:eyebuggraemlin:

Comments

• man i couldn't even get past the first 20 seconds... WTF.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    plz find all hilarious scott storch photos for posting

dude needs to lay off the dairy

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    plz find all hilarious scott storch photos for posting

This is great.

The only thing that would be hotter would be if the one deej were to record a Scott Storch diss!

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    as a message board master you should know the most i'm doing to do is make fun of him on message boards, and potentially in print

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

danger? is he talkin' bout danger mouse?

message board master

I request a graemlin!

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Did he just call him the n-word at the end on the track or was that the other dude?

• message board master

I request a graemlin!

Paging the boy Quo, or the one Dollar Bin.

• I love how Storch is telling Timbo he doesn't have a "hood pass". wtf????

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    as far as producer 'beefs' this is one of the better matchups.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

• I just signed Magoo for $10. He said he was mad at you.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    is he eccentric or just mildly retarded?

• beat so hot dude needs to wear sunglasses behind the triton

• [shamelessselfpromo]Hey! Our dance company got written up in the new issue![/shamelessselfpromo]

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Scott Storch's Gucci Frames Are Not Fooling Anyone[/b]

To be honest with you, we have very little idea what or who Scott Storch is. Everytime we see his picture, he sort of reminds us of a little boy with cancer, whose parents have dressed him up in designer duds so that he may enjoy his last year on the planet. Only, it???s worse, as Scott Storch in general gives us the creeps (see, left). And according to an item in today???s Page Six, we???re not alone:

"SCOTT Storch is a hot record producer, but some of his lady friends are cold. Storch had a birthday party for himself last month in Miami at the nightclub Mansion. A friend tells us, ???He???s upset that none of his famous female friends - Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears - bothered to show up. And he even gave Lindsay $1 million in diamonds over New Year???s!"

Ohhhh, now we get it: Scott Storch is the rich dork who went to your high school, the guy who tried to buy his way into the cool circles, but could only get so far because he looked like a little kid with cancer. We all had that kid in our school, the one who would throw their birthday party on a three-day cruise to the Bahamas, only to have the jocks try to drown him in the Atlantic Ocean.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

• genomgenom 19 Posts

Jesus christ those sandals are surprised dude aint rocking socks with them.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    message board master

I request a graemlin!

Paging the boy Quo, or the one Dollar Bin.

I'm totally drawing a blank on this one.
    I bet Dollar Bin can knock it out the park with an animated gif or somthing.
    ...and that blurb Day posted above murdered it!

• dude needs to lay off the COKE [/b]

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

brrraaaaaaaaiiiins! BRAAAAAAAAIIIIIIINNSSSS!!!!

• put a big lion medallion on homeboys chest and it looks to me like he thinks he's ghostface. he is softbatch unless he shows up in court with the robe.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts

Scott drops the n-bomb at the end of the track.

Who gives out the permission cards that allow white folks to say that?

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    "Y da fuck did scott storch feel the need 2 say nigga? Cracker ass bitch lil blood hound looking muthafucka I hope timbo smack yo weak ass when he see u. Ole milk of magnesia, white bread mcculley culkin farmer boy lookin mother fucka. Dont let me see you in da streets Ima make yo weak ass apologize to me and every black person on da street nigga"

sounds like something i would have scrawled 3 yeras ago as L13

problem with timbo is he is so fat now he can't get out of his own way
    head to head my money is on timbo's bodyguards

• "Y da fuck did scott storch feel the need 2 say nigga? Cracker ass bitch lil blood hound looking muthafucka I hope timbo smack yo weak ass when he see u. Ole milk of magnesia, white bread mcculley culkin farmer boy lookin mother fucka. Dont let me see you in da streets Ima make yo weak ass apologize to me and every black person on da street nigga"

sounds like something i would have scrawled 3 yeras ago as L13

I'm pretty sure that was Nox.

Actually, Tim lost a lot of weight through bodybuilding over the past three years.

He's put some of it back on, but he's nowhere near as big as he was.

• AHHHHH!!!! this dude is so gross. the disturbing part is realizing that he is naked under that robe.

• this guy gets hatted on for obvious reasons (he's a cornball), but he makes hot records. and he's got a bugatti veyron to boot, baaaalllliiinnn'!

• Does Scott Storch even know what he's getting himself into?
    YOU CAN'T FUCK WITH TIMBALAND, SON.

This track sounds like some mid-90s Hypnotized Minds throwaway shit originally made for a La Chat mixtape.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Actually, Tim lost a lot of weight through bodybuilding over the past three years.

He's put some of it back on, but he's nowhere near as big as he was.

Yeah, the whole reason he started working out is because he had become a total fuckin' fatass.

Whatever drugs Storch is doing that made him make this dis song--hell, that made him make this wack-ass beat--he needs to quit them, pronto.