Toronto record sho soulstrut meetup

13»

Comments

• grahamgraham 201 Posts
    superpoaster its the "airport show" we should create a treasure hunt & see if he shows up

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    how the hell does one get out there without a car?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

Don't worry - you and the Toaster still have MSN, right?

We certainly do

NO HOMO[/b]

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

MAN! i was just thinking over the weekend how i haven't seen this video since it first appeared and then only once! good look day!

so, if everyone wants dude banned so bad, why do his posts always have like 5 pages? and all of it mostly cats saying he should be banned... either accept him or stop encouraging him by posting in his goofy threads or i'll punch you in the ovaries with my mind.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• lord234lord234 236 Posts
    so, if everyone wants dude banned so bad, why do his posts always have like 5 pages? and all of it mostly cats saying he should be banned... either accept him or stop encouraging him by posting in his goofy threads or i'll punch you in the ovaries with my mind.

good point...........

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

good point...........

Said the man who just posted in one of Superpoaster's goofy threads.

is this what the bus stop for the record show looks like?

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

He's been banned.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

• grahamgraham 201 Posts

Its quite a mission but they have directions for it @ http://www.vibrations.ca/events/musicalcollectables/findus.html. Word is this is the last at this location and will be more TTC accessible at the new location.

Cripes. At least I'll get $2 off! Thanks for that.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    When is this show of which everyone speaks?

Thanks

h

• mr.brettmr.brett 678 Posts

You take the

Sorry, i had to.

You take the

Sorry, i had to.

lol - well, it would be faster than public transit.

H - The show is on July 15th.