Mc Serch nicest whiteboy to ever touch a mic??

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Are we really naming good white rappers?

if so, Edan and RA are both better than BAG and PB. I hope that's not like a controversial statement that's gonna turn this into a debate thread. The fact that this thread is even happening is sort of wierding me out actually.

• Apathy - all day

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    Are we really naming good white rappers?

if so, Edan and RA are both better than BAG and PB.

ok- i actually think RA's the nicest whiteboy to ever touch a mic.

hahaha! I just notice Vanilla Ice's "Halloween Tattoo."

Check it out, it doesn't have a year on the date, like this is the Halloween my homie died or my kid was born.

Nah, it's just "10/31" with a Jack-o-Lantern. Like "don't forget - Haloween is Oct 31!"

Man, Ice rides for Halloween.

• lookin like alchemist right here.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    Apathy - all day

BWAHAHAHA!

• hahaha! I just notice Vanilla Ice's "Halloween Tattoo."

Check it out, it doesn't have a year on the date, like this is the Halloween my homie died or my kid was born.

Nah, it's just "10/31" with a Jack-o-Lantern. Like "don't forget - Haloween is Oct 31!"

Man, Ice rides for Halloween.

oh no cosmo you have ruined me

WHY DO I KNOW THIS

omg. this is

my brain just recalled: Vanilla Ice was born on Oct 31.

**************SHAME*****************

damn for real? not sure which one of us should be more embarassed.

just kidding. of course you should be more embarassed.

for real though, I still think he should put the year.

• haha.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    I think this particular "era" of Vanilla Ice's career is ... um ... well ...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm seriously scratching the head of a cat, which resides, besides me.

• pacmanpacman 1,113 Posts
    Apathy - all day

Yessir.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

lookin like alchemist right here.

actually thats lil whyte.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    looking at this whole thread really reminds me how wack white people are at rapping.

Ill give it to em by default. Yeah, i guess search can take second place. But what good is that anyways?

didn't you say that Rick Ross and Young Jeezy can rip a mic?

you are now banned from ever discussing a rappers abilbity on soulstrut ever again.

Don't bother responding. YOU ARE BAN

pfffff Guz everyone knows the entry bar to the rap game is higher for white people.

considering that Barman, MC Searchbergawitzstein, the beastie boys, and Brian Austin Green are meshpacha do they get a shtetl pass?

could you possibly try and cram a few more corny jewish jokes into your posts? Mabye try some hip hop lingo with a few hebrew words in there on top. thats always good for a laugh.

I dont believe i ever said rick ross could spit either. guzzo.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    paul wah.

i like some bubba sparxxx sangles that i heard.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Edan - Dope voice, great flow, says crazy shit that makes me laugh. Brilliant

Necro - Same as above. His shtick is getting old, but I respect his hustle.

Ill Bill & Non-Phixion - Flow, subject matter. I loved what they did. Conspiracy theories, lizard people, drugs. These dudes were all over the place. I don't ride as hard as some do for the LP, but loved Black Helicopters & I Shot Reagan. That's some of the top late 90's material right there.

Beasties - Very quotable. These dudes had rhymes for dayz.

I've never heard the later work of Blood Of Abraham. People have told me to check for eyedollartree. One of these days, I'll peep it out.

There was a DJ Quik protege who called himself "The White Ni**a". May have been Hi-C, but I can't remember. Skanless is kinda raer. Almost never see the wax.

Search has to be up there Pete Nice was good in 3rd Bass, but I hated his solo efforts.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I always liked Awol One. Not the greatest white rapper ever (his stuff definitely ranges from super nice to not so great to listen to), but towards the top of the heap.

And I'm sure people will disagree, but Dose One and Sole can rap pretty hard when they're not overwhelmed by conspiracy theory, or hyper emotiveness.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I dont believe i ever said rick ross could spit either. guzzo.

Thats another page straight outta Guzzo's private mind garden, I don't think anyone has ever suggested on here that Ross' rapping is even competent

• I always liked Awol One. Not the greatest white rapper ever (his stuff definitely ranges from super nice to not so great to listen to), but towards the top of the heap.

And I'm sure people will disagree, but Dose One and Sole can rap pretty hard when they're not overwhelmed by conspiracy theory, or hyper emotiveness.

All better now.

B/W

I don't think you like rap music.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I haven't heard it in ages, but I remember the Next Men lp being okay. I think they're white. One of the dudes in Styles Of Beyond is white, I think. Who was the white guy in Compton's Most Wanted? The DJ?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Oh, and we have to name check House Of Pain & the Knuckleheadz.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Who's the baddest white boy soulstrut???
    Sage Francis

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    nah, prince paul's production on that barman cd is joyous...its like an EP full of tracks that sounds like 'flattery' off his "itstrumental" joint...i'm telling u prince paul is for the children, those tunes sound EXACTLY like those records in the 80s that tell a story and make a *beep when you have to turn the page, i want my babies growing up on prince paul intstumentals, i still wish that barman thing was pure instrumental...checkout the spongebob track off the soundtrack or else you're sleeping, it should be the first rap song you ever let your child hear,as totters have an uncanny ear for basic melody, all lyrics clean, ain't no other producer doing this sheit for your children, tell me a song that will make your kids smile more:

http://download.yousendit.com/90E4780427185C30

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    what are the whooliganz doing now? beside alchemist?

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    or whatever happened to The Goats?

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    what are the whooliganz doing now? beside alchemist?

This is the other Whooligan...

• I know this has been posted on the strut before but maybe people need reminding?

Best white rapper without doubt....Blazin' Hazen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-eaMq4LNfw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9stUVhCy1s

• the nextmen are a production team.