Lil' Wayne- I Feel Like Dying

djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
has anyone else heard this ridiculous track?

Comments

• has anyone else heard this ridiculous track?

damn shit is hot!!!!!!
    i need this mp3 in my life,
    i guess theres no way to download it???

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

damn shit is hot!!!!!!

i need this mp3 in my life,
    i guess theres no way to download it???

yall really like that beat? im just not getting it.

• chasechase 767 Posts

yall really like that beat?

no

accapella anyone???

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    this dude is on some shit!

i know - but what's that hook sampled from? it's creepy as hell to say the least...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    IT'S A SONG ABOUT BEING FUCKING HIGH. You expect a beat made by Just Blaze? C'mon - the track is a good fit for the song.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    I've been listening to it for about a month. Addictive. Nex fuggin level...

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    Yeah you have to give the young "Boy" his credit. track is creative. KOOL KEITH type of shit.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    "I feel like frying."

And when I do, I'll probably throw on Soulja Slim's "Get High With Me" before this.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Yeah you have to give the young "Boy" his credit. track is creative. KOOL KEITH type of shit.

Not pickin up on the Kethianism, but I'm definitely feeling this. Whoever said that this sounds like a raver track must be on speed cause its around 100 bpm.

Hatters please to foll back, because weezy is king shit.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    IT'S A SONG ABOUT BEING FUCKING HIGH. You expect a beat made by Just Blaze? C'mon - the track is a good fit for the song.

For real i thought this was raw on mad different levels. It goes beyond an ode to being high and uses the hook to interplay the demons of addiction on some errie chilling tip. They just needed to drop out the vox sample for parts of the verses and just have the guitar playing over the beat real subtle.

I havent dug anything waynes done in a long long time, but this just got me checking for him again. Shit is real creative and on some different shit then I thought he was capable of. Anyone got an mp3?

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    MP3 is all over limewire

• damn, the Strut is just now gettin up on this? I thought yall would have been lovin' this one.

• # bujubanton Says:
    June 13th, 2007 at 10:55 pm

lil weezy = tricky??

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    very tricky indeed.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Whatever. Shit is wack. Great if you like the horseschitt thats been coming out. This hypnotic/euphoria rhymes have been done since early the nineties, nothing new, just new to the young white girls, and clueless dudes on the streets.

• HumayunHumayun 27 Posts
    Whatever. Shit is wack. Great if you like the horseschitt thats been coming out. This hypnotic/euphoria rhymes have been done since early the nineties, nothing new, just new to the young white girls, and clueless dudes on the streets.
    What the fuck does that matter if he's doing that "hypnotic/euphoria rhymes" shit so well? Seems like you're brushing it off just for the sake of brushing it off.

• y'all mad? This sounds like some kandi kid raver shit mixed with hip-hop . Seriously. Her voice makes me want to stab my eardrums with knives. And he just sounds like he just got up and started spittin a rhyme. Can I get a "hip-hop is dead" graemlin. Rakim frowns at all yall.

I guess I am wrong..but I thought you were a 15 year old kid?

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    What the fuck does that matter if he's doing that "hypnotic/euphoria rhymes" shit so well? Seems like you're brushing it off just for the sake of brushing it off.

Who said its done well? The almighty rap critic yourself.

• HumayunHumayun 27 Posts

Yeah, and the general consensus here, dickweed. Maybe if you actually leveled some genuine criticism you'd be more convincing.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

• yes, but no matter you age, your allowed to an opinion.

Yeah no doubt..but its kind of hard to take a 15 year olds criticism of what "real hip hop" is too serious. Surely you can understand?

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Yeah, and the general consensus here, dickweed. Maybe if you actually leveled some genuine criticism you'd be more convincing.

Dickweed??? I guess I'll have to remember that next time you (pud). Who said I was trying to convince??? My genuine criticism was said above. I was a cash money records lover, then lost touch. Only Lil' Wayne song that he has touched that I have liked since was "Make It Rain" that probably doesn't count, because Fat Joe has crappy lyrics in it. I was hoping to be brought back by this above posted song.

Please make your entrance into SS by NOT poking at another man's opinion of per se song.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    LOL@ Make It Rain being the last good song he did. Obviously you need to shut up. It's hateration at its best you're doing, not criticism. Anyway, drink that...Sum old, sum new, but there's definitely some lyrical wizardness in there.

0-live from the 504
    1-cash at premiere
    2-so nasty
    3-freestyle
    4-diamonds girls
    5-i feel like dying
    6-did it b4 (prod by Ye)
    7-dreams
    8-rappin is my hobby

http://www.strictlybreaks.com/upload/izm/WAYNIZM.rar

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

The leaked Carter 3 mixtape is insanity

straight fiyaaah

I don't think weezy has gone flowed this hard on tracks since his hot boys days, his voice is super gruff now too

It's like a much thuggish ruggish jeezy jr

insanity

haters, fall back

MEL GIBSON FLOW LETHAL WEAPON

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL@ Make It Rain being the last good song he did. Obviously you need to shut up. It's hateration at its best you're doing, not criticism. Anyway, drink that...Sum old, sum new, but there's definitely some lyrical wizardness in there.

0-live from the 504
    1-cash at premiere
    2-so nasty
    3-freestyle
    4-diamonds girls
    5-i feel like dying
    6-did it b4 (prod by Ye)
    7-dreams
    8-rappin is my hobby

^^^thx for posting this izm
    i am certainly copping the album when it drops
    FIYAAAH

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

0-live from the 504
    1-cash at premiere
    2-so nasty
    3-freestyle
    4-diamonds girls
    5-i feel like dying
    6-did it b4 (prod by Ye)
    7-dreams
    8-rappin is my hobby

Hateration indeed it is. I don't like Lil Wayne. Too bad I can't find a link to Lil' Wayne hatesite, because I'm not the only one. What does he do for you???

THE INTERPOLATION OF MOBY'S SONG THAT THEY USED AT THE END OF THE MOVIE HEAT

HOLY

FUK

STRAIGHT
    FUKIN
    FIYAAAAAAAAH

dreams, son!