THE GREAT NAME CHANGING OF 07!

2»

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Drew started all of this when he PM'd me about changing his name. I directed him to RAJ and voila.

• spanky ilson's loc has been cracking me up for the better part of a week.

Talented10, what's the significance to your name? If AI had little weight, what is the importance of this. just curious.

if i change, it'll just be to my name...which is what my name on here is anyway. gareth IS the KITCHENKNIGHT, Folls!

• what's the deal are mods still handing out new names?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Talented10, what's the significance to your name? If AI had little weight, what is the importance of this. just curious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talented_Tenth

• Yes! Thanks Mr. Nice.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i jumping on the bandwagon! if all goes well, i'll be a whole new mysterious me any day now.

• DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts
    back in my day. people had to cultivate an alias uphill bothways in the snow for a copy of doubles of Deototo 2.

i am still developing this persona, nevermind trying to run a whole other one undetected at the same time

• DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts
    i am still developing this persona, nevermind trying to run a whole other one undetected at the same time

elise?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Hi guys.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

elise?

yes? someone call me?

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    I am so confused.

Although I didn't even notice Cosmo's switch 'cause of the hollerboard and Herm's cause...well, he's Herm.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I am so confused.

I loved your mix.

I ran 5 miles to it yesterday

then I went home and smoked a bongload to it

it just fits every mood like customized socks

Thanks Jewbawkers!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I don't even know you people anymore