Hot chicks with douchebags

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Long, long, long ago Humans struggled to just have water and food...

You're, like, so intellectual and profound.

I thought it was long long ago, but i asked my weed dealer and he said it was long long long long ago...

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    AMAZING

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Wow, who would of thought that a thread about Hotchickswithdouchebags would promote such scintillating intellectual debate.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Long, long, long ago Humans struggled to just have water and food...

You're, like, so intellectual and profound.

that was my favorite part too.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    Wow, who would of thought that a thread about Hotchickswithdouchebags would promote such scintillating intellectual debate.

for real
    some people enjoy ruining everything

that said, that site looks like a south beach weekend at the clubs
    havin money/huge muscles will introduce you to vaginas other men can only dream about

• introduce you to vaginas other men can only dream about

MEGA SEXY

b/w

location, anyone?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,915 Posts
    No, I don't get your point.

He does have a point. Specifically, LA people can be highly materialistic and image-conscious, which can be interpreted as fake.

Regardless, it's a pretty narrow slice of American life.

When I first visited the US (NYC, to be exact), I stayed with a friend of mine who'd married a Queens native. The Friday evening before I flew home, I was invited for dinner by the parents of my friend's wife. At one point during the course of the evening, her father asked me if I'd enjoyed my first visit to the States, to which I said, yes, very much. He then said to me, well, whatever you do, don't go back to England thinking that because you've seen New York, you've seen America, because you haven't. I've since travelled a little more within the US, and I've found those words to be very true. In my experience, the kind of people who talk the most shit about America have never actually visited the place. If you base your opinion of an entire nation - a very large, complex and diverse nation at that - on the likes of Paris Hilton, I think it's fair to say you deserve to get clonned.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    No, I don't get your point.

He does have a point. Specifically, LA people can be highly materialistic and image-conscious, which can be interpreted as fake.

Regardless, it's a pretty narrow slice of American life.

When I first visited the US (NYC, to be exact), I stayed with a friend of mine who'd married a Queens native. The Friday evening before I flew home, I was invited for dinner by the parents of my friend's wife. At one point during the course of the evening, her father asked me if I'd enjoyed my first visit to the States, to which I said, yes, very much. He then said to me, well, whatever you do, don't go back to England thinking that because you've seen New York, you've seen America, because you haven't. I've since travelled a little more within the US, and I've found those words to be very true. In my experience, the kind of people who talk the most shit about America have never actually visited the place. If you base your opinion of an entire nation - a very large, complex and diverse nation at that - on the likes of Paris Hilton, I think it's fair to say you deserve to get clonned.

You know that's kind of the same argument that I always play in my mind when I think about Al Qaida bombing New York - it's like "Um dudes, if there's going to be any left-leaning people who at the very least might be sympathetic to your gripes, they're probably going to be here" - and vice versa when people in Topeka, Kansas voted for Bush because of "security issues."

I met a girl in Finland a few days ago and she asked me "What are you?" When I broke down my racial background to her ("I'm a quarter this, a quarter that") she said to me "You Americans are so silly with you always trying to add together the little pieces of what you are, when really you are not anything" (her exact words.) She then proceeded to tell me that, even though she liked me, she hated americans because they are so selfish and that the country shouldn't get as much respect as we think we should because as a whole we're arrogant and don't know anything (paraphrasing, but still...) She was 22 and had never been here.

• I have never been to America. But i know that if i did go the only people there would be Paris Hilton and The Hogans and they would hang out at a place called sunset tan and there would be an army of douchebags as well.

an army of douchebags...

what would that look like?

And i have been to Australia, its amazing, completly empty except for crocodile dundee, the ghost of Steve Irwin, Nicole Kidman and ACDC.

I was born in New Zealand, its just me, Russel Crowe, The two guys from Flight of the Conchords and a bunch of sheep.

When i landed here in Amsterdam i was amazed to find the only people here are Rembrandt, Vincent van Gogh and some hippy in a coffeeshop.

England was cool though, David Beckham and the Queen are cool although i have to say that Madonna is a bit crap (shes English right?)

I'm replying to this from my surfboard.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    i just dont think any of those girls are hot, they look like stupid annoying slutty girls and the meat heads that are attracted to them and stupid enough to put up with them.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    i just dont think any of those girls are hot, they look like stupid annoying slutty girls and the meat heads that are attracted to them and stupid enough to put up with them.

Douchebag chicks with hot guys?

• AMAZING

thats on some animal planet type shit.

mating dance of the n.e. guido.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    That site just gave me a ton of Halloween material... thank you

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    It's site's like that this that just shows how superficial, shallow, vain and pathetic some American's are, now wonder the Middle Easterners hate them so much.

Br>http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/hemol/Thatscontroversialright.jpg>If you wanna diss Americans at least do it in proper English. Until then we will laugh at you while fucking chicks with fake tans, our grossly inflated dicks greased with Whale fat.

did you mean while fucking fat chicks WITH our grossly inflated dicks greased with whale fat?

