Baconator

Comments

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    thats fucking disgusting. Wendys is just resorting to bodying there customers anymore. You can get diabetes just looking at that thing.

• deeseldeesel 61 Posts
    You guys are forgetting the mountainous mecca of meat that is the BK Quad Stacker. It sees your Baconator and shrugs at its cowering impotence and utter inferiority. The Quad Stacker's 4 beef patties, 4 American cheese slices, and 8 strips of bacon chortle with contempt at this supposed ultimate meat machine. Settling for the Baconator when the Quad Stacker is available is like buying a candy red Mazda Miata convertible: you may think you're making a power move rolling with the top down, but when the Escalade on 24s pulls up next to you at the redlight you'll be filled with self-loathing at your own inadequacy.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    I never understood those chicken fries????

How come everything bad for you has to be soooooo good?

those chicken fries are wack but the idea of bacon fries sounds damn good!

also, when you get a BLT why is that you get like 3-5 strips of bacon only? How about a bacon patty so you get equal bacon in every bite? can we get the guy who created chicken mcnuggets on this?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

also, when you get a BLT why is that you get like 3-5 strips of bacon only? How about a bacon patty so you get equal bacon in every bite? can we get the guy who created chicken mcnuggets on this?

Smoked Pork Burger?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Deep fried battered bacon is truly next level, it would be very good with a side of maple syrup.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    two words

TURKEY CLUB.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    oh yeah, but not without avocado

got to go all the way.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    two words

TURKEY CLUB.

dry

• HeddyHeddy 131 Posts
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Probably one of the best things I have ever put in my mouth.

• Culver's has a 1082 calorie Bacon Butter Burger Deluxe Jumbo. It is like the one pictured, only it has 3 beef patties instead of 2.

That actually looks good.

• You guys are forgetting the mountainous mecca of meat that is the BK Quad Stacker. It sees your Baconator and shrugs at its cowering impotence and utter inferiority. The Quad Stacker's 4 beef patties, 4 American cheese slices, and 8 strips of bacon chortle with contempt at this supposed ultimate meat machine. Settling for the Baconator when the Quad Stacker is available is like buying a candy red Mazda Miata convertible: you may think you're making a power move rolling with the top down, but when the Escalade on 24s pulls up next to you at the redlight you'll be filled with self-loathing at your own inadequacy.

GREAT 1ST POST

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    mohsinmo (1 week ago)
    "I work at wendy's, The baconator is gross, we use bacon thats been sitting there for 4 hours and over cooked or sometimes half cooked patties go on there, we dont even count how many strips of bacon we put in there we pretty much just put it, someitmes customers get less or more bacon."

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    You guys are forgetting the mountainous mecca of meat that is the BK Quad Stacker. It sees your Baconator and shrugs at its cowering impotence and utter inferiority. The Quad Stacker's 4 beef patties, 4 American cheese slices, and 8 strips of bacon chortle with contempt at this supposed ultimate meat machine. Settling for the Baconator when the Quad Stacker is available is like buying a candy red Mazda Miata convertible: you may think you're making a power move rolling with the top down, but when the Escalade on 24s pulls up next to you at the redlight you'll be filled with self-loathing at your own inadequacy.

GREAT 1ST POST

You know, I was about to say that but his first post was in the favorite beer thread, hommie's batting 1.000, never mind he registered two years ago.

that's right, I'm taking about beer and bacon.

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    Wendy's Blow's BK outta the water for one simple reason....

I actually had Wendy's today for lunch. When I saw that bacon thing on the menu I almost lost it...Who eats that shit?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    When I saw that bacon thing on the menu I almost lost it...Who eats that shit?

• chasechase 767 Posts
    anyone up on this spot?

the regular burger has two patties, the small has one

• When Dave Thomas died things started to change over there.

For some reason I don't think he would have made anything that ended in "ator."
    I'm no fast food expert though.

oh, and I love bacon too.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    When I saw that bacon thing on the menu I almost lost it...Who eats that shit?

It's not their fault though...they are FORCED to eat it via lack of healthy alternatives and the government infecting lettuce with ecoli.

• yes, i went to five guys last time i was in the dc/va area (4 years ago). good stuff. i heard that they've been opening new locations pretty rapidly now.

but for real, who has been to that denny's spot in PA?

• chasechase 767 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• Deep fried battered bacon is truly next level, it would be very good with a side of maple syrup.

Oh it's a reality. There is a vid on the Net somewheres about it. A little restaraunt in, I believe, Snell or Sneed Texas makes it. They take the bacon, put "chicken fry batter" on it and deep fry it and serve it with cream gravy. The video showed all these people in this Texas restaraunt eating it and yes, most were overweight and some were smoking. It's basically like a Strutters wet dream of everything he hates about America.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Deep fried battered bacon is truly next level, it would be very good with a side of maple syrup.

Oh it's a reality. There is a vid on the Net somewheres about it. A little restaraunt in, I believe, Snell or Sneed Texas makes it. They take the bacon, put "chicken fry batter" on it and deep fry it and serve it with cream gravy. The video showed all these people in this Texas restaraunt eating it and yes, most were overweight and some were smoking. It's basically like a Strutters wet dream of everything he hates about America.

Snook

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    who likes turkey bacon?
    i llove it. not as much as regular bacon, but a grrreat alternative.

• Deep fried battered bacon is truly next level, it would be very good with a side of maple syrup.

Snook

Haha. You been there?

• Here's the chicken fried bacon vid:

MMMMMMMMM........BAAAAAAAAACON

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    who likes turkey bacon?
    i llove it. not as much as regular bacon, but a grrreat alternative.

Turkey Sausage with honey in the morning is the schitt!

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    bacon tempura

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    bacon tempura
    that's not right. has anybody ever had this? might as well have a tempura snickers.