good summer liquor drink that's not too faggity?

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

I mean, I'm no supporter of discrimination in any form. But if there is any single community of people that has brought jokes upon itself...

dude you STAY saying ignorant shit.

Then please explain for me why a man loving a man seemingly requires so much of at least one of them acting like a woman.

Because that's where the jokes are coming from in this case...not from a man loving a man...but from a man acting like a woman.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I mean, I'm no supporter of discrimination in any form. But if there is any single community of people that has brought jokes upon itself...

dude you STAY saying ignorant shit.

Then please explain for me why a man loving a man seemingly requires so much of at least one of them acting like a woman.

Because that's where the jokes are coming from in this case...not from a man loving a man...but from a man acting like a woman.

That, too, is wildly ignorant.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    DUDE. I was trying to stay out of this, but c'mon, Harvey. Are you serious? This is NAGL times a billion.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    sadly i fear clowning harvey has drawn away attention from the fact that he wasn't the only dude defending this

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    sadly i fear clowning harvey has drawn away attention from the fact that he wasn't the only dude defending this

yeah there was plenty of folks that were unsettlingly nonchalant about this thread title.

NAGL.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    gay men drink these:

I know this cause I serve most of em to to the queen bee's majority of the time. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

So Mr. Fatback, do not drink apple martini's.

stick to wine, I remember you saying that not too long ago??

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I can understand the sensitivity of this, but this isn't some random homo-phobic dude who just jumped on the board saying this. I think if it was in a NEGATIVE context then yes. I mean, he admitted he wants to fuck Mark Ronson.

I mean c'mon. He draws penis's on chicks with fake asses/tits:

I ain't mad at cha...mr. fatback. I think highly of my queens, trust me. I'm no fag hag (uh oh, I said it) but i do have a lot of gay male friends. I mean, most of my gay male friends don't like queens .

So we should move on.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    congrats harvey, u have been eclipsed

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts

Anything sweeter, more colorful and less potent is fruitier than Tommy Kirk giving Andy Dick a blowjob.

Though not your typical thirst quencher, I like me a spicy Bloody Mary on the daily when I go to the beach for a week.

...I could care less if this is a "Sex In The City drink". This hits the spot everytime. Extra hot sauce and none of that Clamato shit

DUDE. I was trying to stay out of this, but c'mon, Harvey. Are you serious? This is NAGL times a billion.

No, I'm not being completely serious. I'm playing devil's addvocate here. But whatever, carry on...

• I am very chalant right now.

anybody questioning my chalance will receive a beatdown.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    hi Dizzy!

• Hello Elise.

This reminds me of a girl I dated in HS that had a brother with Down's syndrome or something. Do you know how hard it is not to call stuff "retarded" when you are 16? Nearly impossible. Of course I had to dump her. I probably shouldn't have done it on valentines day though, but I can be kind of a dick sometimes.

oh great, I just got a message from my dick saying "NOT COOL."

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Hello Elise.

This reminds me of a girl I dated in HS that had a brother with Down's syndrome or something. Do you know how hard it is not to call stuff "retarded" when you are 16? Nearly impossible. Of course I had to dump her. I probably shouldn't have done it on valentines day though, but I can be kind of a dick sometimes.
    haha

i stopped saying "YOUR MOM" when i used it on a friend whose mom turned out to have passed away

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I'm willing to come off as an overbearing moralizer, if it will help temper the preponderance of ignorance in this ridiculous thread.

I will say simply that there are enough gay men and women in this country who are offended by the word "faggot" to warrant a moratorium on its use. This is a message board with THOUSANDS of registered members, so it's a virtual certainty that at least a few members of our community are gay. Show some fucking class, and kill the homophobia bullshit already.

To those trying to justify the casual use of the word faggot, please stop. The word is fundamentally bigoted, and you're better off just stepping up and admitting you're a homophobe than trying to convince others that the word is okay to use.

