White Hip-Hop Fans > Black Rap Fans

SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Ahah, we haven't had this conversation in ages :http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=12510 Throw ya??? hands in the sky and make the ???W??? for white people.

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    there should be a ban on linking to billy sunday posts

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    haha thats nice
    im expecting some folks to be asshurt as yall say

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Apparently dude has never been to a car show/rap performance in the South.

Also, Friday night I went to check out a cd release party thrown by Black Mike of the Whut It Dew Family. I didn't expect many people to show...but to my pleasant surprise once I reached the upstairs (and outdoor) patio where the stage was set up, I was floored by how many black folks were there in full force. On top of that, I almost thought I died and went to young beautiful black woman heaven.

Point being, you throw an event with acts that the black community actually cares about...NOW. And you promote it the right way...XXL ether.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    please lord don't let this turn into a real thread.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    On top of that, I almost thought I died and went to young beautiful black woman heaven.

Is this the divine reward you envision for yourself when commiting your acts of message board terrorism?

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    On top of that, I almost thought I died and went to young beautiful black woman heaven.

Is this the divine reward you envision for yourself when commiting your acts of message board terrorism?

• please lord don't let this turn into a real thread.

IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU ARGUE ABOUT RACE.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    please lord don't let this turn into a real thread.

IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU ARGUE ABOUT RACE.

Dizzy you're KILLING IT hahah.

• "LETS GET THIS RACE THREAD POPPIN, BITCHES."

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Some dumb shit right there.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Nah, I'm strictly a one particular black woman man so the reward you speak of I would hope to be on more of a "see ya when I free ya, if not when they shut me in" steez.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

"LETS GET THIS RACE THREAD POPPIN, BITCHES."

Fine, I'll start. I hate illegal space aliens. Yeah, I said it. They sneak onto our planet, killing and eating people, laying their brood-eggs in our chests, and then they have the nerve to get pissed when someone wants to deport them from this mortal coil?

• The ALIEN movies were a metaphor for celebrities adopting Chinese babys. And that shit hadn't even started yet.

The ALIEN movies were a metaphor for celebrities adopting Chinese babys. And that shit hadn't even started yet.

The Back To The Future movies were a metaphor for this aspect of the Alien movies. So doth the worm turn.

• "MY ADDICTION STARTED WITH 1 GOLD CHAIN. THEN A FEW MORE. THEN GOLD FRONTS ON MY GRILL. THEN A BLINGED BELT BUCKLE. PRETTY SOON I WAS OUT OF CONTROL. NOW LOOK AT ME. I... I'M A WHITE HIP HOP FAN. I USED TO THINK I WAS GREAT.

I MISS BEING HUMAN."

• MAYBE IF I TURN MY HEAD THIS WAY THIS THREAD WILL MAKE SENSE.

• OH NO - WAIT... HERE WE GO.

THATS BETTER.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Gary, you are outdoing yourself with every post. A one man posting phenom. You're cracking me up here.

Don't forget to pull your pants up several inches, though???it won't work if you don't. And your jaunty matching thinking hat.

• HIGH FIVE!

JK, I HID IT.

• WOW, SHE'S RIGHT. IT IS BETTER THIS WAY.

• DAD GROUNDED ME FOR RUINING HIP HOP.

FUCK.

• THREAD FUNNY WHEN I LOOK AT THIS WAY.

• EVEN BETTER!

• I DON'T SEE IT....

• FAILURE MAKES ME SAD.

• PLAESE JUST STOP. ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE.

• I'M STILL SAD ABOUT BEING GROUNDED... BUT THEY'RE RIGHT! LOOK AT THE THREAD NOW!

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Damn, I haven't laughed at soulstrut in a minute. That's classic!

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Who would have thought a thread initially destined to become an ugly dead end would produce this beautiful funnystuff.