FINALLY YOU GET TO HOOK UP WITH THAT HOTTIE BUT...

IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
FINALLY YOU GET TO HOOK UP WITH THAT HOTTIE YOU'VE BEEN SCOPIN OUT FOR MONTHS IN HIGH SCHOOL BUT WHEN YOU FINALLY HOOK UP SHE GOT BAD BREATH OR JUST SOMTHING ABOUT HER TURNS YOU OFF, LIKE HERE NIPS SMELL FUNNY... WHAT'S YALL STORY?

Comments

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    BUT WHEN YOU FINALLY HOOK UP SHE GOT BAD BREATH OR JUST SOMTHING ABOUT HER TURNS YOU OFF, LIKE HERE NIPS SMELL FUNNY... WHAT'S YALL STORY?

maybe it's the doodoo water that splashed on your upper lip.

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    BUT WHEN YOU FINALLY HOOK UP SHE GOT BAD BREATH OR JUST SOMTHING ABOUT HER TURNS YOU OFF, LIKE HERE NIPS SMELL FUNNY... WHAT'S YALL STORY?

ahhaahah Good one though that's more of a sweet flavor I'm talkin about that musty funk like girl didn't wash her bra for like 5 guys before hand!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

ahhaahah Good one though that's more of a sweet flavor I'm talkin about that musty funk like girl didn't wash her bra for like 5 guys before hand!

ewwwwwwww....

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    bad breath can be a real deal breaker. the breath that you cant even throw gum at it to make it better. chapped lips and chapped nipples arent that exciting to suck on, sorry.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    chapped nipples arent that exciting to suck on, sorry.

chapped nipples?!? This is a phenomenon to me.

lube dat schitt!!

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I've run into nipples with hair, but never chapped. Don't think I want to either...

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    you finally get them panties off,and then...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    oooff, give her some gum.

beyond that, turn the lights off, hit it, and go to bed.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I've run into nipples with hair, but never chapped. Don't think I want to either...

whoah, on second thought, thats pretty serious.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    No smell, but I was with this chick one night, got to take her panties off then POW! I don't think she's ever trimmed the forest.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    No smell, but I was with this chick one night, got to take her panties off then POW! I don't think she's ever trimmed the forest.

welcome to china

welcome to china

P[/b]

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    bad breath can be a real deal breaker.

• No smell, but I was with this chick one night, got to take her panties off then POW! I don't think she's ever trimmed the forest.

welcome to china

Aser...pimpin' all over the world.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    She's got a dick.

She's got a dick.

woah, Batmon you have experience with that?

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    She's got a dick.

So let me guess, this happened to a friend of yours?

CAW, CAW!!

She's got a dick.

we seen plenty of foreigners in china with chicks with dicks on their arms.

She's got a dick.

No. Just Sayin.

She's got a dick.

No. Just Sayin.

Yea WHAtEvA dAWGGIE! you fell in love with a dude.

She's got a dick.

No. Just Sayin.

Yea WHAtEvA dAWGGIE! you fell in love with a dude.

LOL!!!

Her roomate is in the other room and we cant make a whole lotta noise.
    She's on her period.
    He boyfriend keeps blowin up the phone. Or is downstairs ringing the buzzer.

You get to her house and she proceeds to lypsinc Wham's first album,specifically the song w/ the "rapping".

Wham Rap.......

• she has a mole on her tittay. I don't know why but titty moles make me sick.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    ....nothing wrong happened. It was all that I imagined and more.

Seriously, a really hot girl will not only look hot, but take care of her hygiene too. What kind of animals are you guys gettiong with? It seems to me that y'all have horrible chapped-lip-hairy-nipple-lip-bad-breath/cooch-tranvestite radar...

there are signs to look for when a woman posses these characteristics...let me elaborate:

For example, for chapped lips, simply look at her face. I know that's a toughy for some of you and that a "hotty" doesn't necessarily mean that you look at her face, but, that's just one of my little tricks.

For hairy nipples, I again, look at her face. A woman with sideburns will almost always have a hirsute areola. That's technical jargon for hairy nipple.

Bad breath? I try talking to her. Toughy, again. I know.

Smelly cooch? I always carry a pH indicator with me. When I take her out on a date, I slip that bad boy down on the seat that she is seated on, and if, once she excuses herself and goes to the bathroom, the indicator is demonstrating acidity without direct contact to the cooch, she's got a stanky one.

Tranny? Look passed the boobs and at the other bulge.

Come on guys, how many times do I have to lace you with game?

Smelly cooch? I always carry a pH indicator with me. When I take her out on a date, I slip that bad boy down on the seat that she is seated on, and if, once she excuses herself and goes to the bathroom, the indicator is demonstrating acidity without direct contact to the cooch, she's got a stanky one.

somebody been watching too much CSI

somebody been watching too much CSI

and that doesn't stand for crawtch stank investigataz

• THere was a chick I really dug in High school and I was too prude to close the deal... Then I went to college and lost all moral values.. came back to town and developed a little name for myself.. homegirl I was digging back in the day rolls up 35 pounds heavier... nagl... I walked away

• THere was a chick I really dug in High school and I was too prude to close the deal... Then I went to college and lost all moral values.. came back to town and developed a little name for myself.. homegirl I was digging back in the day rolls up 35 pounds heavier... nagl... I walked away

So are you still attracted to teen bodies that have passed barely through puberty?

THere was a chick I really dug in High school and I was too prude to close the deal... Then I went to college and lost all moral values.. came back to town and developed a little name for myself.. homegirl I was digging back in the day rolls up 35 pounds heavier... nagl... I walked away

So are you still attracted to teen bodies that have passed barely through puberty?