Who do you have on ignore?

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Cant remember exactly when,but i remember you were acting like you had the title to soul strut in your back pocket,telling people what they could and couldn't do on here.It's all good now that you have calmed down some what.
    i think i still do that sometimes. nothing ever really serious though

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    five stars.

who's chicken and waffles?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    To be honest with you all, I get girls all jealous and bitchy to me all the time. No to sound too full of myself, but shit gets old real fast. I don't know what I do, but dayum.

So, if I have an opportunity to "ignore" someone who can't handle the fact that another female is on a board, then Im gonna do it.

Seems like old girl flipped out since the beginning of me signing up. I feel bad for every other girl who registers here because A**** will be happy to hate on them. It's screamin insecurity to me. It's obvious she was hatting the attention I was getting.

And not only top of that, having dudes PM me likes nuts was annoying enough.

And with that...Ms. Damn has been the realest chick on this board I have met or encountered so far. Er, I mean Edith Head.

Thank you for being real. Without you this would not exist and I thank you:

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Thank you for being real. Without you this would not exist

you sound like you are receiving a Grammy or something. GTFOOHWTB!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Thank you for being real. Without you this would not exist

you sound like you are receiving a Grammy or something. GTFOOHWTB!

YOU DONT THINK THIS IS A GRAMMY??? SCHITT.....its a mutha fukin TROPHY!!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I tried to intrepret but its too mYlatency.....

plaese to explain?

(dude with tha burger is NUtS!!!)

It's obvious she was hatting the attention I was getting.

I love it.

LETS PARTY LIKE THE OLD DAYS

• A Dungeon Master that I really respect once told me that the best battles to watch are the ones between players that you really don't like, cause no matter what the outcome you win!

• THE NOODLE NAZI!!!!![/b]

• Elise, are you in South Carolina. Reason I ask is I just happened to come across a My Space page of a girl into soul and pretty good music with the same name. Charleston, maybe? If so, I am in Greenville. If that's not you, exactly how big is your butt? Thanks. My name is Heath.

Phat.

• elise [far left] at yet another male dominated subculture

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Elise, are you in South Carolina. Reason I ask is I just happened to come across a My Space page of a girl into soul and pretty good music with the same name. Charleston, maybe? If so, I am in Greenville. If that's not you, exactly how big is your butt? Thanks. My name is Heath.

• CORRECTION
    elise, just_alice [in happier times], and dizzy_bull at yet another male dominated subculture

• CORRECTION
    elise, just_alice [in happier times], and dizzy_bull at yet another male dominated subculture

, ,