Hot chicks with douchebags

Comments

• I see the douchebag, but where are the "hot chicks"?

Haha. I kept looking for good pics but my work was blocking them and then I couldn't determine a hot chick that would represent America well. Alba seemed too easy.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    You know that's kind of the same argument that I always play in my mind when I think about Al Qaida bombing New York - it's like "Um dudes, if there's going to be any left-leaning people who at the very least might be sympathetic to your gripes, they're probably going to be here" - and vice versa when people in Topeka, Kansas voted for Bush because of "security issues."

I met a girl in Finland a few days ago and she asked me "What are you?" When I broke down my racial background to her ("I'm a quarter this, a quarter that") she said to me "You Americans are so silly with you always trying to add together the little pieces of what you are, when really you are not anything" (her exact words.) She then proceeded to tell me that, even though she liked me, she hated americans because they are so selfish and that the country shouldn't get as much respect as we think we should because as a whole we're arrogant and don't know anything (paraphrasing, but still...) She was 22 and had never been here.

You're (US) the imperial power at the moment so you're going to be hated. Some of it is justified, some not.

As for Al Qiada, they wont make any destinction between westerners by their political persuasions, even western muslims are fair game. Their midset is not one for discourse of this kind.

You're correct about the Al Qiada mindset. It's not even worth discussing right now. But the question I have is, even if we ARE the imperial power of the moment, how does that justify a blanket prejudice of Americans? Not trying to seem like all bent out of shape, I really would love to hear the reasoning behind it.

It doesn't!

Yep, it doesn't.

But some would argue that Americans have a collective responsibility for the actions of your country. Some just have an axe to grind. Some of it is just envy.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I would NEVER want to meet Paris Hilton or any of the lame airheads from Sunset Tan

wow, is this where you get your idea of how Americans are? I've worked with both these people and guess what? this is done for entertainment not to show a slice of life, both the Surreal life and Sunset Tan have WRITERS making scripts. Real americans don't walk around with a audio guy, a video, guy and a lighting kit set up for them.

I don't think I am better than anyone, I just choose to live my life like a normal person and I am tired of the vain and superficial shit heads of the World.

by the way, saying what you are saying makes you look like a hypocrite and a fool.

Thanks for watching my tv shows though, its your normal viewership that pays my superficial paychecks every week

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    On a similar topic... who's watching the Pick Up Artist?

I find it entertaining because, yes, I read the book it's based on... The Game. I fully agree that these dudes are all douchebags (especially Mystery), but the book is actually very well written and it really breaks it down to a science. I don't model my "game" completely after the book or the show, but the theories do work without giving up your personality and/or pride. A little understanding and self confidence really helps.

So if you're bitter and wonder why women ignore you or always want to be your friend... I suggest The Game by Neil Strauss. No joke. Just don't become a douchebag after reading it

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

I find it entertaining because, yes, I read the book it's based on... The Game. I fully agree that these dudes are all douchebags (especially Mystery), but the book is actually very well written and it really breaks it down to a science. I don't model my "game" completely after the book or the show, but the theories do work without giving up your personality and/or pride. A little understanding and self confidence really helps.

So if you're bitter and wonder why women ignore you or always want to be your friend... I suggest The Game by Neil Strauss. No joke. Just don't become a douchebag after reading it

^^^ MEMBER OF THE "SEDUCTION COMMUNITY" REVEALED ^^^

seriously though these guys are on some other shit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Strauss

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_Jeffries

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_%28seduction_community%29

"Neuro Linguistic Programming?"

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

You're (US) the imperial power at the moment so you're going to be hated. Some of it is justified, some not.

As for Al Qiada, they wont make any destinction between westerners by their political persuasions, even western muslims are fair game. Their midset is not one for discourse of this kind.

You're correct about the Al Qiada mindset. It's not even worth discussing right now. But the question I have is, even if we ARE the imperial power of the moment, how does that justify a blanket prejudice of Americans? Not trying to seem like all bent out of shape, I really would love to hear the reasoning behind it.

It doesn't!

Yep, it doesn't.

But some would argue that Americans have a collective responsibility for the actions of your country.

This is not exclusive to others reacting to what they might deem as American collective responsibility. America also attributes its actions to the actions of other countries and makes their citizens and diaspora collectively responsible.

Some just have an axe to grind. Some of it is just envy.

Most of it is politics and fuckery.

• On a similar topic... who's watching the Pick Up Artist?

That show is a fucking genius addition to the trainwrecktv department.

