an ebay user is biting my name ?

Comments

• idemidem 98 Posts
    he just messaged me back as i sent a message to him ..
    and i all i wrote was are you biting my name ?
    he replied

No, I just thought of it as a spin-off of my regular screen name 99problems.

( so f**k man he don't even have 99 crates its a fu*king spin off ?

see .. change that fu**in name

why don't he just have 99problems
    makin it 1 more makes a 100

...the same 99problems that posts on this board by any chance?

yeh of course he changed his name to 99crates ... why ? he don't have 99crates
    why doesn't he just keep 99problems and keep his ebay name 99problems ..
    well i suppose it would not be a good selling point for him .. but change it to something else .. 99 fu**in worn up bent up boxes . i don't know

• idemidem 98 Posts
    he just messaged me back as i sent a message to him ..
    and i all i wrote was are you biting my name ?
    he replied

No, I just thought of it as a spin-off of my regular screen name 99problems.

( so f**k man he don't even have 99 crates its a fu*king spin off ?

see .. change that fu**in name

why don't he just have 99problems
    makin it 1 more makes a 100

...the same 99problems that posts on this board by any chance?
    Yeah, that's him.

It's fucked up that he's putting D**w out there like that. Seems like a solid dude.

D**w IS a solid dude.

LOL @ the projected self-importance of this thread.

i'm not sayin he ain't a solid dude .. i'm not sayin he is a bad person .. i'm sayin he's a biter . why don't he change his name back to 99problems .. or something else on ebay .. why did he change his name to 99crates is my question .

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts

yeh of course he changed his name to 99crates ... why ? he don't have 99crates
    why doesn't he just keep 99problems and keep his ebay name 99problems ..
    well i suppose it would not be a good selling point for him .. but change it to something else .. 99 fu**in worn up bent up boxes . i don't know

so if he can prove to you he has....lets say 64 crates, can he just change his name to 64 crates?

also, assuming you get another crate of records, does that mean you must change your handle too? Or do you have a F.I.F.O. inventory system going, always making sure you stay at 200 crates.

either way, i think it is your duty to fly to america and kill this man who bit a portion of your ebay handle. it's the only rational thing to do.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Guys his rep is at stake here. That's never forgive action.

• idemidem 98 Posts
    I see your point, if i were you, i'd file a complaint with ebay.
    Just let them know that you originated the idea of having numbers before the word "crates" and i'm sure they'll sympathise.
    I do have my suspicions over how many crates you have, some one PMed me (possibly one of your friends) to tell me you only have 162... I think we need picture verification of all 200 crates before we can endorse you.

and nobody would have pmed you . shits flyin from your mouth . i got more than 200 , but i'm just sayin 200 .. i actually want to stay at 200 but i ain't countin no more . have we all had enough of the number 200 .. its the point do you get me

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    The cyber streets is talking! Handle your BI 200crates!

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    unimportant to you . how would you like it
    what are you sayin everything else on here is important .
    + you know there is a catalyst here in sydney .. producer , famoso . puts records out . has his own record label . sells thousands . dope shit too .. had his name for decades . but no matter i won't tell .

dude we are talking about an eBay name.

oh and I have 201 crates

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    Just let them know that you originated the idea of having numbers before the word "crates" and i'm sure they'll sympathise.
    I do have my suspicions over how many crates you have, some one PMed me (possibly one of your friends) to tell me you only have 162... I think we need picture verification of all 200 crates before we can endorse you.

and nobody would have pmed you . shits flyin from your mouth . i got more than 200 , but i'm just sayin 200 .. i actually want to stay at 200 but i ain't countin no more . have we all had enough of the number 200 .. its the point do you get me

No, it's true, this guy says he knows you from around town and that you don't know the real and you definitely don't know the true.
    Also, this guy just PMed me too, he said that he started this ebay crate shit and just because you have more crates it doesn't mean you can bite his name since he's had his account for 7 years:

http://myworld.ebay.com/4crates/

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

+ you know there is a catalyst here in sydney .. producer , famoso . puts records out . has his own record label . sells thousands . dope shit too .. had his name for decades . but no matter i won't tell .

