~LOHAN~

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts

http://thesuperficial.com/2007/07/tara-reid-bikini-stomach-candids-00.jpg" alt="" />
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/day465/hammer.gif" alt="" />

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts

Wow, if Sasquatch had a pair of nice boobs on his head this would be scary...Photoshop anyone?

• cascas 1,484 Posts

Wow, if Sasquatch kingmoist[/b] had a pair of nice boobs on his head this would be scary...Photoshop anyone?

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

• Seriously fuck this bitch, i'm so sick of hearing about Lohan and Paris Hilton and Tara Reid, etc. these little bitch's do what ever they want, cocaine, abuse alcohol and everyone is gonna kiss their ass. Paris jail stay was a joke, throw them in a cell for 6 months with some 200lb carpet muncher.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Seriously fuck this bitch, i'm so sick of hearing about Lohan and Paris Hilton and Tara Reid, etc. these little bitch's do what ever they want, cocaine, abuse alcohol and everyone is gonna kiss their ass. Paris jail stay was a joke, throw them in a cell for 6 months with some 200lb carpet muncher.

Quick Sababababa where's your Janet Reno joke book?

• tara sloth..

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Seriously fuck this bitch, i'm so sick of hearing about Lohan and Paris Hilton and Tara Reid, etc. these little bitch's do what ever they want, cocaine, abuse alcohol and everyone is gonna kiss their ass. Paris jail stay was a joke, throw them in a cell for 6 months with some 200lb carpet muncher.

ummm art thou madd faire doggie?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

You sound like you can't afford coke, alcohol, and plastic surgery.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    as far as lohan:

sorry, but

bitch is nazzty

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    as far as lohan:

sorry, but

bitch is nazzty

I mean... I wouldn't say she's ugly...but it's pretty obviously fake.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

dpn't knock these celebutants, without them I'd still be living lower middle class
    god bless youthful cocaine abuse it has begat E! Newws specials which begat associate producer spots, which begat me fat ass paychecks.

As I type Dakota Fanning is secretly planning E! Entertainment's new fall schedule

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    It's not these girl's fault the media and society are obsessed with celebrity train-wrecks. I feel sorry for them to a certain extent. Does the whole world need to know your every mistake and be your judge?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    the real question is... does she party with Wallace??

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    It's not these girl's fault the media and society are obsessed with celebrity train-wrecks. I feel sorry for them to a certain extent. Does the whole world need to know your every mistake and be your judge?

you're absolutely right, people act as if these girls are asking the world to critique the mistakes with drugs and the law, the truth is there is a major market out there for this stuff. If it wasn't Lindsay, Paris, etc it would be a whole 'nother set of young celebrities making the pages of People (trust me it was my job to find titillating stories involving pretty rich people for a couple years).

It's sad, yet fascinating, I've always thought of it as News media trying to program a reality show, and these chicks just happen to be the stars this season

• manchildmanchild 56 Posts

http://thesuperficial.com/2007/07/tara-reid-bikini-stomach-candids-00.jpg" alt="" />
    http://www.harry-potter-games.com/Images/voldemort2.jpg" alt="" />

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Knife with cocaine residue in mouth, check
    large supply of alcohol in background, check
    Friend with bracelets grabbing titties, check
    Dilated pupils, check
    Diamond Chai necklace charm, check
    More knives, check

Let's cut and print.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    These bitches are out for attention plain and simple. Why would you not have a driver? If you wanna get fucked up, whatever, just hire someone to drive you around.

These chicks are masters of the media now and they know exactly what they're doing. You choose the life you live and have to deal with the consequences of your actions. I have no pity for them.

I do think she has lost her mind tho.

whatup with that though?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

whatup with that though?
    don't front like you wasn't rocking the 14k gold one back in the day.

whatup with that though?
    don't front like you wasn't rocking the 14k gold one back in the day.

white gold, guzz.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    These bitches are out for attention plain and simple. Why would you not have a driver? If you wanna get fucked up, whatever, just hire someone to drive you around.

These chicks are masters of the media now and they know exactly what they're doing. You choose the life you live and have to deal with the consequences of your actions. I have no pity for them.

Trust me these chicks are not "masters of the media" If anything they all need to fire their publicists and find someone who can bring them some attention not revolving around being a suicidal drug mess.

No one wants to be looked at as undignified and pathetic and these people get nothing but this ype of coverage, and the American public clamors for more.

Maybe I'm just a softie right now (I tried to support my ex-gf through her attempts to get sober). But can say from experience that these girls aren't doing this for attention, at least not for media attention, they are fucked up folks with issues and fodder for news stories and soulstrut threads. I wish 'em all the best but feel like this isn't the the last news story on them and probably not the last soulstrut thread on 'em either.

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts

Adam, clear your PMs.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

god, i can't stop reading about her and her fried chicken habit

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

You are a rough man. *PASUE*

I think at some point some of these celebrities truly lose control of themselves, therefore losing sight of all the media hype they control. I mean, if she dies doing this shit would you still think it's for publicity?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

god, i can't stop reading about her and her fried chicken habit

Can this be the new NAGL?