DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS!!!!

Comments

• I'm feeling these too:

Nike Air Zoom Talache Mid

Particularly the grey - my favorite color - with the suede and the corduroy.

feeling the OG AM95 colorway....

those look pretty comfortable

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Lebron Yankees LE.......

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Just picked up these

And these

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'm feeling these too:

Hey, those are pretty cool man.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I'm feeling these too:

Those are fire, is there a release date? You have good taste Herm. Did you ever get the hook up on those Vizvims?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I'm feeling these too:

Those are fire, is there a release date? You have good taste Herm. Did you ever get the hook up on those Vizvims?

I think they may be out overseas already. I'll let you know if I hear or read anything over here.

No luck on the V's yet. I kinda put those on the backburner for now, I'm not ready to pay that much for them. I have my connect on the hunt for the Ubiq Fatima Natives instead. I think I posted 'em earlier in this thread. She's got a friend who owns a spot in Connecticut (I think). The shop doesn't have a website (strange in these days) but they said they can probably get those easier than they get the Visvims. The Ubiq spots in Philly don't even have 'em yet, strictly overseas steez for now.

Anyways, she's got a new live-in dude now so I'm worried I may slip from her list of priorities. May have to fend for myself now!

Speaking of Ubiqs, I'm digging these (particularly the white and navy or black):

I also like these new Adidas ZX 700 boat shoes, but not necessarily the $180 price tag they come with:

• I also like these new Adidas ZX 700 boat shoes, but not necessarily the $180 price tag they come with:

those come across as kind of "close but no cigar" for me???definitely not bad though

Weekend Findz...

• kubkub 46 Posts
    Carmines in the countdown pack

Can't wait till these drop, i've been waiting ages for these to surface again!

• what's the other shoe that drops with those carmines...

I got the Olympic VIs, but the Carmines are the true Holy Grails for VIs

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    what's the other shoe that drops with those carmines... but the Carmines are the true Holy Grails for VIs

• Carmines in the countdown pack

Can't wait till these drop, i've been waiting ages for these to surface again!

I used to rock the hell outta those! I definitely need them again.

It was funny though, because I was a shorty (5th grade) and still wore kids sizes, so I got regular leather on mine, instead of the nice seuede (like the older kids) and I was salty. I'm pretty sure those were the last pair of kids/youth sized j's that I wore.

• kubkub 46 Posts
    what's the other shoe that drops with those carmines...

the XVII

• what's the other shoe that drops with those carmines...

the XVII

weak...I just looked it up and its the black/metallic. I don't like the XVII much to begin with and the black/metallic is so generic

Looks like I will have to try to grip the pack and flip the xviis. I doubt many people are gonna give a shit about the xviis though

This 2 model pack is pretty much BS

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Weekend Findz...

love them

reminds me of the brasil shoes i copped in peru awhile back

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    what's the other shoe that drops with those carmines... but the Carmines are the true Holy Grails for VIs

holy shit! carmines!

Too bad they are packed with such a wack shoe. Im not that much of a jordan stan anymore to grab it.

• snosno 332 Posts
    I also like these new Adidas ZX 700 boat shoes, but not necessarily the $180 price tag they come with:

That is like a ugly lovechild of FBT and Hockney...
    By the way, which Visvim are you looking for? The Visvim shop here in HKG got Logan(or Rogan? I dunno 'cos I'm strictly down with FBT and Paik) in stock.

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    On a semi-related note, I got a pair of MF Doom Dunks, size 10.5, never worn, in box, tissue, laces, all that shit. Not really my style. My girlfriend scooped 'em up in London when she was there a month or two back. Holler if anyone wants to drop two bills on the joints. I'll throw in shipping even.

That is like a ugly lovechild of FBT and Hockney...
    By the way, which Visvim are you looking for? The Visvim shop here in HKG got Logan(or Rogan? I dunno 'cos I'm strictly down with FBT and Paik) in stock.

The FBT's, but the more I look at 'em the less I think I can pull 'em off. The others are way too suspect for my tastes. I just looked at those Logans and they look like overpriced Half Cabs. Speaking of which, I bought my first pair of Half Cabs for $20 at Ross a couple months ago. They're comfortable! I'm considering picking up a pair of these, but I don't know...They're a little TOO bright.

• snosno 332 Posts
    The "New Year Edition" FBTs are all sold out here:

The only way to pull off a decent FBT look is a simple regular fit denim, with regular opening (not tapered and NO emo tight denim).

In terms of visvim, apart from Polke, Paik and FBT, you can skip the rest of the line because you can get much better for a lot less with Vans and Adidas or whatever sneaker style they paid homage to.

That said, their new Messenger Bag line is totally unfuckwithable.

• snosno 332 Posts
    A note on FBTs: be extra careful if you see a under $100 FBT at Ebay: Shaman, ELK, Undefeated, Woven teeth and Seaward and Neon with purple sole. Definitely Mainland China counterfeit.

I got a pair of FBT Shaman knockoffs, but strangely they feel more comfortable than a real pair of FBTs. Apart from the stitiching at the front of the shoes, the knockoffs are quite accurate with the details.

A note on FBTs: be extra careful if you see a under $100 FBT at Ebay: Shaman, ELK, Undefeated, Woven teeth and Seaward and Neon with purple sole. Definitely Mainland China counterfeit.

I got a pair of FBT Shaman knockoffs, but strangely they feel more comfortable than a real pair of FBTs. Apart from the stitiching at the front of the shoes, the knockoffs are quite accurate with the details.

Are you saying the knockoffs are worth it? 'Cause I am not above buying a more cheaper, more comfortable copy of a $400 shoe!

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

what are these? i want a pair.

• deeseldeesel 61 Posts

what are these? i want a pair.
    Those are Air Trainer I's. Nike's been retroing these quite a bit lately.

• SB's dropping some new trainers.

Trainer203

• I love these but I heard they were scrapped.

nike-dunk-high-sb-heavens-gate

I wonder why?

Just Do It

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    So far asia and euro release. Should be dropping in the states real soon. The last retro of these was like 03 i think.

• I'm kinda feeling those.