White Hip-Hop Fans > Black Rap Fans

Comments

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    yea, and actually the "article" is including some funny Chapelle-like parts itself :

White boy weed > anything you will smoke with a Black dude, including crack

Ignorance at its best...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

"MY ADDICTION STARTED WITH 1 GOLD CHAIN. THEN A FEW MORE. THEN GOLD FRONTS ON MY GRILL. THEN A BLINGED BELT BUCKLE. PRETTY SOON I WAS OUT OF CONTROL. NOW LOOK AT ME. I... I'M A WHITE HIP HOP FAN. I USED TO THINK I WAS GREAT.

I MISS BEING HUMAN."

That is fucking fantastic.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    OKAY!! Kill all the BS!!!
    True, Like MURS said in an interview here in Atlanta which is 80% black. " You can't pay black folks to come to your concert". Shit it goes deeper. More white people go out & buy your album while more blackfolks bootleg shit & sell it. Who in turn gets arrested for it?!!! You just have people that support quality shit while others say " I don't want to give shit cuz fools ain't giving me shit". THERE!!!!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    True, Like MURS said in an interview here in Atlanta which is 80% black. " You can't pay black folks to come to your concert".

Plaese to speak for yourself, Murs.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    More white people go out & buy your album while more blackfolks bootleg shit & sell it.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    True, Like MURS said in an interview here in Atlanta which is 80% black. " You can't pay black folks to come to your concert".

Plaese to speak for yourself, Z-Ro[/b].

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    True, Like MURS said in an interview here in Atlanta which is 80% black. " You can't pay black folks to come to your concert". Shit it goes deeper. More white people go out & buy your album while more blackfolks bootleg shit & sell it. Who in turn gets arrested for it?!!! You just have people that support quality shit while others say " I don't want to give shit cuz fools ain't giving me shit". THERE!!!!

What you got against Mexicans...

being the only people willing stand so far deep within a pit of caged Texas summer heat?

And that's Dougie D, not Z-Ro...smart guy.

I know... it was a Z-Ro show though. That's who the white folks were there to see!

I know... it was a Z-Ro show though. That's who the white folks were there to see!

Those are almost all Mexicans in that picture. Possibly, and probably not, 2 of them aren't.

But I was there, so there ya go.

Haha it is impossible for you to admit that there might have been a bunch of white folks (yourself included) at a Z-Ro show.

"Those... those are Mexicans!"

Haha it is impossible for you to admit that there might have been a bunch of white folks (yourself included) at a Z-Ro show.

At that particular show, I'd say 60% Mexican, 25% black, 15% white...and 100% sold out.

Bad example.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Is there something special about the backs of Mexican's necks or heads that renders them instantly identifiable to Shied? Or something about their shoulders, perhaps?

Is there something special about the backs of Mexican's necks or heads that renders them instantly identifiable to Shied? Or something about their shoulders, perhaps?

It's the haircuts.

Seriously, y'all are taking to new levels with this shit.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Take it easy on Shied.

But be on the lookout for a name change sometime in the near future. To something more hispanic.
    He's figured out he can be down that way.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Racial fetishism is fun! yay!

In what, pointing out a couple of red ass necks in your z-ro photos???

I SEE WHITE PEOPLE

Y'all just keep comfort in having no clue...TOGETHER.

• MEXICANS?

SOUTH PARK MEXICANS!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

why are you so funny style? i expect more from a journalist who supposedly knows his shit. i dunno which is more hilarious, this post or the the murs post?

• HERE I AM!

DONDE ESTA EL RO DE Z?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

We are legion.

• LIKE THIS?

NO, LIKE THIS:

LOL, OOPS!

• SO THEN I SAID, "QUITE HATIN ON THE SOUTH! LOL"

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    like this?

• NO, LIKE THIS!

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

• SO THEN I SAID, NO, THOSE ARE MEXICANS, AND THEN-- OOPS, BREAK'S OVER! BACK TO WORK!