good summer liquor drink that's not too faggity?

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    "lol, fags!"

whatever. i'm done

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    Maybe DEEJ is gay which is why he is so offended... jus sayin.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    capn save a queer vs. capn save a bigot

• Someone's not having a good summer...

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Try a moscow mule. Just squeeze half a lime with a shot of vodka then top with ginger beer (not ginger ale).

that looks amazing

Reminds me of a dark and stormy, which is similar but uses Dark Rum preferably Black Seal.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Hey, I agree with you. I just didn't feel like fighting that battle today b/w too much work to do. But yeah, throwing around the term "faggot" is NAGL unless your British and talking about a thin stick.

That being said, I'm going to go back to work now.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

Just an obervation DEEJ, i don't diagree with you it just seems like your reaction was pretty over the top. I think you might need another wine spritzer before your jog.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

Just an obervation DEEJ, i don't diagree with you it just seems like your reaction was pretty over the top. I think you might need another wine spritzer before your jog.
    'nagl' was an overreaction?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Look man, you have decided to sport the cape every single time that someone says anything even remotely homophobic on this board. Frankly, you are way too anal about it.

And to try to equate homophobia with racism...c'mon now.

I mean, I'm no supporter of discrimination in any form. But if there is any single community of people that has brought jokes upon itself, it is definitely the one that adopts a stock haughty accent as soon as it steps out of the closet.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i have not actually done this, at all

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

I mean, I'm no supporter of discrimination in any form. But if there is any single community of people that has brought jokes upon itself, it is definitely the one that adopts a stock haughty accent as soon as it steps out of the closet.

^^^^^^^secret Hitler^^^^^^^^^

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    if there is any single community of people that has brought jokes upon itself, it is definitely the one that adopts a stock haughty accent as soon as it steps out of the closet.

Unlike whites, blacks, asians, or nerds.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

I mean, I'm no supporter of discrimination in any form. But if there is any single community of people that has brought jokes upon itself...

dude you STAY saying ignorant shit.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

This goes down well while rockin the Prince Valiant bowlcut and listenin to Cecil Taylor turds.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Try a moscow mule. Just squeeze half a lime with a shot of vodka then top with ginger beer (not ginger ale).

that looks amazing

It is!

- J

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

But if there is any single community of people that has brought jokes upon itself, it is definitely the one that adopts a stock haughty accent as soon as it steps out of the closet.

come on now

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Though not your typical thirst quencher, I like me a spicy Bloody Mary on the daily when I go to the beach for a week.

Also.. no denying the power of Margaritaville on the rocks with salt.

• I think the term "Faggot" has already been thoroughly re-appropriated by the gay community.

That said MINT JULEP

!!!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I think the term "Faggot" has already been thoroughly re-appropriated by the gay community.

^^^^That is some real Don Imus schitt.

Reappropriation does not give outsiders the right to employ it.

• I always go to the bar and try to order a mint julep because of the song, and also its what the old school heads enjoyed, but nobody ever knows how to make it. it seems like a hip thing to drink. oh well.

and to the guy that mentioned the prince valiant bowlcut.... way to take that shit back to '03! haven't heard a bowlcut zing in a while.

I always go to the bar and try to order a mint julep

^^^^ yankee carpetbaggeur drink selection ^^^^

• Listen Faux. I know from lurking that you are not to be fucked with when it comes to sonning folks. And by responding to this I'm setting myself up for a royal asswhoop. But am I to believe that you are personally offended by the colloquial use of the word? .........

What's funny..in writing this response, I'm finding myself completely on the fence- upon further consideration, I'm in agreement with you. Sheit.

I guess it's just a knee jerk reaction to all things "PC".

What I need is a drink that's not too cracka.

• Is it a southern drink? I think I did read that somewhere. Like they drank it at horse races or something.

A while ago I finally wikipedia'd carpetbagging to see what it was. I don't think californians can carpetbag.

• What I need is a drink that's not too cracka.

there is already a thread about that.

Is it a southern drink? I think I did read that somewhere. Like they drank it at horse races or something.

A while ago I finally wikipedia'd carpetbagging to see what it was. I don't think californians can carpetbag.

the mint julep originally served at the goodlife cafe I beleive. it was their answer to the mai tai.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Listen Faux. I know from lurking that you are not to be fucked with when it comes to sonning folks. And by responding to this I'm setting myself up for a royal asswhoop. But am I to believe that you are personally offended by the colloquial use of the word? .........

What's funny..in writing this response, I'm finding myself completely on the fence- upon further consideration, I'm in agreement with you. Sheit.

I guess it's just a knee jerk reaction to all things "PC".

What I need is a drink that's not too cracka.
    way to stand up for yr ideals you joke

• Is it a southern drink?[/b] I think I did read that somewhere. Like they drank it at horse races or something.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Is it a southern drink? I think I did read that somewhere. Like they drank it at horse races or something.

the mint julep originally served at the goodlife cafe I beleive. it was their answer to the mai tai.

southern strutters wonder why must we cry

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Listen Faux. I know from lurking that you are not to be fucked with when it comes to sonning folks. And by responding to this I'm setting myself up for a royal asswhoop. But am I to believe that you are personally offended by the colloquial use of the word? .........

Yes, I am... I am surprised that that is a point that strains belief.

• Listen Faux. I know from lurking that you are not to be fucked with when it comes to sonning folks. And by responding to this I'm setting myself up for a royal asswhoop. But am I to believe that you are personally offended by the colloquial use of the word? .........

Yes, I am... I am surprised that that is a point that strains belief.

It doesn't. It was a knee jerk reaction and

I rescind my comment.

Except for the mint julep part.