Must we call other men's girlfriends trannies?

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
dude.edit reason: appropriate thread title change, inspired by JRoot

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    did he just ban himself?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    did he just ban himself?

hahaha man I hope not.

look if you like trannies it's all good but you gotta expect to catch a little clown for it in here.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    To sum it up:

"Hatters keep on hattin', us lovers will keep on lovin'."

"Player haters elevate us."

Sorry you think my new girl is a tranny. *NEWS FLASH* : she's not, so keep your knee-jerk-loser-gut reactions and jpeg composite posts meant to diss her to yourselves. It was pretty sad to see that in a Top Fives thread, actually.

Last I checked, top 5 posts are about the positive things going on in your life and yeah as the saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't think I've ever seen a diss in a Top 5's thread. Well, I just got a few of them, so be it. I was asking for it by making her my top #1-5.

I'd be curious to have all the hatters post up actual photos of their REAL current ladyfriends (if they even have any that exist, yeah your hand and or that fleshlight you keep in your sock drawer both don't count), and let's have a dick measuring beauty contest you terds.

Who's got the hottest girlfriend? Yeah, I dare you to start that thread. I have a feeling Deerock might win that one, actually.

Oh hey, another *NEWS FLASH* hatters: Last I checked you can't have a relationship with a vinyl record as a thrift store manager told me recently, haha.

Yeah, whatever.

I'll keep it real and just post about records and stuff from now on. Got a batch of eBay going up real soon. Thanks dudes, y'all helping realize there is just too much hate in the world for me to even waste my time with. I'm all about the positive, as most of you know.

M

easy mang.

you wanna do a top fiver? i'm all for it. we were just having a little fun. matter of fact I am quite fond of posting the Friday Fives myself.

I suggest you re-post a clean fiver with a lil explanation as to what's good in your life.

I will follow suit sans clowing I promise.

• Options
    Last I checked you can't have a relationship with a piece of vinyl as a thrift store manager told me recently, haha.

Speak for yourself buddy.

Nah, I'm beyond over it. As most who have seen her in real life have commented, I'm going out with the hottest head turner around, and she's on some super special next level wifey action to me, no doubt. She gets double takes and dudes trying to step to her 24/7. Y'all can have your own opinions about it.

She's a #1 stunna, and y'all act like some bamas, sometimes.

Deal.

no more fives? suit yourself.

I gotta say I never really cared if other dudes were checking for my girl. all the best with the wifey.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    she's on some super special next level wifey action to me, no doubt.

Super special next level wifey action is where it's at. And then make a baby. It only gets better.

Love,
    JRoot

she's on some super special next level wifey action to me, no doubt.

Super special next level wifey action is where it's at. And then make a baby. It only gets better.

Love,
    JRoot

Thanks man, I'm definitely bout it bout it. Gotta treat her right and just hope it stays on this higher level of relationship excellence we've been on. I've known her for over a year and she's always been nothing short of awesome. We complement each other well.

Things are looking up for us in a big way, hatters can hate all they want. I'm feelin like a teflon don right now. Time for a run, I'll catch y'all later.

btw:

"Re: Must we call other men's girlfriends trannies? [Re: JRoot] "

^^^Thanks for the thread title change, JRoot. You are truly a class act. Fuk those hatters.

Love conquers all. Fuk a diss.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I'd be curious to have all the hatters post up actual photos of their REAL current ladyfriends (if they even have any that exist, yeah your hand and or that fleshlight you keep in your sock drawer both don't count), and let's have a dick measuring beauty contest you terds.

Dude, come on now.

I didn't see the thread where it happened, but I'm sorry people dissed your girl.

However, why not rise above it instead or compounding the degree of objectification of women that we already have on this site?

I know, I was funnin' just like the dudes who were dissin my girl. I am really above all this schitt. I know I put myself out there when I posted her pic as my top #1-5. I didn't care, that's how I feel about her.

Lesson learned I guess. Thanks to all the funners and haters on this record related Internet Message Board Forum!

She's some major wifey material and I plan on keepin it that way. Fuk the hate.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I didn't see the thread where it happened, but I'm sorry people dissed your girl.

