Online T-Shirt spots )NRR)

Skip DrinkwaterSkip Drinkwater 1,694 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Aside from The Giant Peach and Digital Gravel (which are both pretty damn weak with a few exceptions), do any of you know of any better places to find t-shirts online? Thanks...

Comments

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    turntablelab.com has a good selection. I don't think I've ever bought a T-shirt online.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    my homies at www.threadless.com hold it down.... if your into that.

www.xlarge.com

www.karmaloop.com

www.headstrong.co.uk

and of course.... www.icedoutgear.com

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    my buddy Steve does

http://www.krudmart.com

fast shipping, great service & good prices

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    my buddy Steve does

shit looks real hot

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Saying, Steve's been at it and does good business. Tell him Mark sent 'cha

-M

• slushslush 691 Posts
    my buddy Steve does

crazy. steve is my boy. one of my bestest friends.

anyway. fuck digital gravol,,,, please buy many shirts from my man krud. He works super hard at the site, and does it pretty much by himself with the exception of whatever help i give him along the way. Steve really cares about his biz. its his lifeblood. Fuck he gave up making hot ass beats to do this

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    we have some up on the site will have ore once the storefront opens this summer.

• thanks fellas. if there are any other spots yall know of, please drop them. there are these two particular shirts i'm looking for that aren't on any of those links...

• zazzle.com got that HEAT

• silvertonesilvertone 765 Posts
    Bougie T's are some bullshit yo.

www.bullyrecords.com for my latest bougie designs.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    Digital Gravel ceased being viable long before dude from King of Queens (Doug?) started rocking LRG gear on that show (Big up Jerry Stiller, though). Word to my man, Steve Kream though. Krudmart for all the followers.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

hahaahaha

• Digital Gravel ceased being viable long before dude from King of Queens (Doug?) started rocking LRG gear on that show (Big up Jerry Stiller, though). Word to my man, Steve Kream though. Krudmart for all the followers.

What's with everyone's beef with Digital Gravel? I kinda like it...

• parenparen 537 Posts
    ya plaid (sic). yaself (doot doot doo doo). the tshirt game has stepped up since the early dg days. milkcrate is no longer viable and lrg is (sitcom) played.

where the fuck is my fallin 12 shitdamn.?

worddrunkonsundaysfuckabluelawINstate.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Woah. That last one reminds me of watching a "Deeper Shade of Soul" by Urban Dance Squad video in around 1991 I think. And I remember in the video at the top of the skateramp there was a dood wearing this shirt that I ain't seen before:

• ya plaid (sic). yaself (doot doot doo doo). the tshirt game has stepped up since the early dg days. milkcrate is no longer viable and lrg is (sitcom) played.

where the fuck is my fallin 12 shitdamn.?

worddrunkonsundaysfuckabluelawINstate.

I still don't get it... I like Milkcrate! Anyhow, I just ordered some shirts from DG, and I'm very pleased... they are the ugly as hell Delta Inc. shirts, and I like them alot... haven't seen those on any other sites.

And LRG, what do you mean it's played? I just caught on after seeing it on the show!

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    [And LRG, what do you mean it's played? I just caught on after seeing it on the show!]

^yikes.

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    as long as yall dont rock the tshirts that cost $125. nice lives.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Theres so much HEAT on this badboy, the shits almost on fire!

• parenparen 537 Posts

I still don't get it... I like Milkcrate! Anyhow, I just ordered some shirts from DG, and I'm very pleased... they are the ugly as hell Delta Inc. shirts, and I like them alot... haven't seen those on any other sites.

And LRG, what do you mean it's played? I just caught on after seeing it on the show!

i'm sayin'. milkcrate design aesthetic has just fallen off since the start. the homegrown styles of mike, nick, emynd, the rub affliliates, and hoards of others are above and beyond what that used to be.

all in all, i really like DG in terms of their site functionality and their shipping turn around. it's just the products haven't aligned with my tastes in over two years.

re: those Delta shirts - I was those on the Delta site (am a big fan of that dude, but those shits are third-rate compared to the two Delta shirts that I scored through the Houston a few years ago (no backpedal).

• Those Pac-Man shirts are funny as hell - where did you see them? I can't find them on Krud.

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    http://www.stencilrevolution.com/tutorials/tutorialsview.php?id=2

easier than you think.
    embrace your inner D.I.Y.er

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Those Pac-Man shirts are funny as hell - where did you see them? I can't find them on Krud.

http://www.beinghunted.com/v40/shop/index.html

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    The Onion store have plenty of cool shirts, including my personal favorite: