Fave Snes game

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
While the Nes does have a great line-up and has some wicked obscure ish. The snes has some golden games that you will remember forever like mario kart, mario rpg, chrono trigger, earthbound two, donkey kong 3 and so on. Please drop some of your favorite snes games... NOW

Comments

• grahamgraham 201 Posts

+

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    whats that ninja game?
    and on bm2

• grahamgraham 201 Posts
    Zool its pretty fun, just dusted that one off today

• castlevania iv
    secret of mana
    starfox
    legend of the mystical ninja
    super street fighter II

id take an snes over an xbox 360 any day.

Thanks for tellin me. Im gunna download it today. I just peeped a gameplay video of it off youtube and it looks like my favorite early 90s computer games on acid. I cant beleive chupa chubs sponsored it.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you claim to be 15 years old? Or was that just part of your "Internet persona"?

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    SNES is hands down the best console ever made. To do a top 5 games is to do the system a disservice.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

it is what every video game system should aim to be.

it is what every video game system should aim to be.
    You can't cosign the criticism I made of your own thread.

but I never said top 5. i said drop your faves meaning you could drop the whole catalogue.

Whoops. I'm tippy off the hatterade.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Still playin':

--Super Metroid
    --Secret of Mana
    --Legend of Gaia
    --Zelda

like a mu'fucka...

Anyone here played through Secret of Mana with a friend?

Anyone here played through Secret of Mana with a friend who was a girl?

Anyone here played through Secret of Mana with a friend who was a girl and upon finishing the game, after weeks of sexual tension, you scored?

Right here.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    SNES is hands down the best console ever made. To do a top 5 games is to do the system a disservice.

true fucking that!

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    Whoops. I'm tippy off the hatterade.

Um, did that just happen?

?

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

Anyone here played through Secret of Mana with a friend who was a girl and upon finishing the game, after weeks of sexual tension, you scored?

Right here.

• Anyone here played through Secret of Mana with a friend?

Right here.

dude.

Right here.

this is what dreams are made of.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    I remember a football game that had a diagonal screen and you could play pro, college, or high school....that was awesome.

Also....SUPER TENNIS....i said it.

OH. Let us not forget NBA Live 95, most played video game by me. Ever.

• cosign on Metroid for SNES[/b], that game has alota depth in it's weapons, characters and levels for you to get into. This thread makes me wanna go buy another SNES just to play that.

and Mario Kart, that's one of the most fun games I can ever remember playin. I used to play it with my lil' 8 year old brother and have fun blowin him off the road with a turtle shell I shot at his car. That, and the cartoonish, funny aspects of the game and you've got classic, endless hours of fun.

and Super Mario World..I flipped out when that came out. Since I was so addicted to the NES version, I loved the SNES one from the scrolling screen in the background and enhanced graphics.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    cosign to Super Metroid and Zelda ... half the reason I keep that system around.

But, let's not forget ...

The of all multiplayer games. If you know how to play it well and get somes buddies who know how to play it well with you and dont just button-mash then you are in for 10 hours plus fight fest on average. Seriously, the snes had SO many good games its hard to count all of them.

I'm still trying to figure out how an alleged 15 year old knows anything about SNES. Shouldn't you be reminiscing about Playstation One or something?

That said, I had Genesis. All my friends had SNES. I was the outcast.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Right here.

dude.

Im calling bullshit.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

That said, I had Genesis. All my friends had SNES. I was the outcast.

I had the Sega Master System instead of the NES. Yeah, I know. Ditto with the Genesis instead of SNES (though I eventually grabbed one up for Zelda and, unlike the two Sega systems, I still have the SNES).

• earthingsearthings 78 Posts
    Chrono Trigger
    Secret of Mana
    Secret of Evermore
    Terranigma
    Yoshi's Island

plus all the Marios, Zeldas and Donkey Kongs

i had NES, never had master system or knew anybody who had it. I'm not sure how I ended up with Genesis. I had Atari in my dad's attic but i only got to play it when i visited him. My friend when I was 8 or so had commodore64, that was the shit. my computer nerdery started at a young age. playing jeopardy on DOS in 86 and whatnot. and learning how to cheat at it, no less. Sierra games were fun when they came out. Leisure Suit Larry was the best. You would die if you did a hooker without putting on a condom. Haha.

• earthingsearthings 78 Posts
    by the way, I have an extra copy of Secret of Mana (US version, no box). PM if interested

• BeatsoupBeatsoup 511 Posts
    -yoshi's island
    -tetris atttack
    -mario allstars
    -bomber man 3 (euro)
    -tmnt turtles in time
    -final fantsy 3
    -megaman x