Must we call other men's girlfriends trannies?

2»

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Wow. I just passed 3000 posts in this thread.

Moark falls in love, I pass 3000 posts. This thread has it all.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Glad you're excited but check yo self, my dude.

Thanks Yuichi, I did just that by deading this schitt.

And yeah I missed the swap on Sunday morning, LOLERZ.

If you missed the swap meet then this might be true love, Mark.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

I just feel that way about her. She's my top #1-5,000 for this year. That's why I made that post. It's so serious right now. I didn't think I'd ever feel so strongly about someone or want to wife someone like her or even have the chance with an "unattainable" like her. Sky's the limit and we can all dream, but I'm living proof life is what you make it. Dream big everyone.

M

Did you just invent the verb "to wife"?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I just feel that way about her. She's my top #1-5,000 for this year. That's why I made that post. It's so serious right now. I didn't think I'd ever feel so strongly about someone or want to wife someone like her or even have the chance with an "unattainable" like her. Sky's the limit and we can all dream, but I'm living proof life is what you make it. Dream big everyone.

M

Did you just invent the verb "to wife"?

Some of ya'll should get out more. Or at least listen to more rap/R&B.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Well I've never heard that before. Can't all be as switched on as the Rillz, supreme arbiter of taste amd grammar.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I think Flomotion is in Europe, let it slide Faux. I bet you don't know any Euro slang, haha.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I was just funning with you, Mark.

• compounding the degree of objectification of women that we already have on this site?

I gotta say....the board has been severely lacking in this area of late.

WE need more female objectification with pics dammit!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

I'd be curious to have all the hatters post up actual photos of their REAL current ladyfriends

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

I'd be curious to have all the hatters post up actual photos of their REAL current ladyfriends

Dude, dating an electric mixer is nothing to be proud about.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

50s?

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

50s?

Nah. The bowl-cut dates back centuries.