REP YOUR OBSCURE TV CRUSHES!

Comments

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    I'm surprised "Baywatch" has not been mentioned. That show was weak but pleasant to watch!

Those don't seem very obscure, though. What heterosexual cats didn't like the Baywatch babes? I thought the crushes should be non-obvious.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

the baroness (cartoon version)

HA HA! hell yes!

A recent one...

Send me to Niger.

• _JULIUS__JULIUS_ 76 Posts
    Those don't seem very obscure, though. What heterosexual cats didn't like the Baywatch babes? I thought the crushes should be non-obvious.

My bad! I thought i was the only one to notice these girls

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Okay, I have to cosign Nell Carter. I covetted her busty straight forward sexiness on more than one after-school occaison. Also,

I kind of have a thing for the 50s missle boob.
    I also remember justine bateman:

I also thought smurfette was a little hoish and I liked it.

This is a great thread.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    (The Baywatch women)don't seem very obscure, though. What heterosexual cats didn't like the Baywatch babes? I thought the crushes should be non-obvious.

And I thought the crushes should be from TELEVISION, not THE MOVIES (although I was mucho happy to see her, I did wonder what Jane "Barbarella" Fonda was doing in this thread).

Kimberly Locke (almost-famous finalist on American Idol)

Nicole Sullivan from King Of Queens
    Becky from The Real World, ca. first season in New York
    (none of the online photos do these women justice, but take my word for it, they cute)

Corey from the San Francisco season of Real World (plainish, but still hot; no online photos available)

Persia White from Girlfriends

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    i don't have a picture, but i remember developing a semi-serious crush on Min Mai (sp?) from Robotech when i was like 11.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

Are you kidding me??? This was my #1 high school-era crush! AND I had a dream about him a few nights ago- totally out of the blue!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

I also remember justine bateman:

She was looking not too bad in the last few episodes of Arrested Development

• ZachDZachD 318 Posts

I like how this went from Obscure TV Crushes to posting random pictures of any hot girl ever to appear on T.V. Come on.. you really had to have had a CRUSH on them for it to count.

Definately Linda Carter/Wonder Woman first

Then it was

But without a doubt, the biggest crush I had on a t.v. character was Wanda from Doogie Howser. Don't know what it was about her.. she was OK in the looks department but I think it was her voice and her sophistication that did it. Whatever it was.. when they wrote her off the show I was done with it. She had some show called class of 96 that lasted like half a season.. I even watched that.

Sadly there really aren't any pics on google that do her justice..

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

Then it was

one of my first. I thought she was hot when I bought a pack of her cards (baseball card related)

and then there was morissa

• HamHam 872 Posts

• johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts
    But without a doubt, the biggest crush I had on a t.v. character was Wanda from Doogie Howser. Don't know what it was about her.. she was OK in the looks department but I think it was her voice and her sophistication that did it. Whatever it was.. when they wrote her off the show I was done with it. She had some show called class of 96 that lasted like half a season.. I even watched that.

Sadly there really aren't any pics on google that do her justice..

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

Are you kidding me??? This was my #1 high school-era crush! AND I had a dream about him a few nights ago- totally out of the blue!

"This must be where pies go when they die."

yeah i had a crush on him for Blue Velvet and Twin Peaks. Showgirls, not so much.

god, i wished youtube wasn't so hyperactive about removing SNL skits cause the Kyle Mac Twin Peaks parody is one of the funniest skits i've ever seen. chris farley as leo = hysterical.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Showgirls, not so much.

But he was one half of the Best. Sex scene. Ever!

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts

I love this stencil. And anyone who tells you they didn't have a crush on Agent Cooper is lying to act tough. He'd give wood to a corpse.

Just ask Audrey Horne:

Special agent...

Twin Peaks might as well have been renamed Crush City for me.

Donna Hayward

Josie Packard

And (not pictured)
    Bobby Briggs
    Ed Hurley
    James Hurley
    Shelly Johnson
    Norma Jennings
    Laura Palmer

Ah, who the fuck is this?[/b]

If we're gonna be listing OBSCURE TV crushes, why the hell doesn't anybody IDENTIFY these unheard-of folks? (Although she, and other no-names, are easy on the eyes, but still...)[/b]

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

holy crap! now shes bootsy
    who was i as a kid?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Damn, I forgot about Audrey from Twin Peaks... my youngass self was all

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I can only assume Mrs. Mac hasn't been posted yet b/c she's not obscure enough.... (I apologize for the unneccesarily raunchy pic, I couldn't find one that did her justice otherwise):

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts

YES, Ralph Carter.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    Ah, who the fuck is this?[/b]

If we're gonna be listing OBSCURE TV crushes, why the hell doesn't anybody IDENTIFY these unheard-of folks? (Although she, and other no-names, are easy on the eyes, but still...)[/b]

that's Parminder Nagra who plays dr. Neela Rasgotra on ER.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I don't think anybody's repped for Rashida Jones yet...thank you, Quincy!

• PlantweedPlantweed 394 Posts

I think she's the only woman I could cheat with and my wife might not actually kill me in my sleep.

And Julie Piekarski (Sue Ann on the first season of Facts of Life)--I melt with you...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I cant find a picture of Sharee Carter from OG BET Video Soul.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

Exactly what I thought when I saw the other office chick. Not only is she a million times hotter than Jenna Fischer, but also her character on the show is cool as shit.

In real life she had some beef with Tupac too.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Exactly what I thought when I saw the other office chick. Not only is she a million times hotter than Jenna Fischer, but also her character on the show is cool as shit.

Way too hot for that Jim dude.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

Way too hot for that Jim dude.

??? every girl i know has a huge crush on jim, haha