have a meaning?" if I'm at the beach. I was at physical therapy the last three months and got asked 6 or 7 times about what my leg "means". People you don't even know want to know your whole life story without even knowing your name because of these wack-ass shows.

"What's the meaning behind it?"
    "And what does this mean to you?"
    "What does that symbolize?"
    "Is there some meaning to that?"

• yo, whaddup Sween?
    Who did your work?

Ever get tatted by Mike Ledger at NY Adorned?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

Parasitic, waster junkie husbands who act as dealers or enablers to their high-earning wives so they can continue to use them as a meal-ticket don't exactly help either.

Yeah, that just happened.

What does he do? Is he famous for anything other than being Mr. Winehouse?

As far as I've been able to establish, he's just a garden variety Camden/Shoreditch hipster whose ship came in in a pretty big way. I know quite a few people who moved in the same circles as him before he got his hooks into Amy Winehouse, and some of the stories I've heard about him would probably be considered defamatory or libellous by a lawyer. This doesn't necessarily mean they're untrue.

Hahaha! The club that this girl mentions (Trash) is where one of my friends knows him from. He dated a friend of hers too, and apparently had a habit of hitting her up for cash at inopportune moments. Another guy who knows him through a mutual friend has described him as "a thoroughly nasty piece of work". At least K-Fed tried to earn his own money.

• Options
    yo, whaddup Sween?
    Who did your work?

Mike did all of mine starting in '93, and a few of them were when he was at Adorned. I asked you a couple years ago if you used to run into him at the Shaolin spot, I doubt you remember that though.

• yo, whaddup Sween?
    Who did your work?

Mike did all of mine starting in '93, and a few of them were when he was at Adorned. I asked you a couple years ago if you used to run into him at the Shaolin spot, I doubt you remember that though.

I do remember that but no, I never had the pleasure of meeting him. He's really great and I slept on the opportunity to get work done while he was in NY. Now he runs a shop in Hawaii or something. I dunno if he ever travels to LA or anything.

Post up some of your work, dude!

Ledger is a badass...