HAPPY BDAY P-RO aka B.CAUSE aka JOSHY WOSHY!!!

2»

Comments

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Nobody is more knowledgable, and yet nobody keeps it humbler, either.

Happy birthday!

Nobody does it better
    Makes me feel sad for the rest
    Nobody does it half as good as you
    JOSHFULROTATIONBCASUE, you're the best!

• JOSHUA B-CAUSE > ALL OF US.

Happy birthday brethren (no drumbreak-o). I'll squallor in the realer/realest world-o.

• I'll squallor in the realer/realest world-o.

Happy B-Day Josh. Been in hibernation for a minute, but will try to holla in the real world as well (what up P*t!).

• coolchriscoolchris 301 Posts
    Happy Birthday My man.You are a gentleman and a scholar.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Humboldt County's finest export! And that is considering Larupin's Mustard Dill Sauce, skunk, the Co-Op's Double-Dipped Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies, the Samoa Cookhouse Sunday brunch, the redwoods and the delicacies at Los Bagels.

A fine example of how to be a man and live life. I look up to you. You are kind, tender, and always helpful. Perhaps it's the daily contact with cheechos.

And as far as records go, I value your input more than others because for you it's about the whole experience, not just owning something and saying, "yea, I got that."

Happy birthday, we're glad to know you, and better because of you.

!Bam

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    happy birthday, player.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    One of my favorite people in real life and on the internets.

• happy birthday, josh. let's catch up at stef's thing friday.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    This dude here hath duded wisdom upon all little dudes and big dudes in a most dudical manner, well dude.

• sergserg 682 Posts

finalize and master hard as fuck 3

man its your birthday, don't sweat that shit. enjoy the day fuck that beer and rap shit, hell you deserve it.

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    Happy B-Day, man! It was a rare pleasure to meet you for a few times a year ago, hope to do it again someday. Send some of those Disco-Hyphy's to Finland asap, plaese!