Yeah, was that 5ives thread deleted?

Moark, are you going out with Elise? I remember she was moving out west. I predicted that you two would be dating by August 2007. If I'm right on this, I'm like the fucking Nostradamus of love, or some schitt.

You also need to get on facebook.

h

You also need to get on facebook.

word let's get this facebook family started!

check your PMs H***rd.

Yo Rootless, I know you were just funnin' and not hattin, clear your PMs.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    honestly, i saw that thread and thought mark was posting an 'unattainable lady' picture because it looked like one and there are a lot of those here. i didn't think it was anyone he knew personally and i don't think anyone really thought so either. personally i'd be frightened to post a picture of a boyfriend or some guy i thought was cute on soulstrut and have them judge their looks and whatnot....

personally i'd be frightened to post a picture of a boyfriend or some guy i thought was cute on soulstrut and have them judge their looks and whatnot....

do it or your soft! hahaha just kidding. yeah prolly not the best idea.

m**k yo I cleaned those PMs out I think.

honestly, i saw that thread and thought mark was posting an 'unattainable lady' picture because it looked like one and there are a lot of those here. i didn't think it was anyone he knew personally and i don't think anyone really thought so either. personally i'd be frightened to post a picture of a boyfriend or some guy i thought was cute on soulstrut and have them judge their looks and whatnot....

I just feel that way about her. She's my top #1-5,000 for this year. That's why I made that post. It's so serious right now. I didn't think I'd ever feel so strongly about someone or want to wife someone like her or even have the chance with an "unattainable" like her. Sky's the limit and we can all dream, but I'm living proof life is what you make it. Dream big everyone.

This one goes out to you A****a,

M

personally i'd be frightened to post a picture of a boyfriend or some guy i thought was cute on soulstrut and have them judge their looks and whatnot....

do it or your soft! hahaha just kidding. yeah prolly not the best idea.

not really the point though! i guess i'm just thinking of it as "would anyone i'm seeing want me to post their photo on the internet?" and i think the answer would probably be no.

I just feel that way about her. She's my top #1-5,000 for this year. That's why I made that post. It's so serious right now. I didn't think I'd ever feel so strongly about someone or want to wife someone like her or even have the chance with an "unattainable" like her. Sky's the limit and we can all dream, but I'm living proof life is what you make it. Dream big everyone.

M

that's cool dude. i thought she was pretty. treat her right and please don't tell her you posted her photo on a messageboard full of dudes

• Options

M

Love you too baby,

BAM.

"would anyone i'm seeing want me to post their photo on the internet?" and i think the answer would probably be no.

^^^ Thank you, I'm glad I deleted the thread cos that was super dumb of me. Guess I'm still overtaken by the emotion of this past weekend. Haha I even missed the swap meet on Sunday monrning, LOL.

that's cool dude. i thought she was pretty. treat her right and please don't tell her you posted her photo on a messageboard full of dudes

^^^ no doubt, thanks for the advice A****y

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    why do people feel the urge to divulge such personal info to relative strangers online? I'll never understand that.

Let it be a lesson learned?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

M

yeah, i thought it was some random actress or model, too.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION MARK THIS IS YOUR CONSCIOUS RAP SPEAKING TOYOU

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

You know, it wouldn't hurt to try and keep things here a bit more record related? I mean seriously? In fact, maybe we could start by discussing Moark's weekend finds:

Kidding M. Congratulations. Couldn't happen to a nicer fellow.

h

• cascas 1,484 Posts

M

Love you too baby,

BAM.

yeah...mark i saw the og too. i thought it was an actress or something. you stay posting pictures of famous women/models etc..no one meant any harm.

just
    have fun (have fun)
    have fun (have fun)
    have have have FUN!

like my man large professor.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    ^^^ Thank you, I'm glad I deleted the thread cos that was super dumb of me.

Not for nothing Mark, but there's been a handful of moments...to say the least. Glad you're excited but check yo self, my dude.

Glad you're excited but check yo self, my dude.

Thanks Yuichi, I did just that by deading this schitt.

And yeah I missed the swap on Sunday morning, LOLERZ.