not to be an asshole, but check these random google searches I did.

for 'catalyst sydney, australia'

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&client...nG=Search&meta=

or

for 'dj catalist' (my alias) :

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&client...nG=Search&meta=

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

No, it's true, this guy says he knows you from around town and that you don't know the real and you definitely don't know the true.
    Also, this guy just PMed me too, he said that he started this ebay crate shit and just because you have more crates it doesn't mean you can bite his name since he's had his account for 7 years:

I'm not so sure it would be a wise idea to run up on an OG who is the proud new owner of a tree milling machine:

And if that's just "4crates", imagine what 99 would do to you.

• idemidem 98 Posts
    unimportant to you . how would you like it
    what are you sayin everything else on here is important .

dude we are talking about an eBay name.

yeh so he should change it

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

You need to add these names to the list ASAP. ebay needs to crack down on these biters!

10crates
    50crates
    2crates
    4crates

• anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
    This is one of the most hertroerotic threads evar. I have had people steal my templet to make their auctions appear exactly like mine, steal my wording verbatim, email my customers saying they are affilated with me and on and on and on. Give me a break you freaks. That is some serious small dude right there. Taylor Dane is right. These dudes have Sweet Sensation on Profile and shit.

• idemidem 98 Posts

that don't mean he had it for 7 years that means he has changed it on the way . think about it .. + who cares about a nobody with 4crates . another biter . i'm talkin about a strutter and 99problems who has changed his name to 99crates . why ? and was it that important for him to change it and why ?

dude you seriously need to get over your assburn. what are you and 99 problems some kind of mega ebay sellers or something? its not like you are the president of ford motor company and some foll has a truck out called furd. call an intellectual property attorney or something. taylor dane is correct. your burning my ass right now.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    BUT WHAT IF IT'S PRONOUNCED LIKE SOCRATES?

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts

that don't mean he had it for 7 years that means he has changed it on the way . think about it .. + who cares about a nobody with 4crates . another biter .

User ID Effective Date End Date
    4crates Jun-08-02 Present
    3crates Jan-30-00 Jun-08-02

I think it is you who is the biter, i just messaged 4crates to let him know and he said he's going to "sort you out", i think that means he's going to fly over there and physically hurt you before stealing the infamous 200 crates of wonder.
    Be careful out there man!

• idemidem 98 Posts

You need to add these names to the list ASAP. ebay needs to crack down on these biters!

10crates
    50crates
    2crates
    4crates

f**k man .. i had no idea of the effect .. f**k it i give up ..
    but you are gettin my point right . why did drew change his name ? if that is the same dude ? and i would like it if he changed his ebay name .. period

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

why do you think your auctions are so hot that some dude would want to bite you? bobby humphrey satin doll for dayz. this is a grippfest. my ass is feeling burned. i gotta go inside and eat some breakfast. jesus christ.

• Otis_FunkmeyerOtis_Funkmeyer 1,321 Posts
    200 crates is just crazy.
    What a mess! Get a few expedits or wall units.

• idemidem 98 Posts

nice one marcolatin!

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    This is mesmerizing.

this is the most hertroerotic thread evar.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    200 crates is just crazy.
    What a mess! Get a few expedits or wall units.

new name = 15Expedits?

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    For the record, I had no idea this guy existed until this morning.

I changed my seller name to 99crates just because I liked the sound of it. Didn't really give it that much thought.

I'm not changing it.

AP you are killing it.

That is all.

• idemidem 98 Posts
    of course it souinds good
    but you don't have 99crates so why call yourself that . it don't make sense
    keep 99problems and don't bite

that is all

• idemidem 98 Posts
    a graf writer crying bite over an ebay name

i suppose once a writer always a writer .
    and in the words of kool g rap
    i ain't bullthittin

• Otis_FunkmeyerOtis_Funkmeyer 1,321 Posts
    biter

Nice edit Mr. 15Wallunits.
    Man, and this whole time I thought the Earth revolved around the Sun!