Mc Serch nicest whiteboy to ever touch a mic??

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    lol @ people seriously bigging up YBT and Milkbone.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

I wish there was an instrumental LP of this.

YES. I like how the strut has begun to ride for this album, at least production wise. I looked into after Stein's whitehop.com thread and I realize my hommie in college Will mighta been on to something right there.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    on the real - i always thought Adrock had a dope flow. Especially the old school Jerry Lewis/nutty professor steez....

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

did somebody try to photoshop out dmc's nose?

looks like the shit caved in.

• on the real - i always thought Adrock had a dope flow.

SAME HERE!!

Milk Dee & The King Ad Rock "Spam"

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    on the real - i always thought Adrock had a dope flow.

SAME HERE!!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

SAME HERE!!

Wasnt there this imaginary group called the Nasal tounges w/ Ad Rock/QTip/MilkDee/Kool Keith.
    AdRock had mentioned this in an interview as a joke, if i recall.

SAME HERE!!

Wasnt there this imaginary group called the Nasal tounges w/ Ad Rock/QTip/MilkDee/Kool Keith.

I beleive B-Real was also involved in this imaginary "project" though I had heard "Nasal Warriors" or some dumb shit proposed as the group name.

Nasal Tongues obviously being way doper a name.

I would buy this!

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• i heard this dude be rippin' mics son...

i acctually love this album:

probably Prince Pauls masterpiece up there with Gravediggaz and the early de la's....

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

probably Prince Pauls masterpiece[/b] up there with Gravediggaz and the early de la's....

x infinity

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    looking at this whole thread really reminds me how wack white people are at rapping.

Ill give it to em by default. Yeah, i guess search can take second place. But what good is that anyways?

didn't you say that Rick Ross and Young Jeezy can rip a mic?

you are now banned from ever discussing a rappers abilbity on soulstrut ever again.

Don't bother responding. YOU ARE BAN

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    dont forget the ill caucasian's one shining verse

always get the pussy cause i tell em that im spanish

looking at this whole thread really reminds me how wack white people are at rapping.

Ill give it to em by default. Yeah, i guess search can take second place. But what good is that anyways?

you are now banned from ever discussing a rappers abilbity on soulstrut ever again.

pfffff Guz everyone knows the entry bar to the rap game is higher for white people.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Does Matisyahu count?

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Hey, who remembers this Chuck D endorsed guy?

http://www.myspace.com/benefitedmc

probably Prince Pauls masterpiece[/b] up there with Gravediggaz and the early de la's....

x infinity

i'm sorry he's a nerd with no flow- but that shit is genius somehow? I like it better than Suavehouse.

• dmadma 36 Posts

x infinity

i'm sorry he's a nerd with no flow- but that shit is genius somehow? I like it better than Suavehouse.

Barman does suck, but I have to agree that his production on that album is great. It's the best thing about the album.

• I wish there was an instrumental LP of this.

YES. I like how the strut has begun to ride for this album
    LOL That actually made me "laugh out loud"

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

pfffff Guz everyone knows the entry bar to the rap game is higher for white people.

considering that Barman, MC Searchbergawitzstein, the beastie boys, and Brian Austin Green are meshpacha do they get a shtetl pass?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    must be kidding

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

x infinity

There is nothing "genius" about terrible music. Take that schitt to the Vice message boards or some other irony-infested location. Perhaps www.weirdrecordsthatsuck.com

considering that Barman, MC Searchbergawitzstein, the beastie boys, and Brian Austin Green are meshpacha do they get a shtetl pass?

wich reminds me of the dude someone referenced on here a year or so back: MC RhymeStein, whose genius (yes GENIUS) slogan was "ME = MCs SCARED."

• ra (unwashed) hands down. nice one to who ever put up spam by the way.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

This dude tossed me a copy of his album from the stage when I saw him open for Prince Paul.

I threw it back.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

I've never heard this guy's music, but his photo makes me want to read the gun threads.

Barman does suck, but I have to agree that his production on that album is great. It's the best thing about the album.
    Thank you- that's what i'm saying.

And i'm not being and ironic Vice-reading hipster about it either. It's a concept album about not getting laid and i think it's hilarious!

And I might be biased - because I pretty much like anything produced by Prince Paul.