I made an error in grammar, big deal...it's true though a lot of Americans are very superficial.

I have a good friend that left the US because he was so tired of fake and vain people, he told me a lot and said the same thing and that he doesn't blame the rest of the World having such a low opinion of the United States.

I am done with this thread, it was only an opinion, if some of you are offended by it then I must have hit a nerve.

Like, ohmigawd, brah! Is he, like, totally dissing the US of A. How Lame-O, dude. The Hogans and Hiltons are, like, what this country represents. They are american heroes and stuff, man.
    You just don't, like, get it.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I have never been to America. But i know that if i did go the only people there would be Paris Hilton and The Hogans and they would hang out at a place called sunset tan and there would be an army of douchebags as well.

an army of douchebags...

what would that look like?

And i have been to Australia, its amazing, completly empty except for crocodile dundee, the ghost of Steve Irwin, Nicole Kidman and ACDC.

I was born in New Zealand, its just me, Russel Crowe, The two guys from Flight of the Conchords and a bunch of sheep.

When i landed here in Amsterdam i was amazed to find the only people here are Rembrandt, Vincent van Gogh and some hippy in a coffeeshop.

England was cool though, David Beckham and the Queen are cool although i have to say that Madonna is a bit crap (shes English right?)

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I met a girl in Finland a few days ago and she asked me "What are you?" When I broke down my racial background to her ("I'm a quarter this, a quarter that") she said to me "You Americans are so silly with you always trying to add together the little pieces of what you are, when really you are not anything" (her exact words.) She then proceeded to tell me that, even though she liked me, she hated americans because they are so selfish and that the country shouldn't get as much respect as we think we should because as a whole we're arrogant and don't know anything (paraphrasing, but still...) She was 22 and had never been here.

What a fucking idiot. I don't know if I could have kept my composure.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

What a fucking idiot. I don't know if I could have kept my composure.

you should have punched her in the face and said "you are right."

• This is why Canadians always have canadian patches all over their shit when they go to other countries!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    This is why Canadians always have canadian patches all over their shit when they go to other countries!

I used to pull so much trim off that "I'm Canadian" steez on the Eurorail circuit.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Most of that website looks like WMC in Miami. I see these people all the time. It's non-stop laughs...

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts

Hey, it's (late Jim Morrison / El Topo dude / near-death Steve McQueen) on Spring Break!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    This is why Canadians always have canadian patches all over their shit when they go to other countries!

Not even!

In NC we were leaving a Cracker Barrel (what?) and they asked our postal code, so I said "We're from Canada, do you still want it?" And then woman next me to said "You're from Canada? Bless your heart! It's a beautiful place."

Having now done it three times, I think anyone interested in learning about America should take a road trip through the States and make sure that half that is by smaller state roads that take you through all the smaller towns. It is very educational.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Not even!

In NC we were leaving a Cracker Barrel (what?) and they asked our postal code, so I said "We're from Canada, do you still want it?" And then woman next me to said "You're from Canada? Bless your heart! It's a beautiful place."

Having now done it three times, I think anyone interested in learning about America should take a road trip through the States and make sure that half that is by smaller state roads that take you through all the smaller towns. It is very educational.

Everybody loves Canadians.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

Excuse me, but DJ Mompants is not a douchebag. Take it back.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    You know that's kind of the same argument that I always play in my mind when I think about Al Qaida bombing New York - it's like "Um dudes, if there's going to be any left-leaning people who at the very least might be sympathetic to your gripes, they're probably going to be here" - and vice versa when people in Topeka, Kansas voted for Bush because of "security issues."

You're (US) the imperial power at the moment so you're going to be hated. Some of it is justified, some not.

As for Al Qiada, they wont make any destinction between westerners by their political persuasions, even western muslims are fair game. Their midset is not one for discourse of this kind.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

You're (US) the imperial power at the moment so you're going to be hated. Some of it is justified, some not.

As for Al Qiada, they wont make any destinction between westerners by their political persuasions, even western muslims are fair game. Their midset is not one for discourse of this kind.

You're correct about the Al Qiada mindset. It's not even worth discussing right now. But the question I have is, even if we ARE the imperial power of the moment, how does that justify a blanket prejudice of Americans? Not trying to seem like all bent out of shape, I really would love to hear the reasoning behind it.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

You're correct about the Al Qiada mindset. It's not even worth discussing right now. But the question I have is, even if we ARE the imperial power of the moment, how does that justify a blanket prejudice of Americans? Not trying to seem like all bent out of shape, I really would love to hear the reasoning behind it.

It doesn't!

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I see the douchebag, but where are the "hot chicks"?

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    So has anyone seen a HotChickswithAlQuedaDouchebags website?