My new title rocks!

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

...i'll be whatever meanspirited title someone wants to give me if it makes raj/soulstrut $10 richer. i mean cosmo is a "b-list dickhead" and is still dude.

"Enlightenment means transcending your private boners."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1872

Just to set the record straight I didn;t give AI that name; Cosmo gave himself that title.
    yeah I'll rock this title for whatever reason. I'ma be honest though and say I ain;t paying the money to get it changed anymore cause its pointless to do so. (sorry Raj)

just wish the pathetic dude who did it would step up instead of hiding in the shadows acting all bitchlike

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Adam stop taking this shit so seriously. Someone's fucking with you. Is it really that important to you what it says under your name on soulstrut?

no but it makes my workday go by faster

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Haha, in one of Adam's outbursts he called Cosmo a "b-list dickhead".

sorry! i really didn't know that and didn't mean to feed any weird subliminal drama. it's really hard to keep up with all of that here.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    Haha, in one of Adam's outbursts he called Cosmo a "b-list dickhead". Didn't prevent him from enjoying The Rub in LA, although it was clearly a small time gig...

Adam stop taking this shit so seriously. Someone's fucking with you. Is it really that important to you what it says under your name on soulstrut?
    yo werent you sposed to keep A***'s name out your mouth son?!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

weren't you supposed to be mad at me for reasons you couldn't say?

weren't you supposed to be mad at me for reasons you couldn't say?
    it has been said to you...

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    uh, yeah. anyways...

hi drez. you get my pm about this weekend?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ummm...no it hasn't, dude we've been over this. I'm not about playing guessing games on why mr. Costa Mesa is all pissy at me. but whatever if you wanna man up hit me via PM.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Its the small penis bit that really stings huh?

Think about it like this, someone spent 10 bucks just to smite you!
    Take it as some weird backwards compliment.

I wonder when Ill get stuck with some embarrassing title, cause I dont have the money to change it and thats the truth.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    ya'll are like some litte kids. worse than some little girls and shit. if you got beef with someone, bring it to the table, dont hide behind some computer screen all anonymous. shits annoying as hell

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    but whatever if you wanna man up hit me via PM.

This is a condradiction in terms.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

'splain

'splain

"Hit me on the PM" and "man up" don't belong in the same sentence

Manning up in this case is handling this shit in person... not over the internet.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

'splain

Manning up in this case is handling this shit in person... not over the internet.

haha, I don't want to make this anymore public than it is. But I may as well go ahead and say that dude is ducking me so the PM option is all I gots

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

Like this?

Or this?

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

Think about it like this, someone spent 10 bucks just to smite you!
    Take it as some weird backwards compliment.

that is what i'm saying. hate is a little too close to love,

'splain

haha, I don't want to make this anymore public than it is. But I may as well go ahead and say that dude is ducking me so the PM option is all I gots

You can't be serious.

Adam this is really not my business but I have a hard time imagining anyone "ducking" you.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

'splain

You can't be serious.

Adam this is really not my business but I have a hard time imagining anyone "ducking" you.

I'm saying 5"8 120 lbs and dude is ducking me...go figure

[deleted]see real life[/deleted]

ummm...no it hasn't, dude we've been over this. I'm not about playing guessing games on why mr. Costa Mesa is all pissy at me. but whatever if you wanna man up hit me via PM.

man up? you a fuckin fool str8 the fuck up... i have told your sorry ass, you just to high or some shit to remember... im not gonna waste the fuckin time to explain that shit to you again & again... but on the real as i told you before, your passed the pm stage w/ me dawg,... online banter is one thing, you took shit personal in several of your many funny pm's, so as i told you we'll save that discussion for when we see each other...
    fightin words right there. dude ould be gettin rocked if that was me, Adam.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    dude would be gettin rocked if that was me

TheMack threat or unpublished Vanity 6 lyric?

You decide!

naw, im just tryin to stick up for my homie, since no one else is.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Young Mackenstein, I don't know if dude would be getting rocked if that was you.

Lettuce not forget this is young scrappy we're talking about

btw - I sent that shit off yesterday, scrapster loc

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    drez: be real here do you really think we are going to "meet up" somewhere? You know where I'm at you know I slang at Buena Park. You know what school I go to. You know what city I live in and you know the phone number. With all that info and all the shit talk you've done (and yes I've heard about all that talk behind my back) do you really think I want to go out of my way to "meet up" with you?
    I tried finding out what your little beef was but you played the 3rd grader on that role and said "you know what you did" ...WTF? Dude I wouldn't be asking if I knew. Then I call you about it and you duck me and then send me a nasty ass PM.

Give it up dude, your trying to hold on to some bullshit rep as if I respect that or something. I came to you as a friend, you wronged me by bullshitting me on playing at your club. Then you gonna try to act like I did something to you that you can't disclose. Your coming kinda weak.

I don't want to make this public but you only seem to want to address it this way, so outside of just making your day is there anything else I can do for you?

[deleted]see real life[/deleted]

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    dude would be gettin rocked if that was me

TheMack threat or unpublished Vanity 6 lyric?

You decide!

But that make's it even more scary in that "prison rape way"

Young Mackenstein, I don't know if dude would be getting rocked if that was you.

dog im young and not too strong, but in all seriousness, i got bangs.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I'm saying 5"8 120 lbs and dude is ducking me...go figure

if you knew me dawg as many that do can tell you, if i was ducking you it would be in your best interest...

dude quit with that macho bravado bullshit show you put on and either address me or leave it alone. I really shouldn't even be catering to your 30 something temper tantrum. Just trying to find out why you feel you got the right to talk shit about me behind my back, throw a hissy fit and then try to play the tough guy.

You needs to pick a role and I hope you pick the mature one

• Young Mackenstein, I don't know if dude would be getting rocked if that was you.

WHAT YOU THINK ALL THA (bb)GUNZ IS FOR?!?!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts