~Brittney Spears WTF~ Graemlin Challenge

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I don't know why people think this is so bad? I don't think she's degrading herself. She shaved her head & got a tatoo. Sounds like a fun Saturday to me.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• "Britney Tattoo Witness"

lol.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts

She needs help.

Yeah, and someone get her baby some help too. This chick is about to pull an Anna Nicole.

You know I never checked for celeb messiness, but lately shit has been so out of control that even I am a bit intrigued by it all in an almost scientific way. I've always found this type of stuff to be really annoying, but I'm starting to pay attention becaise this whole fame game thing is finally just imploding. These people are just total trainwrecks. Regardless of the fact that they are sort of "getting what they asked for", I still feel bad for them. Just a few years ago they were kids growing up watching the boob tube believing all this shit was something worth striving for. Their parents took them on auditions to try and make them famous, these kids are raised thinking these are things worth striving for. They grew up in front of cameras, made some shitty life decisions, fucked up some priorities in their lives, just like all humans do but their mistakes end up on the front of newspapers and tv shows. I don't stop feeling bad for people just because they made some money. It's too bad for them, because they are obviously becoming really warped from all this shit and will have many years of therapy, or will most likely die young from suicide, overdose, will end up broke and hatting themselves, etc. Oh well, hopefully the young kids watching them today are so horrified by what they see, that they rebel against this superficial shit, or at least just don't find it appealing anymore.

• I don't know why people think this is so bad? I don't think she's degrading herself. She shaved her head & got a tatoo. Sounds like a fun Saturday to me.

Seriously. For a bunch of people who fancy themselves liberals you all are suspiciously bent out of shape by a woman shaving her head.

• At times I think she did this because of the (cue sarcasm) overwhelming attention that Anna Nicole Smith has received in the last week. How to take the spotlight? If you're a woman, you shave your head.

I think she's trying to pull a Belladonna.

• boast1boast1 142 Posts

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

I think she's trying to pull a Belladonna.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Man, y'all don't know what's up. I dig the cue-ball look, holla at a brother Brit.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

nah...it would just end up looking like the natalie portman one i did when she shaved her head.

really though, did u guys think busta rhymes was gonna kill himself when he ridded his dreads?

ps: googling "spears shaved" did not bring up the results i expected...oh wait, it kinda did

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    I still feel bad for them

In Germany we call that "Fremdsch??men". The graemlin and the twist on alien 3 made my day...

• R.I.P. Britney

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    I don't know why people think this is so bad? I don't think she's degrading herself. She shaved her head & got a tatoo. Sounds like a fun Saturday to me.

Seriously. For a bunch of people who fancy themselves liberals you all are suspiciously bent out of shape by a woman shaving her head.

its called being a celebrity.
    if we had a girl friend that suddenly came around with a shaved head you'd be like "Whoa!"

she is a (former) pop starlet. thats what makes it fascinating.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

its called being a celebrity.
    if we had a girl friend that suddenly came around with a shaved head you'd be like "Whoa!"

she is a (former) pop starlet. thats what makes it fascinating.

its also her rhetoric, "Im sick of people looking at me" type shit.

Those pictures dont help either.

• [quote

its also her rhetoric, Im sick of people looking at me type shit.

Those pictures dont help either.

Zactly! My interpretation is that she giving the world a little "fuck you" attitude. She doesn't give a shit what we think anymore. Drugs and alcohol don't help her warping sense of reality. In addition, the folks she has surrounding her must be fucking with her head and manipulating her to the point she's breaking down. And a whole shit load of other baggage I'm sure. Attention..yes, not the kind many think it is.

• you guys don't watch enough VH1 and E-tv. britney has been balding for a minute now. she is obviously going for the "pre-emptive strike" look although i would guess its gonna be wig city from here-in. btw, for everyone saying that they wouldn't blap, please go check out her old videos. give her a few months on the south beach diet and it is GAME ON.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Good gawd, you is killing it!

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

Raj, can you add this to the offering?

Agreed. I think the Brian Peppers steez is a bit

Making fun of Brian Peppers is

i didnt do the original image, i just "homerfied" britany.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts

Seriously. For a bunch of people who are insufferably sexist you all are right to be bent out of shape by a woman shaving her head.

(theMack)What's the big deal? Just poke her out, yo(/theMack)

• Post Modern or Post Partum? You decide.

• you guys seem to care an awful lot about britney spears.

on the newsrack in the supermarket i think she is on all 12 magazine covers.

this must be paying off for her but i don't see how she could be making money.

i forgot, why is she famous again ?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ...i forgot, why is she famous again ?

she used to be Americas singing sweetheart with an oh-so-innocent-yet-slutty appearence.

We just had a meeting here at owrk on a show were doing involving footage of her. The consesnsus decision was this wasn't something we could really make fun of. Too depressing to see a mother of 2 on a downward public drug spiral

BTW heres a photo of her from the day after

• you guys seem to care an awful lot about britney spears.

Well, I cracked up laffing when I found out that Brit went stone crazy & shaved her head, didn't you?

on the newsrack in the supermarket i think she is on all 12 magazine covers.

this must be paying off for her but i don't see how she could be making money.

i forgot, why is she famous again ?

She was a singer once upon a time...she must have a bust-ass PR firm behind her, because she hasn't done much in the last three years or so except exist, and yet we are constantly appraised of her every move.

Anybody else been as inactive as Britney is, they'd be heading for the where-are-they-now file. If Justin Guarini shaved his head, you know yeah he wouldn't be on 12 different magazine covers.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    If Justin Guarini shaved his head, you know yeah he wouldn't be on 12 different magazine covers.

I dreded Justin's hair this morning when he brought me coffee as a thank you

• BTW heres a photo of her from the day after

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    the day after

how....can.....you....not....stare....??