Toronto record sho soulstrut meetup

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Alright alright... can we just check ourselves for a minute? Yeah yeha, I know y'all expect me to go into bat for ST, and I kinda am.

How is what ST says any different from stuff AP used to say? No diss to AP, but like, it's kind a Strut tradition.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

How is what ST says any different from stuff AP used to say? No diss to AP, but like, it's kind a Strut tradition.

AP is a real world dude who has contributed heavily to the board and board member's record collections...ST hasnt done a fucking thing for anyone except annoy the bejeezus outta us.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

AP is a real world dude who has contributed heavily to the board and board member's record collections...ST hasnt done a fucking thing for anyone except annoy the bejeezus outta us.

he taught us how to laugh.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

AP was actually funny.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Alright alright... can we just check ourselves for a minute? Yeah yeha, I know y'all expect me to go into bat for ST, and I kinda am.

I thought AP should've been banned, too.

• SuperPoasterTwo got you all twisted rather then ignore him he's always got a :5pager: not like he's talking about killing someone... punching someone in the ovaries with his "mind" is hardly a threat, unless he's on some jedi mind trick status.

I think he's great like an afternoon of family guy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Ill watch out. I got a shield and all. Im a expert at this schitt. All toronto strutters we be diggin on the next show or i will punch all yall ovaries with my mind power. that criss angel cracker is backing me up so step back.

edit: all yall need to chill. bassie wasnt even offended. all yall need to realize i am just playin with all yall. CHELIL

No one here has to learn to chill, you just need to start treating people with respect. If you're modeling your schtick after AP, let me tell you something - He said some zany shit, but he never would diss people unless they came at him sideways. It would do you good to take a page out of his book.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    So, when & where is the meet up???

Bassie. Sorry about the other night. Movie night was in full effect!

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    Yeah, someone said something about a show on the 15th...? Anyone got any more details?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    screw record show. i dont think there is one. why dont we just all go digging for the lulz. we should hit up queen west on a weekend, yo.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    edit: all yall need to chill. bassie wasnt even offended. all yall need to realize i am just playin with all yall. CHELIL

Please don't mistake my sunny disposition for not minding your BS - I made a joke to try to wrap it up and diffuse. Don't assume to know what I really think of you telling me you're going to punch me in the ovaries.
    Whether or not I am offended has nothing to do with how other people may feel about what you wrote; they do not need my OK, or anyone else's for that matter, to find your comment tasteless.
    You seem to thrive on attention of any kind and I'm not really looking to feed the machine; I will say this though, telling chicks you don't know that you'll hit them in their guts is not something to throw around lightly. I am telling you straight up to think before you type.
    We are not friends so please don't take liberties with me.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Bassie. Sorry about the other night. Movie night was in full effect!

no problem - I did call very last minute! Budos Band were rather good - how was your movie?

• Also ST, don't forget to invite Kevin, I hear he's a swell guy to do business with.

I'd love to (break his face)

I thought AP should've been banned, too.

Well, there's your consistency.

• mr.brettmr.brett 678 Posts
    1) Who in their right mind would want to hang out with a 15 year old at a record show? I wouldn't even take a high paying job that required me to be around 15 year olds, ever.

2) BAN

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I wouldn't even take a high paying job that required me to be around 15 year olds, ever.

QUOTE OF THE MONTH FOR JULY

POLLS ARE CLOSED

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    1) Who in their right mind would want to hang out with a 15 year old at a record show? I wouldn't even take a high paying job that required me to be around 15 year olds, ever.

2) BAN

Hi B****!

Whats new holmes?! I haven't seen/talked to you in a while! Maybe we should start our own thread of a midwest styleeeee soulstrut meetup. Shit.

Me? We'll since you asked, I'm not bitching at bums who be straight up stealin my money anymore. I've been working on that. LOL

• mr.brettmr.brett 678 Posts

Hi B****!

Whats new holmes?! I haven't seen/talked to you in a while! Maybe we should start our own thread of a midwest styleeeee soulstrut meetup. Shit.

I got a job offer in Chicago. The pay is lower than what I want with a masters, but I don't have to deal with 15 year olds! I'll probably be moving there in August or September.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Hi B****!

I got a job offer in Chicago. The pay is lower than what I want with a masters, but I don't have to deal with 15 year olds! I'll probably be moving there in August or September.

nice! I got some gigs coming up in Chicago around that time...I'll keep you posted. Man, back in the day was just goofy when you used to come in. Oh man. Thangs chaaaaange.

sorta

I have a[/b] high paying job that requires me to be around 15 year olds

and yes,

Maybe THAT'S why ST doesn't piss me off as badly as he does everyone else?

Although sometimes when I'm on MSN I suddenly feel like I'm at work!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    He's been banned.

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    He's been banned.

whoa

i honestly thought dude got a lot of slack for an act that paralleled very closely to shenanigans performed by members with more clout

is waxidermy prepared for a super-spillover?

i honestly thought dude got a lot of slack for an act that paralleled very closely to shenanigans performed by members with more clout

Not sure of your use of the word "slack" here - if
    he had got a lot of slack he would not have been banned.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    He's been banned.
    Thank you.

Soulstrut

Still... I realise for a significant proportion of the Strut, this move was

But personally I think you were all a little asshurt by ST!

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    Not sure of your use of the word "slack" here - if
    he had got a lot of slack he would not have been banned.

*flack

Don't worry - you and the Toaster still have MSN, right?

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Soulstrut

Still... I realise for a significant proportion of the Strut, this move was

But personally I think you were all a little asshurt by ST!

Dude, you complained recently when people were discussing rock records. Get outta here with that.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

Don't worry - you and the Toaster still have MSN, right?

HAHAHAHA!!

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

Also ST, don't forget to invite Kevin, I hear he's a swell guy to do business with.

I'd love to (break his faceBOOK[/b]) hint hint