My new title rocks!

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
bless y'all for shining some light on me the way I NEEDS it!

Comments

• bless y'all for shining some light on me the way I NEEDS it!

for some reason i knew you were gonna get shat upon with this new titling system.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    now thats just mean spirited, and not really that funny

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    now thats just mean spirited, and not really that funny

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    yeah big shock...plenty of pissy little haters out there with sour feelings.

I say fuck 'em for being the bitches they are and then I say they need to get over that piss ant type aggression they got

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Whoever gave you that title is the insecure one,they at least could've been more creative than that.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

I say fuck 'em for being the bitches they are and then I say they need to get over that piss ant type aggression they got

wow. suddenly that title is starting to make more sense.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    that title is EFFIN FUNNY! i love it!!!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

wow. suddenly that title is starting to make more sense.

sorry, its the small penis talking

that title is EFFIN FUNNY! i love it!!!

i like yours

• now thats just mean spirited, and not really that funny

Seriously...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    What did you guys fucking expect? Yall don't think there's a bunch of folls out there eyeing one or more of you for similar treatment? I mean, whatever, it is what it is. You really expect people to hit each other with titles like "super special dude" "favorite trade partner" etc?

And no, it wasn't me.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I'm kinda hurt no one has given me a title yet

• What did you guys fucking expect? Yall don't think there's a bunch of folls out there eyeing one or more of you for similar treatment? I mean, whatever, it is what it is. You really expect people to hit each other with titles like "super special dude" "favorite trade partner" etc?

And no, it wasn't me.

maybe it should be required that raj disclose who is the one buying the title for reasons just like this...

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    What did you guys fucking expect? Yall don't think there's a bunch of folls out there eyeing one or more of you for similar treatment? I mean, whatever, it is what it is. You really expect people to hit each other with titles like "super special dude" "favorite trade partner" etc?

And no, it wasn't me.

maybe it should be required that raj disclose who is the one buying the title for reasons just like this...

That'll cost ya

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    But honestly... I'm caught in the middle of the drama. I'm definitely earning my 10 bucks.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

Crink, perhaps its because the current concensus of the board is already reflected in your current title.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Crink, perhaps its because the current concensus of the board is already reflected in your current title.

ahhhhhh..... makes sense!

but please do not send anything racist, sexist, etc.

doesn't adam's small penis fall into the sexist thing

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    more power to RAJ and the funds to keep this place running

guzzo doesn't deserve that title, whoever gave him that title has obviously never met the dude or anything, no ayyo

• But honestly... I'm caught in the middle of the drama. I'm definitely earning my 10 bucks.

So cancel or modify the $10 option. Cut down on the passive agressive BS...

no ayyo

"Overruled. That is absolutely ay-yo."[/b]

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    okay whatever you say judge perlman

she is quite the authority (just look at the picture source)

• she is quite the authority (just look at the picture source)

Part of the Probate Court trading card series?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    but please do not send anything racist, sexist, etc.

doesn't adam's small penis fall into the sexist thing

f'reals though I'm glad I gave my $5 yesterday to support the site however If I tried to give one of the girls on here the title of "extended pussy lips" I'm sure someone would site that as sexist.
    Whoever gave me this title needs to man up and admit it or just leave shit alone. It's kinda disturbing that someone who I don't know (?) holds so much frustration towards me and can't even admit that they are harboring these feelings.

textbook petty

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    If I tried to give one of the girls on here the title of "extended pussy lips" I'm sure someone would site that as sexist.

why would you want to do that?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I wouldn't, but why would someone on this site want to concentrate on my dick?

I've got no issues with any of the women here or their various body parts

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    Suddenly a light bulb goes off over Daniel Wheelers head

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Suddenly a light bulb goes off over Daniel Wheelers head

i thought that too. be my guest, i don't care. if people can live with being private boners and poptarts, i'll be whatever meanspirited title someone wants to give me if it makes raj/soulstrut $10 richer. i mean cosmo is a "b-list dickhead" and is still dude.

"Enlightenment means transcending your private boners."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1872

Haha, in one of Adam's outbursts he called Cosmo a "b-list dickhead". Didn't prevent him from enjoying The Rub in LA, although it was clearly a small time gig...

Adam stop taking this shit so seriously. Someone's fucking with you. Is it really that important to you what it says under your name on soulstrut?