Lil Wayne Produced by Dr. Dre??

Skip DrinkwaterSkip Drinkwater 1,694 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Rumor has it...Either way, Weezy's in his prime right now...

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Some Dre-esque elements, but I doubt that's Dre.

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    Rumor has it...

Either way, Weezy's in his prime right now...
    love it! i've been skeptical about "the weezy greatness" - but the last few tracks posted on this board is making me a believer!

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    definitely contains some dre elements, but i am too with weezy to know what's going on. i'm not a fan, i guess the post from the other day about him swayed me even further away. the beat is kinda hot, and i'm not mad at wayne, but other than the beat, to me it's .

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    although it's real short, his verse on the party like a rockstar remix is hot. "I'm heartless and I'm iced out, see, I got an icebox where my heart used to be"

also, his verse on the track "Badside" with Juelz is hot. "I could bust ya ass like a lobster tail, i put it in her mouth like akinyele, and me, i get high like a doctor bill"

Outstanding is nice too. don't know about that being a dre beat, but whatever gets you excited enough to listen to it...

• it's not dre - beat produced by More Fire (Cipha Sounds and Solitair)

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    damn this actually sounds good.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    i used to hate on Weezy, but in the last couple years he's solified himself in my eyes. I don't understand why everyone is surprised by this being good. His last album and mixtape were untouchable.

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    sounds like roubaix

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    sup E, long time buddy...check the other Wayne thread...i've mentionned it. Les dunes D'Ostendes...Been on it since i talked to you last year or so.LOL.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    i used to hate on Weezy, but in the last couple years he's solified himself in my eyes. I don't understand why everyone is surprised by this being good. His last album and mixtape were untouchable.

His last album wasn't that dope to me. the Dedication mixtapes were alot better but i still could tolerate him for more than a few songs. This is the first track he has rapped on that I can listen to more than once. I have always thought he was over-rated and am still not convinced he isn't still. This is a good look though after that questionable (to say the least) XXL cover.