Hot chicks with douchebags

124»

Comments

• cdrs88cdrs88 48 Posts
    It's new to me... but

that dude needs to ease off the roids, and he really needs to get his hand off my girls tit. O yeah tell him Usher wants his shades back.

That's Pumpy and he is a big fuckwit.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    I wish we could go back to the 80's, where no one cared how they look and were not all look at me, look at me, look at me...not to the extent they are today at least.

I'm guessing you were born sometime in the 80s as anyone who actually grew up then knows that the 80s were NOTHING BUT look-at-me-look-at-me-look-at-me.

• I wish we could go back to the 80's, where no one cared how they look and were not all look at me, look at me, look at me...not to the extent they are today at least.

I'm guessing you were born sometime in the 80s as anyone who actually grew up then knows that the 80s were NOTHING BUT look-at-me-look-at-me-look-at-me.

Seriously.
    Wasn't it labeled the "Me" decade?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    I wish we could go back to the 80's, where no one cared how they look and were not all look at me, look at me, look at me...not to the extent they are today at least.

Seriously.

I think there may be a little bit of received wisdom at work here, whereby our man can't quite get to grips with the thought that anyone might actually think this was a good look.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

Seriously.

That is the 70s, but I feel having lived in the 80s, that the 80s deserved the crown. Followed by the 00s.

• I wish we could go back to the 80's, where no one cared how they look and were not all look at me, look at me, look at me...not to the extent they are today at least.

Seriously.

That is the 70s, but I feel having lived in the 80s, that the 80s deserved the crown. Followed by the 00s.

I think at this point the 80s have taken the ME Decade crown.

• 'Me Decade' Celebrates 35th Year
    MARCH 9, 2005 | ISSUE 41???10
    NEW YORK???The "Me Decade," a period beginning in 1970 and marked by self-awareness and self-fulfillment, celebrated its 35th year Monday. "With careerism, materialism, and general self-involvement as popular as they were was decades ago, the Me Decade may well go on for another 35 years," said historian and Columbia University professor Dr. Vera Conklin. "It's been the longest-running decade in American history, beating the selfless 'Greatest Generation' of the '40s by a good 15 years. Selfishness, it seems, is here to stay." Author Tom Wolfe, who coined the term in his essay "The Me Decade And The Third Great Awakening," was unavailable for comment, as he is working on his memoirs.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Getting back to the original point of this thread, maybe I nominate David Austin Green and Megan Fox? Just to add insult to injury, their age difference is 13 years.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Getting back to the original point of this thread, maybe I nominate David Austin Green and Megan Fox? Just to add insult to injury, their age difference is 13 years.

im 12 years older than my wife and much uglier too.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    On a similar topic... who's watching the Pick Up Artist?

I find it entertaining because, yes, I read the book it's based on... The Game. I fully agree that these dudes are all douchebags (especially Mystery), but the book is actually very well written and it really breaks it down to a science. I don't model my "game" completely after the book or the show, but the theories do work without giving up your personality and/or pride. A little understanding and self confidence really helps.

So if you're bitter and wonder why women ignore you or always want to be your friend... I suggest The Game by Neil Strauss. No joke. Just don't become a douchebag after reading it

This needs its own thread.

Neil Strauss is dope. I just read the Motley Crue book he helped write and it was savage.

Pick Up Artist is funny show. I wonder if all the other PUAs are pissed at Mystery for givin up the game on TV. Dude looks like he's straight outta Barter town.