White Hip-Hop Fans > Black Rap Fans

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    SO THEN I SAID, NO, THOSE ARE MEXICANS, AND THEN-- OOPS, BREAK'S OVER! BACK TO WORK!

man you are KILLING IT today

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    But I was there, so there ya go.

Yes, we all see your hand jutting into the picture.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    Haha it is impossible for you to admit that there might have been a bunch of white folks (yourself included) at a Z-Ro show.

"Those... those are Mexicans!"

thats just what i was thinkin

i know the cat wants everyone to respect the houston rap game real tough, but cmon man. i know my eyes werent lyin when i saw the pics or videos... i hope i aint colorblind now. i saw vanilla in the crowd.

anyways
    now about shows... miami rap shows are pretty segregated. its either a gang of blacks or a gang of chicos, depending on who is on the bill. white folks go to the "safe" rap shows at the american airlines arena. hip hop shows are a lil better. its pretty diverse

one more thing, i dont know why race is such a touchy subject here. ive faced way more racism than most of the people on this board that sweat race issues have and dont trip when someone pulls the race card. stop being so downy soft.

and so on and so on and so on....

• RACISM, LOL!!!11!ONE!1

• WHO YOU REPREZENT?

HOUSTON, BITCH.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Dizzy does it again...

good work fella

• USED TO LISTEN TO WEST COAST RAP

C-WALKING HARD.

WILL MOVE TO HOUSTON.

• WHAT? OH THAT... I'M JUST HIDING MY PRAYERS FROM JEEZUZ, LOL.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• WOW!

• REFRESH, REFRESH, REFRESH, REFRESH

YES! ITS A RACE THREAD!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• SEXUAL HARRASSMENT IS NO FUN EITHER.

WELL, MAYBE JUST A LITTLE BIT.

I, UH,.... I BETTER GO.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Anyway, back to the thread.....

Id just like to say that im pasty as hell, and not only can i not be bothered to care about a live rap concert, but i also be downloading and bootlegging like a motherfucker.

Since when is paying 200 dollars to go see rage against the machine saving hip hop?

• I'M BLACK ON THE INSIDE.

OOPS, GUESS NOT!

STINGS.

• LOTSA RIP THREADS LATELY...

SALME HAYEK.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Since when is paying 200 dollars to go see Cypress Hills and hear the "Wu-Tang opus Triumph[/b]" saving hip hop?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I know... it was a Z-Ro show though. That's who the white folks were there to see!

Those are almost all Mexicans in that picture. Possibly, and probably not, 2 of them aren't.

Sure they are not Texans? Maybe you should get the hell out of their country.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

That hand has to belong to a white guy. Dude is doing a heavy metal sign at a Z-ro show.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Dizzy_Souse, I must admit I got a little annoyed with the constant hyping of the SuperPoaster phenomenon just before your waxidermy hiatus, but I am glad you are back and on point. This thread has got me laughing hard.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

That hand has to belong to a white guy. Dude is doing a heavy metal sign at a Z-ro show.

Plaese, wasn't there already enough in this thread?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Saying though, even I know that's a TX longhorns symbol.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

y'all chill on the Canadian. if it ain't hockey how can we expect him to understand?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

And what color are these people? Shit looks like Nazi Germany.

• Now may not be the best time to reveal the secrets of the texas satanic underground. but let me tell you this: its deep.

and satanic.

• rascmonrascmon 441 Posts

look at all those white-t's!

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Best thread ever...Almost pee on me. Felt like Kells...Shyt. That was a good ride. The mexican part is the peak. "these are Mekseekanz"!!!

• ajrafflesajraffles 124 Posts
    Best thread ever...Almost pee on me. Felt like Kells...Shyt. That was a good ride. The mexican part is the peak. "these are Mekseekanz"!!!

Something tells me that Instant Karma resulted in this eejit sitting down on that empty Heineken bottle about a minute after this picture was taken.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    And i'm sure the girl on the left was thinking..."should i or shoul i not?"

• [email]OMG@!!![/email] Are you all BLIND?? It's clearly: 1) Mexican; 2) 50%philipino 50%white; 3) Puerto Rican; 4) Genuine all white person; 5) japanese; 6) 20% irish, 37.2%hungarian, 7%nigerian, 84%french; 7) canadian

(It's the heircuts)