NBA OFF SEASON

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

(and: Go Cal!)

You live in Diego, you like the Suns, and you root for Cal?

Just for the record...LSU is going to destroy Florida.

That is all.

bwhahhaaa !!!

The regional bias twins strike again.

You talking about me and the Associated Press?

hehe. That was pretty good.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

(and: Go Cal!)

You live in Diego, you like the Suns, and you root for Cal?
    Am I confusing you?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Wtf r yall talkin bout?

• Wtf r yall talkin bout?

DUMB SHIT.

You missed a fun day, B.

it has been a fun one in this thread today. hell, let's keep it going... you tired yet GP?
    Dirk doesn't know about leadership role
    Avery said this summer that he wants Dirk to improve as a leader. Avery reiterated that point today.

Dirk, who has always been one to let his game do his talking, doesn't sound like he's real fired up to accept his coach's challenge.

"We all know that I'm not a big guy that stands there and holds long speeches and stuff like that," Dirk said. "We'll see if we find a good way for me to lead, as we tried to do the last couple years.

"We have a great group of guys. We have some veterans that are able to talk some and share some of the leadership role. I think it's going to be more a matter of us doing it all together. That???s why it's a team sport."

that is some face melting killer instinct demonstrated by your boy right there. sheeeeeeeeeit, he doesn't even try to fake like he's not a softie.

• that is some face melting killer instinct demonstrated by your boy right there. sheeeeeeeeeit, he doesn't even try to fake like he's not a softie.

He actually has "Killer Instinct" in Gothic lettering with a picture of Eddie of Iron Maiden fame holding a basketball tattooed on his stomach. He just didn't lift his shirt up to show you like some other media whores.

• AND YOU SHOULD GET DIRK'S NUTS TATTED ON YR CHEST THE WAY YOU RIDE THEM SHITS

• AND YOU SHOULD GET DIRK'S NUTS TATTED ON YR CHEST THE WAY YOU RIDE THEM SHITS

Would those be chestnuts?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    it has been a fun one in this thread today. hell, let's keep it going... you tired yet GP?
    Avery said this summer that he wants Dirk to improve as a leader. Avery reiterated that point today.

Dirk, who has always been one to let his game do his talking, doesn't sound like he's real fired up to accept his coach's challenge.

"We all know that I'm not a big guy that stands there and holds long speeches and stuff like that," Dirk said. "We'll see if we find a good way for me to lead, as we tried to do the last couple years.

"We have a great group of guys. We have some veterans that are able to talk some and share some of the leadership role. I think it's going to be more a matter of us doing it all together. That???s why it's a team sport."

that is some face melting killer instinct demonstrated by your boy right there. sheeeeeeeeeit, he doesn't even try to fake like he's not a softie.

Cotdamn--that is some tenderberry schitt! His use of the plural is unforgivable...

• it has been a fun one in this thread today. hell, let's keep it going... you tired yet GP?

Cotdamn--that is some tenderberry schitt! His use of the plural is unforgivable...

MMMMMWAHAHAHA "tenderberry"

It is a pretty soft look for the one called Dirk. Maybe him and C-Webb can trade notes on how to shoot a 10-foot jumper from just outside the lane.

• Man, whatever....that's some nerd shit to go around analyzing what some dude says in an interview. You know those players don't give a fuck. What's he supposed to do? Kick a reporter in the face, snatch his tape and be "FUCK YEAH I'M A LEAD THIS TEAM TO THE PROMISED LAND AND I'M FUCKING 50 POINT SNATCH EVERY NIGHT ALONG THE WAY!"

• It is a pretty soft look for the one called Dirk. Maybe him and C-Webb can trade notes on how to shoot a 10-foot jumper from just outside the lane.

Yep, that's it. That's his whole game. It seems so simple yet not very many other dudes are doing it enough to his level. Maybe it's racial. They're force-feeding the big white man and stealing the easy jumper away from the black man who has clearly had a hard time making his way in the NBA.

• What's he supposed to do? Kick a reporter in the face, snatch his tape and be "FUCK YEAH I'M A LEAD THIS TEAM TO THE PROMISED LAND AND I'M FUCKING 50 POINT SNATCH EVERY NIGHT ALONG THE WAY!"

Dude if he did that yall would win the championship. Straight up.

intangibles.

AND YOU SHOULD GET DIRK'S NUTS TATTED ON YR CHEST THE WAY YOU RIDE THEM SHITS

I want to see what you look like when you type this shit. I bet it's hysterical. I wonder if your keyboard hates me on some "he strikes the keys so hard when responding to Dirk-criticism on soulstrut" shit. Somebody should invent finger-velocity sensitive keyboards that automatically increase font size accordingly...

I have to give you points for being thorough though. You do not let one swipe at your lanky, german, jump-shooting seven foot soft-turd get by without an all-caps response. You're like Yuichi/Kobe, without the homo-eroticism.

MMMMMWAHAHAHA "tenderberry"

It is a pretty soft look for the one called Dirk.

Credit goes to the one Young Sheezy for that phrase.

For real, though, he sounds like he's discussing a relationship.

• I want to see what you look like

YA MOMS KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I LOOK LIKE!

Man, whatever....that's some nerd shit to go around analyzing what some dude says in an interview. You know those players don't give a fuck. What's he supposed to do? Kick a reporter in the face, snatch his tape and be "FUCK YEAH I'M A LEAD THIS TEAM TO THE PROMISED LAND AND I'M FUCKING 50 POINT SNATCH EVERY NIGHT ALONG THE WAY!"
    seriously, that would be the best thing dirk could do at this point in his career. His skin is too sensitive for them tattoo needles, anyway...

What's he supposed to do? Kick a reporter in the face, snatch his tape and be "FUCK YEAH I'M A LEAD THIS TEAM TO THE PROMISED LAND AND I'M FUCKING 50 POINT SNATCH EVERY NIGHT ALONG THE WAY!"

Dude if he did that yall would win the championship. Straight up.

intangibles.

I'm saying--that's exactly how my dude Steven Jackson would handle the situation.

• His skin is too sensitive

English lessons

skin talk

"I want to see what you look like"

I don't know how y'all do out in Cali holmes, but......

His skin is too sensitive

English lessons

skin talk

"I want to see what you look like"

I don't know how y'all do out in Cali holmes, but......
    All the good weather and gorgeous women in my local office sitting experience tend to lead my writing in the direction of the ethereal. I apologize if that harms your sasparilla drinking texas sensibilities.

oh, wait. i broke character: DIRK SUCKS.
    carry on.

[Truth nugget]99.9% of you n***** ain't ballers, and most of you n***** suck dick. [/Truth nugget].

n*****... n*****

???

• ZEKE!!!

Didn't have to pay no $$$ right? Gangster.

yea, they awarded her $12 million in pain and suffering....but decided not to touch isiah by issuing punitive damages? he really has a great smile.

• n*****... n*****

???

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    [Truth nugget]99.9% of you n***** ain't ballers, and most of you n***** suck dick. [/Truth nugget].

Yes, that's one of the greatest nuggets you've ever dropped on soulstrut.

Basketball please. You guys don't even beef properly.

n*****... n*****

???

n*****... n*****

???

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

edited per YUICHI