• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

GENIUS!

3-pointers finished em off!

Pout mutha fucka pout!!!!

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts

Either of those teams look like NBA Champs???

Were you refering to Dallas and San Antonio?

You can't stop me!!

walk away fellas, walk away

Take a seat Dirk

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'm still taking bets.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I'm still taking bets.

awesome

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Either of those teams look like NBA Champs???

Were you refering to Dallas and San Antonio?

ooh

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    motown beat me to the punch!!! but holy schittt!!!

i hope monta gets those playoff jitters out of his system for game two. were gonna need him especially with the shortened bench. also i wasnt feeling matt barnes hair but the 3 in the corner in the 4th was a dagger! baron is playing out of his gaddamn mind!!! fizzzzzuck! warriors!!!!!!!!

seriously though, nba playoff scheduling is bullshit. next warriors game is wednesday? at this rate a 7 game series could take 3 weeks!

p.s.
    smush parker really sucks.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    baron is playing out of his gaddamn mind

Warriors team leaders for Game 1:

Points- B. Davis 33
    Rebounds- B. Davis 14
    Assists- B. Davis 8
    Steals- B. Davis 3
    Blocks- B. Davis 1

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    baron is playing out of his gaddamn mind

If you didn't know, now you know. B Diddy has always been a baller.

Dallas step your game up reaaaaal quick.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    GO NUGGETS!

GO WARRIORS!

I'm interested to hear what Gene has to say about this. Very interested.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Matt Barnes!!!!

That was a good ass game. I was actually jumpin up/screamin' in my apt.
    Adjustments will be made.
    The Warriors controlled the tempo/style of the game. That freeform chaos put Dirk on a milk carton.
    A.J will hopefully revert to his OG line up and slow it down.

GO DENVER! I told u they had the ANSWER.

I could care less about the Lakers/Suns series.....big yawn.
    Orlando/Detroit....big yawn
    Cleveland/Washington....big yawn

Miami/Chicago..........drama.

• I'm interested to hear what Gene has to say about this. Very interested.

What I'm 'po to say? Mavs sucked, Warriors were ballin...specifically Baron Davis.

Someone needs to sneak into that cat's hotel and shave his beard on some Samson shit.

None of my predictions are blown. I ain't shook....yet. Mavs dropped two home games to Houston two years ago and bounced back. Devin Harris and Josh were the only cats that showed me anything last night.

I'm with Barkley, I was NOT happy to see we didn't start a 5. That's a nod to Nellie off the jump. We should play our game, not theirs.

also i wasnt feeling matt barnes hair but the 3 in the corner in the 4th was a dagger!

Don't know if you read about this in the local papers or not, but Barnes made a bet with Jackson, Davis and maybe Harrington that if they made it to the playoffs he had to get a mohawk.

Mavs dropped two home games to Houston two years ago and bounced back.

You cant seriously think that applies to this scenario. I kinda get what your sayin, but that was two years ago. Was Harris on that team? George? Were you the defending Western Conf. Champs?

• Mavs dropped two home games to Houston two years ago and bounced back.

You cant seriously think that applies to this scenario. I kinda get what your sayin, but that was two years ago. Was Harris on that team? George? Were you the defending Western Conf. Champs?

Yes. No. No.

It is essentially the same Mavs group. I don't see this as a stretch, but whatever.

1) When Avery came out with his changed line-up I thought the Warriors had gotten them.

2) Even so, in the 2nd half the game, the pace slowed down considerably and the Warriors were still able to execute their offense and win the game, which maybe a bad sign for the Mavs

3) Even with their regular starting line-up they're still going to have problems with the Warriors. If Diop had gotten more minutes he probably would've fouled out because the Warriors were driving to the basket so much. Damp maybe still rusty from his injury, I don't know, because he hardly got in the game.

2) Even so, in the 2nd half the game, the pace slowed down considerably and the Warriors were still able to execute their offense and win the game, which maybe a bad sign for the Mavs

But no one on the Mavs had any sort of rhythm established by the second half. Dirk was a hologram.

Raers, Avatars, Cash......better put it where your mouth is now, I doubt this offer will stand once the Mavs are down 2-0

But no one on the Mavs had any sort of rhythm established by the second half. Dirk was a hologram.

Warriors sixth straight win over the Mavs!!!

As for Dirk, here's some numbers I just found on ESPN.com

Dirk vs Warriors

4/22 4-16 FG, 0-2 3pt, 14 pts, loss

3/12 3-11 FG, 0-1 3-pt, 13 pts, loss

11/6 7-10 FG, 1-1 3-pt, 26 pts, loss

No Doubt.
    I got the Mavericks winning the series.

Anyone of you 8th-Seeds want to get it like you know you want it?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    If I was a betting man, I'd be glad to stick Rich for his HPB raers... awfully tempting.

But, since I'm not, I'll just sit here and chortle.

If I was a betting man, I'd be glad to stick Rich for his HPB raers... awfully tempting.

But, since I'm not, I'll just sit here and chortle.

I dont "bet" either, but an Avatar change cant hurt the pockets just the ego.

If I thought the Warriors had a prayer[/b] , I'd be glad to stick Rich for his HPB raers... awfully tempting.

But, since since I have no faith[/b] , I'll just sit here and chortle while I can[/b] .

BTW....Jonny.....I can't imagine you actually "Chortling".

That sounds like something the more sophisticated Faux Rillz would do.

If I thought the Warriors had a prayer[/b] , I'd be glad to stick Rich for his HPB raers... awfully tempting.

But, since since I have no faith[/b] , I'll just sit here and chortle while I can[/b] .

Bite your tongue! I made my prediction and I will stick by it...

But I do not bet. On principle. What's that shit called, a getaway drug? Yeah man. I got enough bad habits.

BTW....Jonny.....I can't imagine you actually "Chortling".

Plaese to not tet my MWAAAHAHAHA game.