M-Slash - Good Timez

Maja League - Guard U Now

Mama Mystique - Tremendous

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    dont let this shit die

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

yep that was also my face expression when i first heard this joint.. after spendin too much cash i finally got that shit in the cratez

• lord234lord234 236 Posts

thread revival! :P

Citizen Kane - Black Rain
    one song i get never tired of

Common - Resurrection Grooveman Spot Remix

Kool G Rap - Hey Mister!

Pudgee feat. DMX - Inner City Blues

Punk Barbarians - Hooptie Car

Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat

Raw Footage - The Final Call

• I deleted all my posts cause the downloads reached 50-100 on every track and yet only one or two people we're posting...

Those lurking leechers are weak, the god complex joints we're hit the most almost 150 dl's in two days.

oh well thats the internet i dont care bout the leechers. As long as some peepz drop dope tracks in here (and knowledge) i am satisfied

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I deleted all my posts cause the downloads reached 50-100 on every track and yet only one or two people we're posting...

Those lurking leechers are weak, the god complex joints we're hit the most almost 150 dl's in two days.

Yeah, I'd like to see the dudes who dispute your 85 % come correct and try to post up half as much stuff as you did. These people should either post up or shut up.

• Hahha truth be told, post up or shut up... and.. I may have been wrong, but nobody has yet to prove me wrong. It's not like i'm saying I know more than the next man... simply put my life has been devoted to hiphop and my knowledge goes way beyond my recorded mp3s.

btw that god complex remix is from 95 and it's a hella rare 7inch

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's a nice memory out of my 90s hip hop scrapbook. I can still remember bullshit'n wit domino like it was yesterday.

i must admit i didnt listen to it

• Shame... it's certainly a treat.. and a super tuff find.. won't see that one floating around ebay often. Hit up magnetic or someone if you wanna hear.. I can't be bothered to re-up it.

But i'll post a few more.. gettin out of the indie into the more popular stuff.

This last track.. is a chance for someone to school me... I have this off a bootleg vinyl and the a side is O.C. of ditc fame, if you can tell me where this b side track is from or what it was used for your golden.

yo the last track is on a originators ep i just sold yesterday to a shop..its a remix from a c.n.n. track i think

yep red cover..number 3

3. EZD FEAT. NOREAGA & MUZALINI / WORLDWIDE

http://www.wigout.jp/product/11129

• Hmmmmmm ya I knew I saw this somewhere ages ago, but all I could find in my collection was this bootleg with a side OC lyrical extortion.. the boot sounds like shit but it's got inst on both tracks which is why I kept it. It's impossible to search my entire collection sometimes cause i've got two different storage units and one is in mass near my pops.

I'm in your debt now! what'd you get for that piece... i guess that link is a japan site so from the looks that was like 17 american dollars.

your guess is very good
    2,000.00 JPY = 16.8613 USD
    Japan Yen United States Dollars
    1 JPY = 0.00843064 USD 1 USD = 118.615 JPY

• ajrafflesajraffles 124 Posts
    Two X Strong - ''I Get Lifted'' (1991)

Two X Strong - ''Lyrical Madness''

MC Lyte - "Ruffneck" Beatnuts Remix

• Two X Strong - ''I Get Lifted'' (1991)

This is a decent a/b side from 1991. I dunno why it always sells as some kinda $10 common joint.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Two X Strong - ''I Get Lifted'' (1991)

This is a decent a/b side from 1991. I dunno why it always sells as some kinda $10 common joint.

Agreed. I don't understand how it's resisted random rap price madness even though it has "the sound." Whatever, more for me.

Me three.

The B side suffers a little bit from intro-promising-more-than-what-follows syndrome, but for $1.50 I can't grumble too much.
    The A side is the face-slide.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Me three.

The B side suffers a little bit from intro-promising-more-than-what-follows syndrome, but for $1.50 I can't grumble too much.

This single would be a perfect test case for the "Soulstrut Factor".

• Me three.

"Soulstrut Factor".

Are you really telling me talking about a record on soulstrut dictates the price this shit will sell for on ebay?? or what exactly is the "soulstrut factor"

http://cgi.ebay.com/TWO-X-STRONG-I-Get-L...VQQcmdZViewItem

Quick yo someone better buy this up before talking about it in this thread makes the price go up to $150! You'll be crying later that you didn't get it for $20 buy it now.

lets go on with that indie shitt

Rasheed feat. Mr Eon - My Life

Rezidue - Inner City Blues (Again .. hit me up if you got one to sell i traded my 2 copies :/ )

Sic Sense - Positional Bypass (canadian hip hop heat )

Slum Brothers - Sure Shot

here's a mix i did recently..my mixin skillz are not the best but i think this one turned out "hearable"

czech it out

tracks:
    01.Intro
    02.Johnny Blanco - Respect
    03.Mr.Bloody & Mr. Moetown - Thugs Paradise
    04.Maja League - Guard U Now
    05.Screem! - Hot Peas N Buttah
    06.Blackstract - Diary Of A Mad Mc Remix
    07.Slomo - Represent Remix Pt.2
    08.Nightbreed - 2 Roads Out The Ghetto
    09.Cash Money Clik - Get Tha Fortune
    10.Kool G Rap - Hey Mister