HAPPY BDAY P-RO aka B.CAUSE aka JOSHY WOSHY!!!

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Don't think I didn't catch that nonchalant "I just turned 36" shit you dropped in that other thread!Seriously, you are an inspiration to me, both musically and in your calm, respectful, "voice of reason" demeanor. I pray that someday your talent and work ethic is recognized on a grand scale.May your day be blessed with children's laughter and slaphappy slumpers.Happy birthday, hoLmes.Herm

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    WORD!!!!!!!!!!!! Pisces are runnin' shit up in here! Happy B-Day hommie.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Happy birthday man, been bumping that Super Disco Hyphy and it's hot. Word to what Herm said, wish you a successful year. I hear more and more people from outside the Bay saying how 4onefunk is the DJ crew to check out in the bay. Best of luck.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUFUCKAH!
    So much to learn from this man

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Josh is just as cool & down to earth as he is talented,
    and he is very talented - his mixes fill my ipod and keep
    my "want lists" fresh - Happy Birthday to one of the Strut's finest!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    happy birthday blud!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Josh! Thanks for all the top-notch mixes and music.

• Happy birthday hommie!!!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY P-RO!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    happy birthday josh. your influence is undeniable, even 3 thousand miles away.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Happy birthday, duder.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    happy birthday cuz... and if you want to give a bday shout in person we'll be sharing a table at this sundays KUSF.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Happy born day, homie!

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Happy birthday man.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    what's up b.casue!! i wish you the best, homeboy!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I think Josh goes down as one of the coolest most down to earth, level-headed cats I have never met.

Happy Big Day!

• My man has the ears of a genius and the heart of a little dude--which is not at all to say that it's milk-dud-esque. Rather, I mean that he still maintains an unbridled enthusiasm for new and old music and is constantly--and I mean constantly--working. He's a family man, a stellar DJ, and a good friend.

And please believe that most of you would be more than happy to claim his worst club sets as your own (that shit was tight on Friday, J--lost cue points be damned).

So happy birthday to someone with whom I'm proud to share The Year of the Pig Hogg. Now everyone go out and $how this man some love.

PS Hope your day doesn't suck.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    HAPPYBDAYDAWG!

thanks for all the great sounds and many returns of the day.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Happy birthday Josh!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    My man has the ears of a genius and the heart of a little dude--which is not at all to say that it's milk-dud-esque. Rather, I mean that he still maintains an unbridled enthusiasm for new and old music and is constantly--and I mean constantly--working. He's a family man, a stellar DJ, and a good friend.

Definitely.

Nobody is more knowledgable, and yet nobody keeps it humbler, either.

Happy birthday!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    happy day joshfulrotation!

pump pump pump pump itup

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    happy b day big hommie!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Everything folks said about you is abundantly true. Happy B-day man, take a load off. Just one request though...

"some of rap music" plaese.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Don't think I didn't catch that nonchalant "I just turned 36" shit you dropped in that other thread!

Seriously, you are an inspiration to me, both musically and in your calm, respectful, "voice of reason" demeanor. I pray that someday your talent and work ethic is recognized on a grand scale.

May your day be blessed with children's laughter and slaphappy slumpers.

Happy birthday, hoLmes.

Herm

I couldn't have said that any better.

Happy Birthday to a man I both respect and admire. Hope it was a good one hommie!

Day

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    happy born day homes.

• Happy birthday Josh!

• hey thanks to you all very much...how nice to log in this morning and see all these good tidings! My rellies!

It's been a good one so far....watched curious george with the youngster and we wrestled around and laughed a bunch, had some fresh coffee, ate an excellent eggs and 'tatoes dish prepared with love from the hyphy wyphy, etc. I am blessed.

Damn, I'm creepin' on the Cuarenta tho...

*gulp*

I guess I should work on getting some health insurance, eh?

goals for the day:

produce market
    find a suitcase of money (for my landlord)
    finalize and master hard as fuck 3
    hopefully find 2 metropark checks in the post
    go skating this evening
    make tacos for the fam
    continue record purge

• maxchampmaxchamp 54 Posts
    Happy birthday, fam!

t

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    One of the coolest,knowledgeable and most humble cats I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!

Happy Birthday homie and I hope you and the family are doing excellent!

• Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Had the pleasure of meeting this dude in the real world and found him every bit as cool, knowledgeable, and humble as his online persona. It's a good week for soulstrut birthdays, hope your born day is filled with all sorts of positive stuff.