Baconator

Comments

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    bacon tempura
    that's not right. has anybody ever had this? might as well have a tempura snickers.

i havent had it but a tempura snickers sounds like having a deep fried twinkie, this thread is for bacon but we can start a deep fried goodness thread later. ha!

• i love bacon.

burger king has those chicken fries, can we get some bacon fries?!?!?!?!

How about some bacon potato pies! Those were cheap and tasty. I was sadden to hear the staff laugh at me in the Americas. Those are only in the Japan McDonalds
    Really they were delicious and I've been vegetarian for awhile now. But if someone were to place this in front of me?

or any bacon for that matter. i get weak.
    I hear these are no longer in Japan. And they have potato shrimp croquet burgers.eh

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I have sworn off fast food, I allowed myself 2 exceptions: Egg mcMuffin/Hash Borwns at McDonalds, cheeseburger from either Danvers or Topp's(2 local jernts). I just have to stop eating it for the most part. But I have subbed the badness with the badness at a local Vietnamese place, I cannot get enough of their Carmelized Pork...good fucking good this is amazing...I refer to it as the "Candy Pig"...comes in a iron pot, a HUGE pile of carmalized pork in this broth that tastes like a weeks worth of salt and sugar topped with green onions. Holy fucktard is it good...

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    bacon tempura
    that's not right. has anybody ever had this? might as well have a tempura snickers.

i havent had it but a tempura snickers sounds like having a deep fried twinkie, this thread is for bacon but we can start a deep fried goodness thread later. ha!

Battered Mars Bars have been served in UK chip shops for years......that'll be a battered Milky Way for you US readers.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Bacon is very possibly man's crowning achievement thus far.

b/w

I find it very difficult to pass a Burger King without speaking the words "Chicken Fries" aloud multiple times. Even when alone.

mother of god.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    MORE non-disgusting BACON SHOTS NOW!

i feel like a dude posting in an "unattainable hotties" thread

seriously, is it possible to invent an alarm clock where instead of making waking up to NPR i can wake up to the smell of bacon sizzling in a pan? that would be most heavenly

2 words: bacon clothing.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

3 words: what the fuck?

• there was this kid joey in my elementary school that used to eat all his scabs and i used to call him "bacon bits".

anyways, bacon is good.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Tre made some bacon wrapped shrimp with grilled corn and white cheddar grits.

I didn't see that, but goddamn does it sound good. Bacon makes everything better.

http://recipes.bravotv.com/top_chef/season_3/episode_7/baconwrapped_shrimp.php

i am so making this within the week. chipotle-tomato butter sauce? definition of drool worthy

i'm pulling for tre, everyone else is kind of an ass

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

seriously, is it possible to invent an alarm clock where instead of making waking up to NPR i can wake up to the smell of bacon sizzling in a pan? that would be most heavenly

I would absolutely buy one of those. Except it might be kind of cruel to use the scent of bacon to drag me out of bed when there will in fact be no bacon for breakfast.

Fortunately, I've still got a pound of Andronico's smoked bacon in the fridge just waiting to get fried and jump in my belly.

Edit:

i am so making this within the week. chipotle-tomato butter sauce? definition of drool worthy

It's like wearing the flesh of another being over your own only TASTIER.

• 2 words: bacon clothing.

are there any dead animals you havent worn?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

lobsterman baconman

are there any dead animals you havent worn?

hmmmmm....

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

google is there to let us know this world is fucked up

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i can wake up to the smell of bacon sizzling in a pan? that would be most heavenly

You could always leave a george foreman grill by your bed, set your alarm clock a little early, wake up, throw a few slices on the grill, then fall back asleep. Waalah, you wake up to the smell of frying bacon. Just dont step on it.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

google is there to let us know this world is fucked up

Can we please get a "I'm A Vegan" graemlin.

• 2 words: bacon clothing.

isn't that what cops wear?

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Linked from the Luther Burger wiki page Guzzo posted... what in the motherfuck is this?

MY EYES!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    what in the motherfuck is this?

a meaty juicy death

• bubor0ckbubor0ck 141 Posts
    probably the most next level bacon-related anything on the web

peep dudes BACON CEREAL

http://www.speakeasy.org/~sjmaks/

• Tre made some bacon wrapped shrimp with grilled corn and white cheddar grits.

I didn't see that, but goddamn does it sound good. Bacon makes everything better.

i'm pulling for tre, everyone else is kind of an ass

I used to live directly above a pizzaria/deli and you can bet I woke up to bacon smell every morning and came home to pizza smell every night.

• Linked from the Luther Burger wiki page Guzzo posted... what in the motherfuck is this?

MY EYES!

isn't that what cops eat?

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I don't know but I regret posting that picture.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    RIGHT CLICK > ADBLOCK IMAGE

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts

Burger King Octo