FINALLY YOU GET TO HOOK UP WITH THAT HOTTIE BUT...

2»

Comments

• MAN HANDS.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    You get to her house and she proceeds to lypsinc Wham's first album,specifically the song w/ the "rapping".

Wham Rap.......

^^^ WORST LOOK EVAR

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    we're about to get into bed and she puts on Coldplay.

happened to a friend of mine.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    This thread reeks of akwardness.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    This thread reeks of akwardness.

What did you expect? It's a bunch of record nerds talking about romantics. That's almost like buying the wrong Grover Washington record.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    That's almost like buying the wrong Grover Washington record.

Runner-up in Skills Challenge

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    It's a bunch of record nerds talking about romantics stank cat and nipple hair.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Got with a girl I liked, started kissing and her lower lip was like a deflated balloon. Small thing, I know, but it just blew the whole thing. She was too skinny too.

I??m picky.

- J

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    nothing wrong really, xcept that ONE situation i had in the streets. I'm a bootay-man and also an avid shaped-legs hunter. Usually, my internal radar and my fag detector allow me to spots suspect women or fags (no relation, but i avoid fags as much as i can). One day i see these pair of calves (so muscular) that it drew my attention. I get closr and see this perfect skin complexion and perfect shaving, then i peep the butt and see a wonderfful curves. I decided to holla and just when i get even closer, the "girl" picked up her cell and answered with a raw-deep-barry-white voice tone "alllo?"...I'm alomost choked and pukd at the same time. People heard a huge "arrrrrrrrrrrrgh" in the store. It was me yelling...Since that day (like 5 years ago), i decided to NEVER judge somebody only by seeing her/his back. If i took the time to watch the face, i wouldnt have had such a disappointment.
    Moral of the story : take care when you think you're following a girl, it might be a man.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    what about ugly-ass nipples? there was this one chica, got her back to my place and she had the Ugliest nipples ever, weird shape, ugly brown color...just hideous...all I did was turn off the light so I didnt have to look at them, but it lowered my interest to the point I never hung out with her again after the one time...I know I am shallow...but damn they were ugly.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    hot skinny babe so skinny that when hitting it from behind her hip bones smacked back like little pointed sticks into my hips ...ouch no padding/cushion on that one
    had to run ....too skinny
    i know i'm picky

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    nothing wrong really, xcept that ONE situation i had in the streets. I'm a bootay-man and also an avid shaped-legs hunter. Usually, my internal radar and my fag detector allow me to spots suspect women or fags (no relation, but i avoid fags as much as i can). One day i see these pair of calves (so muscular) that it drew my attention. I get closr and see this perfect skin complexion and perfect shaving, then i peep the butt and see a wonderfful curves. I decided to holla and just when i get even closer, the "girl" picked up her cell and answered with a raw-deep-barry-white voice tone "alllo?"...I'm alomost choked and pukd at the same time. People heard a huge "arrrrrrrrrrrrgh" in the store. It was me yelling...Since that day (like 5 years ago), i decided to NEVER judge somebody only by seeing her/his back. If i took the time to watch the face, i wouldnt have had such a disappointment.
    Moral of the story : take care when you think you're following a girl, it might be a man.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Whatever happened to the old, "beggars can't be choosers" wisdom? Shit, for a bunch of record dudes, ANY of us are lucky to be getting anything.

Real Talk???

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Whatever happened to the old, "beggars can't be choosers" wisdom? Shit, for a bunch of record dudes, ANY of us are lucky to be getting anything.

Real Talk???

what happened to talk about women respectfully...

Real Talk???

Haha. But that's if you perceive yourself as a beggar.

Real Talk???

what happened to talk about women respectfully...

PCMR,

We're, alas, way past that on Strut. WAAAAAAY past that.

Real Talk???

Haha. But that's if you perceive yourself as a beggar.

Real gentleman don't go on message boards and kiss and tell, let alone whine about "chapped nipples." Shit is

Real gentleman don't go on message boards and kiss and tell, let alone whine about "chapped nipples." Shit is

I agree. I thought this was a quasi-joke thread. Cats cant tell stories up in here?

• yep

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

yep

STORCH??

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    fag detector

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    I'm a bootay-man and also an avid shaped-legs hunter

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Since that day (like 5 years ago), i decided to NEVER judge somebody only by seeing her/his back. If i took the time to watch the face, i wouldnt have had such a disappointment.

Uhm. Thanks for your insightful anecodote. Incredibly perceptive and not at all steeped in superficial judgement.

Usually, my internal radar and my fag detector allow me to spots suspect women or fags (no relation, but i avoid fags as much as i can).

In all seriousness, could you please lay off using the word "fag"? I find it incredibly hateful and offensive. Thanks, I appreciate it.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

In all seriousness, could you please lay off using the word "fag"? I find it incredibly hateful and offensive hypocritical coming from a French dude. Thanks, I appreciate it.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

You are so Hip-hop.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    whatever y'all...some of you trying to play the hip hop alan alda card, like you SO sensitive and are above telling some stories about girls and things...I know, I know "this is why there arent more females here...blah blah blah" believe me, this thread and others like it are only one of 330802 reasons why "there arent more girls in here"...go to chivalrystrut if you're offended by this type of thing...