J-Dogg? Wow. That fucking guy.

What they show is the most basic shit ever, though- be witty, engaging, and ask questions. Oh, and leave 'em wanting more...

Not rocket science, or anything i needed to read up on in my younger days of chasing tail. Though, no shame in reading a book on the subject...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Having grown up in NY I have to say the the most "on point" comments in this thread are those that rightfully state that you can't judge the U.S. simply by looking at NY(or L.A. for that matter).

Having spent much time travelling this country I can understand how even Americans who have spent most of their lives in big cities don't really understand or appreciate that the rest of the country is MUCH different than it's big cities.

This goes for politics, music,popular culture, etc., etc.

I'd really like to hear from those non-Americans who have travelled through the heart of the country, what their impression was and how it differed from the image that is projected by Hollywood and other "entertainment" mediums.

What they show is the most basic shit ever, though- be witty, engaging, and ask questions. Oh, and leave 'em wanting more...

Not rocket science, or anything i needed to read up on in my younger days of chasing tail. Though, no shame in reading a book on the subject...

Absolutely... the show barely scratches the surface. Trust me, the book is way more engaging. I just find it funny that they made a reality show out of it!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Markovik was, by his own account, unable to attract women in his teenage years, at one time a Dungeons and Dragons player.[2]

wow you don't say!

Markovik was, by his own account, unable to attract women in his teenage years, at one time a Dungeons and Dragons player.[2]

wow you don't say!

There's an IT dude at my company with a bumper sticker that says "I Played D & D Before it was Cool"

• HeddyHeddy 131 Posts
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

America Fuck Yeah!!

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts

I could seriously see this in a modern art museum.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I could seriously see this in a modern art museum.

Titled: "The Decline of Western Civilization"

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Then there's that Ava Devine video (NWS)

Queen Latifah knew what she was talking about when she did "Inside Out"

http://www.sendspace.com/file/s35y4a

• Options
    I met a girl in Finland a few days ago and she asked me "What are you?" When I broke down my racial background to her ("I'm a quarter this, a quarter that") she said to me "You Americans are so silly with you always trying to add together the little pieces of what you are, when really you are not anything" (her exact words.) She then proceeded to tell me that, even though she liked me, she hated americans because they are so selfish and that the country shouldn't get as much respect as we think we should because as a whole we're arrogant and don't know anything (paraphrasing, but still...) She was 22 and had never been here.

How'd she look?

• cdrs88cdrs88 48 Posts

I would NEVER want to meet Paris Hilton or any of the lame airheads from Sunset Tan

wow, is this where you get your idea of how Americans are? I've worked with both these people and guess what? this is done for entertainment not to show a slice of life, both the Surreal life and Sunset Tan have WRITERS making scripts. Real americans don't walk around with a audio guy, a video, guy and a lighting kit set up for them.

I don't think I am better than anyone, I just choose to live my life like a normal person and I am tired of the vain and superficial shit heads of the World.

by the way, saying what you are saying makes you look like a hypocrite and a fool.

Thanks for watching my tv shows though, its your normal viewership that pays my superficial paychecks every week

First of all I don't watch your vapid, narcissistic bullshit, I have seen parts but would NEVER in my life watch a full episode of braindead shows like Sunset Tan and The Fucking Simple Life...

You must be proud of yourself as being someone that contributes to society falling apart, you should see how some of the young girls dress down this way, they want to be fucking Paris Hilton and it's incredibly sad and demeaning... answer me this do you think this photo is right?

Our culture has been changed by the vapid bullshit most US TV pumps out time and time again, I wish we could go back to the 80's, where no one cared how they look and were not all look at me, look at me, look at me...not to the extent they are today at least.

It is NOT entertainment it is preening and pimping and brainwashing pure and simple.

So yeah I am happy to be a a hypocrite and a fool, because you should be ashamed of yourself,what you do harms people, you make celebrities out of superficial airheads and you make normal people worry about how they fit into your so called "perfect life".

THAT is what I am getting at, take it or leave it.

Compare 80's Television to Todays TV and you will see I am right

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

First of all I don't watch your vapid, narcissistic bullshit, I have seen parts but would NEVER in my life watch a full episode of braindead shows like Sunset Tan and The Fucking Simple Life...

You must be proud of yourself as being someone that contributes to society falling apart, you should see how some of the young girls dress down this way, they want to be fucking Paris Hilton and it's incredibly sad and demeaning... answer me this do you think this photo is right?

