~TIGHT PANTS~

1235»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    motion to call the pants you're reffering to as frog legs

I second...

• motion to call the pants you're reffering to as frog legs

I second...

oh shit! the edge up! ive mistakenly had that same haircut.

• "My joey grows only for your camel toe."

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    motion to call the pants you're reffering to as frog legs

I second...

His jeans aren't even that tight. Now these are tight (Pic is NOT me):

• I predict jodpers will become trendy among hipsters. so many of these jeans already look like jodpers, baggy uptop, tight past the knees.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I predict jodpers will become trendy among hipsters. so many of these jeans already look like jodpers, baggy uptop, tight past the knees.

ooohhh yeah! those are tight.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    check out these hipsters

Haha....

But the denim isnt tight from the knees to the ankles like they are now.

nor is their ass all baggy...

i will ride for the early 80's hip hop look, it's fitted and stylish... but the crossbreeding of heavy metal tight jeans with hip hop baggy pants/sagging waistline is a frankenstein monster of jeans that looks silly...

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    couldnt have said it better

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    But what is your position on the white boat shoes Easy is rocking in that pic?

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

YACHT ROCKIN' IT!!!!!!!!

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

i was actually more fixated on dr dre's top of gymnast embroidery

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    check out these hipsters

Those are just regular, straight-cut jeans, though. I don't have any particular problem with those, although I hope the pre-faded look doesn't hurry back. The cut of these new pants is nothing like those. These are worn low like hipsters, then tapered to a super-tight drainpipe like the ones some of the metal kids used to rock. Also the low crutch makes it look like the wearer took a dump in his jeans. It's a bad look in all kinds of ways. I first noticed it when I was in Manchester a year or so back - a good half the white kids under the age of 21 were rockin' 'em.

• HamHam 872 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    bump