Comments

• idemidem 98 Posts
    biter

yeh i thought i needed to elaborate on that
    just sayin biter ain't gonna cut it
    yeh and mr.15wallunits someone else can have

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    Idem,

I challenge you to an ebay record sales battle. The kid with the most revenue earned in the next month wins.

If I lose, I'll change my name. If you lose, you have to change your name to 15wallunits.

• idemidem 98 Posts
    dude you have had 7 transactions in the last 6 months . just change it
    thats good that you are willing to budge too by the way but you said that you selling a whole heap of records in the sale section so you have obviously have planned to sell records anyhow . just change it

i'm gonna produce some beats now . seeya

• idemidem 98 Posts
    Idem,

I challenge you to an ebay record sales battle. The kid with the most revenue earned in the next month wins.

If I lose, I'll change my name. If you lose, you have to change your name 15wallunits.

there is no way i am changing my name i have had it for so long mr 99problems

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    Idem,

If I lose, I'll change my name. If you lose, you have to change your name 15wallunits.

there is no way i am changing my name i have had it for so long mr 99problems

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

why don't he just have 99problems
    makin it 1 more makes a 100

If he continues to receive emails from you, he very well may have to retract his previous statements and up the number to 100.

I beleive we have crossed this threshold. You can no longer claim to have only 99 Problems, since a bitch has most certainly become one. You are now 100 problems. Deal with it.

In song, preferably.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    200 crates of is not impressive.

This thread is

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    Idem,

If I lose, I'll change my name. If you lose, you have to change your name to 15wallunits.

John - TAKE THE BET or be the panty-wearing vagine you appear to be by bringing up this insanely trivial bullshit. If you got it like that - it should resolve things in a mere 30 thirty days.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    These dudes have Sweet Sensation on Profile and shit.

Watch it, AP. I love that record.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I nominate this thread for SoulStrut Hall of Fame status with JP and AP to share co-MVP awards for their contributions.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    On a related note, I just changed the name
    of my eBay store to "The Funk Bar" and will
    be exclusively selling copies of "Sweet Meat"
    by the Zip Codes, described as "monster funk."

DEAL WITH IT.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    I nominate this thread for SoulStrut Hall of Fame status with JP and AP to share co-MVP awards for their instigations[/b].

(hof indeed...)

• What's funny is I thought that this guy was joking up until maybe a minute ago when I looked at some of his previous posts.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

DEAL WITH IT.

Upon further review, I have also decided to start describing
    record covers with fraying and writing all over them as "VG++"

and furthermore, I will be descibing tepid frat rock LP's as "BOOGALOO FUNK"

DEAL OR DIE

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

Hahaha!

This thread rules. All I know is that one of the 99Crates left me the best feedback ever... "DJ Ferrari is the seller and that dude. Also DJ Ferrari owns your soul!"

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    unimportant to you . how would you like it
    what are you sayin everything else on here is important .
    + you know there is a catalyst here in sydney .. producer , famoso . puts records out . has his own record label . sells thousands . dope shit too .. had his name for decades . but no matter i won't tell .

Nobody in Sydney is "famoso," dude.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    its not like you are the president of ford motor company and some foll has a truck out called furd.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    unimportant to you . how would you like it
    what are you sayin everything else on here is important .
    + you know there is a catalyst here in sydney .. producer , famoso . puts records out . has his own record label . sells thousands . dope shit too .. had his name for decades . but no matter i won't tell .

Nobody in Sydney is "famoso," dude.

Maybe not to you. But he puts records out, and has his own record label. Sells thousands! Dope shit too.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Where's Young Guru when you need him?

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    "see they're McDonalds - we're McDowells"

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    "see they're McDonalds - we're McDowells"

Furd

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Awesome thread!

Even better than Michael dancing!!

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

• as long as no-one copies "soufriere1_aka_kevin_laverty_is_a_cont" then its all good

lol