To those who jumped on deej's back for speaking out against this nonsense, that shit is weak and you know it.

People, we are better than this.

• [/thread]

Well said, @@r0^.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

deej obviously has had a few too many bitch made drinks in his life

this coming from a dude who would order a "baby rita" with a straight face?

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm with Deej, this thread is a bad look.
    I'm all for jokes but some people's true colors are coming out in here.

b/w

I need to try a Manhattan this weekend once I get my drink back on.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    its one thing to speak out against something you think is wrong, but most people on this board do it with a "youre disconnected" "youre wrong" and other holier-than-thou judgemental bullshit. Speak your mind and then refuse to participate further in the thread if you dont agree with it. Don't get bent out of shape if the people you are judging dont play nice.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    This thread is gay.

• its one thing to speak out against something you think is wrong, but most people on this board do it with a "youre disconnected" "youre wrong" and other holier-than-thou judgemental bullshit. Speak your mind and then refuse to participate further in the thread if you dont agree with it. Don't get bent out of shape if the people you are judging dont play nice.

^ apologist for bigots masked as diplomacy

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    its one thing to speak out against something you think is wrong, but most people on this board do it with a "youre disconnected" "youre wrong" and other holier-than-thou judgemental bullshit. Speak your mind and then refuse to participate further in the thread if you dont agree with it. Don't get bent out of shape if the people you are judging dont play nice.

what do you know? someone is calling me a bigot without even knowing me! Classic!

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Vodka Gimlet.

1 1/2 oz Vodka
    1 oz Lime Juice
    1 tsp Powdered Sugar
    Ice

I leave out the powdered sugar part, personally. Shit's great.

• its one thing to speak out against something you think is wrong, but most people on this board do it with a "youre disconnected" "youre wrong" and other holier-than-thou judgemental bullshit. Speak your mind and then refuse to participate further in the thread if you dont agree with it. Don't get bent out of shape if the people you are judging dont play nice.

what do you know? someone is calling me a bigot without even knowing me! Classic!

"apologist"

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    This thread is gay.

Thank you for noticing. It started gay and needs to stay that way.

Now, I'm finishing off some white rum. Blended it with a lot of wet cantaloupe, two pineapple popsicles, some lime and ice. What's that? It's good.

All you fellas are right, I am a homophobe. Scared to fucking death of looking gay while drinking alcohol and potentially loosing touch with traditional family values. That's why I say things like 'faggity'. Somebody is so smart. Hi, you know who you are. But what's really wonderful are all these fresh cocktail recipes. Gonna be a fantastic week.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Vodka Gimlet.

1 1/2 oz Vodka
    1 oz Lime Juice
    1 tsp Powdered Sugar
    Ice

I leave out the powdered sugar part, personally. Shit's great.

I actually love gimlets. But I have invented, er, well, made one with a splash of malibu. I've never made a gimlet with powdered sugar, ever. gross.

My drink is called a "Samlet". And it made itself to a menu at a club/martini bar i dj at.It's named after me....now, think about that one...

I don't think gimlets are wussy drinks. I can see myself being an old biddy drinking my samlets on the porch on a fall afternoon. on the rocks!!!

• Elise, malibu MAY be a little non-masculine...

And, btw, I love a good Gimlet, and actually prefer them on the rocks.

Make mine gin, though.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    This thread is gay.

wet cantaloupe

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Elise, malibu MAY be a little non-masculine...

OKAY OKAY....you're right! lol Hey at least I tried.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    This thread is gay.

wet cantaloupe

Well, we haven't had enough rain this year and some of our melons have been rather dry and mealy.

YOU KNOW WHAT? I already don't use the "f-word". So there...whether y'all believe it's out of genuine respect or not...I have been meeting y'all's holier-than-thou criteria for like 15 years now.

BUT...if I see a man acting over-the-top feminine, and I'm not just talking about a regular dude who happens to love another regular dude, I reserve the right to make fun of him.

NOW DEAL.