Good [PIG]Police Work -skater related

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
The meaning of PIG

Comments

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    ain't that some shit. i sure don't miss that aspect of my days of skateboarding.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    Aren't these people meant to be living in the "LAND OF THE FREE[/b]" ???

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    If you can't get a couple teenagers under control, I can't imagine how he'll act when he faces a real threat.

b/w

That shit is disgusting.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    this is what they keep poting int he youtube comment box...

If you think this was wrong, COPY & Paste this EXACT msg in this youtube comment box!!!

Joey Williams is suspended with full pay- obviously the video isn't enough evidence. lol.

Call, email, myspace, and demand that Joey NOT be payed for choking children. Call ALL numbers. Leave a msg on phone 3.

Bobby Southard: Chief of Police
    Hot Springs, Arkansas Police Department

Phone: 1: (501)-321-6789
    Phone 2: (501) 321-6789
    Phone 3: (501).321.6740

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Ah, brings back wonderful memories

One time in Chicago at this spot downtown that was like a triangle park (can't remember what we called it), the cops surrounded the place with 10 paddy wagons and started pushing everyone in while breaking skateboards over their knees. I happened to be at the store across the street getting a Gatorade when it all went down so I escaped clean.

That was some shit right there!

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    I can't even believe how fucked that is - how does the concept of "Protecting and serving" become so skewed?

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    fucking punk ass bicycle cops, mad cause they ain't man enough for a squad car, gotta be fucking with the youngsters. whatever makes you feel like more of a man, fatso!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    On second viewing, it was actually funny because of how ridiculous it was.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    FUCK THAT MOTHERFUCKER

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts

he does exist!

what a douchebag...I left a message at that number.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Bicycle police, construction site rent-a-cops, meter maids and other forms of pseudo law enforcement piss me off to no end. Go work at McDonalds, you fucks.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    My girl and I were thinking about popping over to Hot Springs for a little weekend getaway, but after I saw this shit I emailed the tourist board and the chief of police and told them I would not spend one dime in their city because they keep meatheads like that on their police force...pathetic.

• That video was fawkd-up, but this is pretty funny.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Those woman in the background are trying to be citizen deputies and get in on it.

That guy should be fired. He totally cracked under the slightest bit of pressure and overreacted. As mentioned before, if this is how he handles a small group of 16 year olds, how is he going to handle a real situation. Maybe there are no real situations in Hot Springs.

I skated for about 12 years and most cops would basically just roll up to act like a scarecrow. They'd just make everyone scatter. This is lame.

i'd also like to add...

is America really so full of hate. Everytime somone posts one of these youtube clips I check the comments and, no matter what the content of the video, people are spouting off the most homophobic and racist shit.
    it's sad.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    I thoroughly[/b] enjoyed watching that fat fuck run after the dude who books it... hahhaha

b/w

Fucking cops with too much authority, and too much time on their hands. Find some real crime.

• Mel_GibsonMel_Gibson 664 Posts
    OBEY

• observobserv 55 Posts
    Those woman in the background are trying to be citizen deputies and get in on it.

That guy should be fired. He totally cracked under the slightest bit of pressure and overreacted. As mentioned before, if this is how he handles a small group of 16 year olds, how is he going to handle a real situation. Maybe there are no real situations in Hot Springs.

I skated for about 12 years and most cops would basically just roll up to act like a scarecrow. They'd just make everyone scatter. This is lame.

skated for around 4 and never ever had that shit happen..

they didnt chase us...

the did that scatter theory as well...

hawaii rules..

unless you're trying to skate waikiki....

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts

One time in Chicago at this spot downtown that was like a triangle park (can't remember what we called it), the cops surrounded the place with 10 paddy wagons and started pushing everyone in while breaking skateboards over their knees. I happened to be at the store across the street getting a Gatorade when it all went down so I escaped clean.

yeah, i don't know what it is, but downtown chicago has always been really hard on skaters. i remember there were fast food joints that wouldn't even let us in because we were carrying skateboards and they would straight treat us like criminals.

good times

• minneapminneap 541 Posts

yeah, i don't know what it is, but downtown chicago has always been really hard on skaters. i remember there were fast food joints that wouldn't even let us in because we were carrying skateboards and they would straight treat us like criminals.

good times

i skated to a movie theater in a suburb of chicago and they wouldn't let me in. the hell am i gonna do with it in a theater?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    all y'all ex-skaters sound real asshurt right now.

all y'all ex-skaters sound real asshurt right now

no ex-skater here. present tense.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    all y'all ex-skaters sound real asshurt right now

no ex-skater here. present tense.

hahaha

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    yeah, i don't know what it is, but downtown chicago has always been really hard on skaters.

It's cuz we were skating on a Picasso

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Cunt. I'd really like to know what happens with this.

yeah, i don't know what it is, but downtown chicago has always been really hard on skaters.

It's cuz we were skating on a Picasso

true, Chicago is definitely one of the best cities that I've skated. so many spots to hit up, it's ridiculous. sheraton building, john hancock, oak street beach, the list goes on.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I remembered me and my best friend in middle schoold making videos of the guys skating (no way in hell would I try that shit...well,I did once, long story). We would video tape the cops going after them and old men pointing to signs sayin,"can't you read, boy?!". We would also interview skate shop owners on their view of it all. It was kind of crazy now that I think back to it.

It was called Skaters Reich. What a stupid fucking name! LOL!

because we were carrying skateboards and they would straight treat us like criminals.

good times

I did the majority of my skating between 89-99. In the early 90's skateboarding was not the cool sport that it is these days. It was more of an outsider thing. Of course everyone knew about Tony Hawk and had probably seen Thrashin', but it wasn't the multi-million dollar thing it is today. I remember having people yell shit at me and even spit on me. I was about 11 years old, crossing a busy intersection on the green light. Some guys in a Jeep yelled some shit at me and spit on me. They were totally laughing and having so much fun. They probably drove away and date raped some girl. I don't know if you've ever been spit on, but being 11 and having that shit come out of nowhere was pretty traumatic.

yeah that kind of abuse comes with the territory, especially during the time period you mentioned. as far as being spit on, well, i've had that plus 100 other fuct things to happen. couple of which being, having a gun pulled on me, getting jumped several times, and a lot of other close calls.

but all in the days skate right

indeed, good times.