Hot chicks with douchebags

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    seen this on the board here before...

still kinda funny.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    It's new to me... but

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    why the fuck do some guys PUCKER when they take pictures? Not attractive at ALL.

ick. stop the ridiculousness.

• seen this before...still a winner, tho.

• cdrs88cdrs88 48 Posts

It's site's like that this that just shows how superficial, shallow, vain and pathetic some American's are, and they wonder the Middle Easterners hate them so much.

There are more ugly fake chicks than there are hot chicks as well, but the grease, the fake tan and armbands are just to much.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    It's site's like that this that just shows how superficial, shallow, vain and pathetic some American's are, now wonder the Middle Easterners hate them so much.

Do you see the irony in what you have posted?

• Shit, if that's not the homie Gaslamp Killer, it sure looks a LOT like him.

Nice photoshop company you're keeping these days.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    yeah the guys are douchey, but are these seriously your dudes' idea of a "hot girl"?

not hating, just curious.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Shit, if that's not the homie Gaslamp Killer, it sure looks a LOT like him.

Nice photoshop company you're keeping these days.

thats was my first thought too.

pimp.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    yeah the guys are douchey, but are these seriously your dudes' idea of a "hot girl"? not hating, just curious.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    sorta funny sometimes but the dude running the site may very well be the most asshurt man alive, no?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    sorta funny sometimes but the dude running the site may very well be the most asshurt man alive, no?

^^^AFRAID I MIGHT REPOST THE NOTR PICS

(I'm joking, hoLmes.....SHIT! CAS! HELP!!!)

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Wow. There's a LOT of photos on that site. And some truly horrific ones at that. I had to stop looking I was getting nauseous.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Not cool, by global standards.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

Not cool, by global standards.
    Don't be soft.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    yeah the guys are douchey, but are these seriously your dudes' idea of a "hot girl"? not hating, just curious.

damn, mostly no! but... in contrast to the heinous douchbags they are paired with, they shine out like a shaft of gold when all else is dark

(..kinda like bat's piss*)

(*monty python-R)

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    shaft of gold

this is young moist's girl's nickname for me.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    It's site's like that this that just shows how superficial, shallow, vain and pathetic some American's are, now wonder the Middle Easterners hate them so much.

Br>http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/hemol/Thatscontroversialright.jpg>If you wanna diss Americans at least do it in proper English. Until then we will laugh at you while fucking chicks with fake tans, our grossly inflated dicks greased with Whale fat.

• cdrs88cdrs88 48 Posts

Br>http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/hemol/Thatscontroversialright.jpg>If you wanna diss Americans at least do it in proper English. Until then we will laugh at you while fucking chicks with fake tans, our grossly inflated dicks greased with Whale fat.

did you mean while fucking fat chicks WITH our grossly inflated dicks greased with whale fat?

I made an error in grammar, big deal...it's true though a lot of Americans are very superficial.

I have a good friend that left the US because he was so tired of fake and vain people, he told me a lot and said the same thing and that he doesn't blame the rest of the World having such a low opinion of the United States.

I am done with this thread, it was only an opinion, if some of you are offended by it then I must have hit a nerve.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

I made an error in grammar, big deal...it's true though a lot of Americans are very superficial.

I have a good friend that left the US because he was so tired of fake and vain people, he told me a lot and said the same thing and that he doesn't blame the rest of the World having such a low opinion of the United States.

Just like a lot of other people in many other countries. Get over yourself, dude. People are people all across this planet, good people and shitheads alike. If you're going to allow yourself to fall victim to such a blanket prejudicial assumtion about people you've never met because of the country they live in then honestly you've already set yourself up for some terrible times in your life, just because of the mindset you cling to. You PLAAYYED yourself, son.

I am done with this thread, it was only an opinion, if some of you are offended by it then I must have hit a nerve.

HOLLLLLER.

• cdrs88cdrs88 48 Posts

Just like a lot of other people in many other countries. Get over yourself, dude. People are people all across this planet, good people and shitheads alike. If you're going to allow yourself to fall victim to such a blanket prejudicial assumtion about people you've never met because of the country they live in then honestly you've already set yourself up for some terrible times in your life, just because of the mindset you cling to. You PLAAYYED yourself, son.

HOLLLLLER.

I would NEVER want to meet Paris Hilton or any of the lame airheads from Sunset Tan, I would never want to meet The Hogan family or any of the douchebags from that site, because they make me sick, sure they can live their lives like they think they are important movie stars but why do I have to care about them?

It's like this friend, when a Human has everything they need, water, air, food and a roof over their head then they get bored and need to do anything they can for attention.

Long, long, long ago Humans struggled to just have water and food...

You may not get my point and I don't care, I myself do not like pretentious, fake and shallow people that is the image they portray to the World so haven't they actually let themselves down instead of it being mindset?

Which is wrong by the way and you just jumped to conclusions, I don't think I am better than anyone, I just choose to live my life like a normal person and I am tired of the vain and superficial shit heads of the World.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    No, I don't get your point.

He does have a point. Specifically, LA people can be highly materialistic and image-conscious, which can be interpreted as fake.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

He does have a point. Specifically, LA people can be highly materialistic and image-conscious, which can be interpreted as fake.

Regardless, it's a pretty narrow slice of American life.

Regardless, it's a pretty narrow slice of American life.

Yea.

• He saw it on TV so it must be true.

• mr.brettmr.brett 678 Posts

It's site's like that this that just shows how superficial, shallow, vain and pathetic some American's are, and they wonder the Middle Easterners hate them so much.

I'm a geography masters student and my good friend just defended a thesis that analyzed Bin Laden's speeches. You're spot on because she had a whole chapter about Bin Laden's distaste for "how superficial, shallow, vain and pathetic some Americans are." Jihad is a direct result of such displays as the "Memphis Choad", "Hennessy 'Bag," and "Douchefreak". You won't be surprised to know that Bin Laden often sites hotchickswithdouchebags.com when making his claims. If the Dept. of Homeland Security had their wits about them, they would shut down hotchickswithdouchebags.com and stop airing reality TV staring the Hogans so the rest of the world couldn't see how superficial we Americans actually are.

b/w

sarcasm intended

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I have never been to America. But i know that if i did go the only people there would be Paris Hilton and The Hogans and they would hang out at a place called sunset tan and there would be an army of douchebags as well.

an army of douchebags...

what would that look like?

And i have been to Australia, its amazing, completly empty except for crocodile dundee, the ghost of Steve Irwin, Nicole Kidman and ACDC.

I was born in New Zealand, its just me, Russel Crowe, The two guys from Flight of the Conchords and a bunch of sheep.

When i landed here in Amsterdam i was amazed to find the only people here are Rembrandt, Vincent van Gogh and some hippy in a coffeeshop.

England was cool though, David Beckham and the Queen are cool although i have to say that Madonna is a bit crap (shes English right?)

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I have never been to America. But i know that if i did go the only people there would be Paris Hilton and The Hogans and they would hang out at a place called sunset tan and there would be an army of douchebags as well.

an army of douchebags...

what would that look like?

And i have been to Australia, its amazing, completly empty except for crocodile dundee, the ghost of Steve Irwin, Nicole Kidman and ACDC.

I was born in New Zealand, its just me, Russel Crowe, The two guys from Flight of the Conchords and a bunch of sheep.

When i landed here in Amsterdam i was amazed to find the only people here are Rembrandt, Vincent van Gogh and some hippy in a coffeeshop.

England was cool though, David Beckham and the Queen are cool although i have to say that Madonna is a bit crap (shes English right?)

• Long, long, long ago Humans struggled to just have water and food...

You're, like, so intellectual and profound.