Toronto record sho soulstrut meetup

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
When theres the next record show we should all meet up, yknow, just for the lulz.

Comments

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    !!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do and report back with Pics of you and fellow Strutters.

If nothing but to end all speculation.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Any Toronto Strutter who misses this opportunity is a fool.

Also ST, don't forget to invite Kevin, I hear he's a swell guy to do business with.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Also ST, don't forget to invite Kevin, I hear he's a swell guy to do business with.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Any Toronto Strutter who misses this opportunity is a fool

MY MANG MY MANG YOU ARE CORRECT. Bassie if you dont come to this I will punch you in the ovaries with my mind. Oh and im not picking on you. Your just the only strutter who came to mind on account of your female no im not racist im just stating facts.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

MY MANG MY MANG YOU ARE CORRECT. Bassie if you dont come to this I will punch you in the ovaries with my mind. Oh and im not picking on you. Your just the only strutter who came to mind on account of your female no im not racist im just stating facts.

I hope she goes, and punches you in the face.

And DOR videotapes it.

Please.

• MY MANG MY MANG YOU ARE CORRECT. Bassie if you dont come to this I will punch you in the ovaries with my mind. Oh and im not picking on you. Your just the only strutter who came to mind on account of your female no im not racist im just stating facts.

The fuck? How are you not banned yet?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

The fuck? How are you not banned yet?

A question many have asked.

• macacamacaca 278 Posts
    people should probably relax.

• grahamgraham 201 Posts
    Theres one July 15th, I would honored to meet the legendary superpoaster

GET THE FUCK OUT SONNY SON SON SON SON SON SON SON. im down.

can you tel me the time and location please

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I hope she goes, and punches you in the face.

And DOR videotapes it.

Please.

Yep. That shit is weak. I was on the fence on this superpoaster BS before, but that is flagrant. What has it come to that assholes like this can come around here & say weak ass shit like "I will punch you in the ovaries" to people who are valued members of this community? Fuck you, superpoaster.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    What has it come to that assholes like this can come around here & say weak ass shit like "I will punch you in the ovaries" to people who are valued members of this community? Fuck you, superpoaster.

flush this piece of shit already

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    He's punching with his mind. In which case I think Miss Bassie may survive the the kitten blow.

• oripsorips 238 Posts
    I have known the Super Toaster/Super Poaster since the beginning of this year. Although he is only 15 years old and deals with ADD, his online persona gets to be grating at times. But actually having met this kid, and having gone digging with him many times, I can say that he is very passionate about music. He gets on my nerves sometimes with his relentless questions, but I have come to understand that he is just being himself -- even if his mind is going a mile-a-minute.

I've told him before to tone down the rude and incessant comments on this board, but the ADD is not helping his cause. Hopefully he can understand that being banned for a second time(?) on this site is definitely not a good look. People come on this board to educate and learn from others. That's what makes Soul Strut one of my favourite sites to visit on a daily basis. I just hope he can appreciate what Soul Strut is really about: crate digging, DJ and hip hop culture revealed.

people should probably relax.

No, they shouldn't. Enough is enough--this kid adds absolutely nothing to the community, and detracts from the place significantly.

It's time for him to go.

I have known the Super Toaster/Super Poaster since the beginning of this year. Although he is only 15 years old and deals with ADD, his online persona gets to be grating at times. But actually having met this kid, and having gone digging with him many times, I can say that he is very passionate about music. He gets on my nerves sometimes with his relentless questions, but I have come to understand that he is just being himself -- even if his mind is going a mile-a-minute.

I've told him before to tone down the rude and incessant comments on this board, but the ADD is not helping his cause. Hopefully he can understand that being banned for a second time(?) on this site is definitely not a good look. People come on this board to educate and learn from others. That's what makes Soul Strut one of my favourite sites to visit on a daily basis. I just hope he can appreciate what Soul Strut is really about: crate digging, DJ and hip hop culture revealed.

Beyond weak.

Why should anyone care how "passionate" he is about music?

The only relevant consideration here is what he brings to the board. Specifically, the fact that he has demonstrated repeatedly that he is not ready to sit at the grown folks' table.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

"You know you Fucked up, Right!"
    "You know you Fucked up, Right!"

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

If this dude says sorry & then sits down and learns to chill that would be nice, but, at the same time, his dumb ass ways need to be addressed.

And I'm kinda surprised that Faux Rillz is the only dude man enough to speak on this shit.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    SP not only adds nothing; he is a detriment to this board. Ban him with a quickness, please.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

And I'm kinda surprised that Faux Rillz is the only dude man enough to speak on this shit.
    I've been calling for BAN for a minute.
    Why he's still around is beyond me.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts

and finally.....

flush the tepid terd already.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    Time for his new ADD meds:

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Any Toronto Strutter who misses this opportunity is a fool

Sure. Just so you know, my ovaries punch back.

Ill watch out. I got a shield and all. Im a expert at this schitt. All toronto strutters we be diggin on the next show or i will punch all yall ovaries with my mind power. that criss angel cracker is backing me up so step back.

edit: all yall need to chill. bassie wasnt even offended. all yall need to realize i am just playin with all yall. CHELIL

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    we be diggin

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I am saying though.

When will the mods pull the plug on this kid?
    Will it be during this fiscal year??

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• edit: all yall need to chill. bassie wasnt even offended. all yall need to realize i am just playin with all yall. CHELIL

SP2 is like E, he goin for his, like i'm goin for mines!!