Our culture has been changed by the vapid bullshit most US TV pumps out time and time again, I wish we could go back to the 80's, where no one cared how they look and were all look at me, look at me, look at me...no to the extent they are today at least.

It is NOT entertainment it is preening and pimping and brainwashing pure and simple.

So yeah I am happy to be a a hypocrite and a fool, because you should be ashamed yourself,what you do harms people and makes them worry about how they fit into your so called "perfect life".

THAT is what I am getting at, take it or leave it.

Thats hot.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    lil girl is wearing the same dress as paris and some heels
    who the fuck gives a shit? her parents pimped her out. no matter how much girl girl wanted to look like paris, shit stops at her parents. and i think it needs to be mentioned once again but you have a very distorted view of america. that would be like me saying "LOL I SAW ON TV THAT NEW ZEALANDERS FUCK SHEEP SO I THINK WE SHOULD KILL THEM ALL."

• cdrs88cdrs88 48 Posts
    Having grown up in NY I have to say the the most "on point" comments in this thread are those that rightfully state that you can't judge the U.S. simply by looking at NY(or L.A. for that matter).

Having spent much time travelling this country I can understand how even Americans who have spent most of their lives in big cities don't really understand or appreciate that the rest of the country is MUCH different than it's big cities.

This goes for politics, music,popular culture, etc., etc.

I'd really like to hear from those non-Americans who have travelled through the heart of the country, what their impression was and how it differed from the image that is projected by Hollywood and other "entertainment" mediums.

That is the problem though, it appears to outside countries like New Zealand that this is all America wants to show us and bombard us with, I have a close friend from Oklahoma who said to me once, "all of the bullshit that you see, the fake Hollywood bullshit that isn't the real America man" and he too was appalled when he saw what we get on TV down here and how so many of the young girls dress like Paris Hilton etc...

I have never been to America and you could say my points are void, but I do beleive that America is such an influential country that it can make people become something they are not and only want to be that way to fit in.

• cdrs88cdrs88 48 Posts
    who the fuck gives a shit? her parents pimped her out. no matter how much girl girl wanted to look like paris, shit stops at her parents. and i think it needs to be mentioned once again but you have a very distorted view of america. that would be like me saying "LOL I SAW ON TV THAT NEW ZEALANDERS FUCK SHEEP SO I THINK WE SHOULD KILL THEM ALL."

what if her parents weren't even at the photoshoot?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

what if her parents weren't even at the photoshoot?
    then her parents are fucking terrible parents? terrible parenting isn't reserved to america. you could easily pick out a better example to make your completely uninformed point.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php

Does the DJ stand for Don Juan?

"LOL I SAW ON TV THAT NEW ZEALANDERS FUCK SHEEP SO I THINK WE SHOULD KILL THEM ALL."

Up yours fudgedragon.

we only fuck the good looking ones.

Vs.

see what i mean? one of those sheep is good looking, the other one is UUUUUUGLY.

• I wish we could go back to the 80's, where no one cared how they look and were not all look at me, look at me, look at me...

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts

It's site's like that this that just shows how superficial, shallow, vain and pathetic some American's are, and they wonder the Middle Easterners hate them so much.

That hate has probably more to do with the frustration caused by living in a sexually restrictive society. Don't confuse outrage with jealousy.

I've never been to the middle east but here in West Africa, there is a very strong mideastern community and the male specimen of this group probably are responsible for the largest part of the total business volume of local prostitution.

This is just what I observe here on a daily basis.

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts

It's site's like that this that just shows how superficial, shallow, vain and pathetic some American's are, and they wonder the Middle Easterners hate them so much.

I'm a geography masters student and my good friend just defended a thesis that analyzed Bin Laden's speeches. You're spot on because she had a whole chapter about Bin Laden's distaste for "how superficial, shallow, vain and pathetic some Americans are." Jihad is a direct result of such displays as the "Memphis Choad", "Hennessy 'Bag," and "Douchefreak". You won't be surprised to know that Bin Laden often sites hotchickswithdouchebags.com when making his claims. If the Dept. of Homeland Security had their wits about them, they would shut down hotchickswithdouchebags.com and stop airing reality TV staring the Hogans so the rest of the world couldn't see how superficial we Americans actually are.

b/w

sarcasm intended

• It's new to me... but

that dude needs to ease off the roids, and he really needs to get his hand off my girls tit. O yeah tell him Usher wants his shades back.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Hot mideastern chicks with douchebags:

Poor mideastern man after being corrupted by constant bombardement with sinful western television.