Mc Serch nicest whiteboy to ever touch a mic??

Ayrotollah77Ayrotollah77 415 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
I was just listenin' to MC Serches solo album were he sez " i'm the baddest white boy 2 eva touch a mic"..Is this true?who else could take the crown?pete Nice was nasty but I still think Serch might have a point...Who's the baddest white boy soulstut???

Comments

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    Serch hands down IMO...

• the_jthe_j 49 Posts
    Fact.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    marshall mathers is iller than serch
    but serch got there first

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    but serch got there first

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    marshall mathers

One trick pony...

• A legacy of shame.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

I love that font.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

This was a pretty good LP IMO. Keep it real & Where'z Da Party At were great songs. Tho, there was a couple of

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

I wish there was an instrumental LP of this.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

This was a pretty good LP IMO. Keep it real & Where'z Da Party At were great songs. Tho, there was a couple of

when i was living at home still and doing music industry bs, miilkbone did his routine label calls and got my mom on the phone. now im not saying my mom has a sexy voice or even sounds young (being the fat white girl that she is), but he thought she might be my sister and was trying to holler at her. she played along for a minute and then told him she was my mother. anyway... maybe that story is only funny to my mother and i. he did send my mom a tshirt though...

yall are missing:

the Renegade Jew
    Crustified Dibbs
    1/2 of Quo
    White Dawg

and a gang of other better emcees than Serch.

• _JULIUS__JULIUS_ 76 Posts
    Man, how can you forget Denny Blaze?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    JESSE JAYMES

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• Pete Nice had the lyrics, MC Serch had the flow.

• bboyparkzbboyparkz 549 Posts

A legacy of shame.
    I got really into the Blood of Abraham album.
    There are two MC???s in the group one is amazing and has a nice flow, the other isn???t really that good and lets the side down a bit. Some amazing beats on there too!

Now if this dude can pull off a dope second album (should be dropping in April) I will say he is the best white guy on the microphone.

(that???s if Ali is white, there seems to be a mix of opinions about his racial background and many claim he is a black albino while other say he???s Caucasian albino , all I know is he???s fuc*kin amazing)

As for Serch he is one of the best no doubt, his solo album is superb and I look forward to his unreleased material dropping soon.

Also he???s a sound guy because I dropped him a myspace message a few months ago asking if he had any contact details for Hard Knocks (or even just a lead on how I might find them). Now considering Serch must be real busy with his TV show and stuff at the moment he still took time out of his day to reply to my message. I thought this was nice of him.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• brothasbrothas 22 Posts

(that???s if Ali is white, there seems to be a mix of opinions about his racial background and many claim he is a black albino while other say he???s Caucasian albino , all I know is he???s fuc*kin amazing)

a caucasian albino? Well, his name is "brother" ali, and he claims to be a muslim and talks like a NOI (or Silas Muhammad's NOI) rather than a traditional muslim, so, my guess is that he's a black albino. either way, he ain't nicer than Serch, who isn't as nice as Pete Nice who ain't as nice as Kamron from YBT.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Edan

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

you make me sick, like strawberry quik

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Eminem is the baddest white dude to ever do it.
    Closely followed by R.A. The Rugged Man.
    Non-Phixion (i think they are broken up now) and Copywrite are the successors.

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts

Chris Elliott is dropping a new album??

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    i've always loved search but eminem would eat him up with a quickness.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

• Edan

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Also, best producer on the mic! Woop woop!

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    Edan

he might very well be the nicest whitey to touch an SP12 (respect to T-ray,Paul C, Muggs, etc.) - the beats on that record are amazing but his voice is still kind of "white rapper show".

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    looking at this whole thread really reminds me how wack white people are at rapping.

Ill give it to em by default. Yeah, i guess search can take second place. But what good is that anyways?