Those E-Bay Hip Hop T-Shirts?!

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
how did that turn out for those that ordered them?are they still for sale?

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    ?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    remember a few months ago there was an ebay store that was sellin a whole bunch of t-shirts with hip hop related logos?

• Are you talking about THIS seller?

I was wondering the same thing..he's got some cool shirts i would like to order.. but last time i ordered shirts from ebay the quality was

• 1435 positives, 2 neutral and 0 negative in the last year seems like it would be worth risking the $15

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    I know this seller personally as he is one of my best friends, and can say that the shirts are top notch and he is a super honest dude. I'm suprised to hear that someone thought the quality was doo-doo, as he uses only Gildan and other top brands. This stuff is totally and %100 quality.

Werd,

Aaron

• .... last time i ordered shirts from ebay the quality was

I don't think this was refering to your friend, just ebay sellers in general

• I know this seller personally as he is one of my best friends, and can say that the shirts are top notch and he is a super honest dude. I'm suprised to hear that someone thought the quality was doo-doo, as he uses only Gildan and other top brands. This stuff is totally and %100 quality.

Werd,

Aaron

Hey Aaron, does your friend sell the shirts anywhere in town, or just via EBay?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    cool.
    thanks guys.,
    im def coppin a grip.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    Definetly Jockin those EPMD shirts. I remember wanting one of those so bad in highschool. now its on.

• bootleg PUTS shirts! It's all good though

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

bootleg PUTS shirts! It's all good though

at least he threw "VINTAGE" in the description though.

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts

bootleg PUTS shirts! It's all good though

Thes....I actually had a word with him on that one. Didn't think it was terribly cool for him to have done that one in particular. I will happily ask him to totally remove it if you wish. PM me if so, and i will make it happen promptly.

Cheers,

Aaron

• I know this seller personally as he is one of my best friends, and can say that the shirts are top notch and he is a super honest dude. I'm suprised to hear that someone thought the quality was doo-doo, as he uses only Gildan and other top brands. This stuff is totally and %100 quality.

Werd,

Aaron

Hey Aaron,

I wasn't referring to your homie having shirts just ebay dudes i dealt with in the past. Thanks for the info I will be placing some orders real soon!

• I've got a Delicious Vinyl and a De La Soul. Both high quality prints on Gildan shirts. I'm really happy with them. In fact I'm waiting on a Public Enemy and a Wild Pitch shirt at the minute. If he keeps coming up with new designs I can see myself ordering a lot of these.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Those are cool and all, but it doesn't make you guys the slightest bit uncomfortable to be buying bootlegged merch? Seems kinda to me...

• Those are cool and all, but it doesn't make you guys the slightest bit uncomfortable to be buying bootlegged merch? Seems kinda to me...

Some of the shirts I wouldn't buy due to their unofficial status. The People Under The Stairs shirt being one example. But where can you buy official Mantronix t-shirts? Or a decent Public Enemy shirt? (I'd been looking for ages). Or old hip hop label shirts?

• if it's the same dude, he sells them at Slinky Music/MOOG Audio on Queen st. w.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    Those are cool and all, but it doesn't make you guys the slightest bit uncomfortable to be buying bootlegged merch? Seems kinda to me...

Some of the shirts I wouldn't buy due to their unofficial status. The People Under The Stairs shirt being one example. But where can you buy official Mantronix t-shirts? Or a decent Public Enemy shirt? (I'd been looking for ages). Or old hip hop label shirts?

I didn??t know that shirts like that are hard to find. The best resource I know is HHV , a German online store. They sell every hip-hop related t-shirt you can think of.

• Those are cool and all, but it doesn't make you guys the slightest bit uncomfortable to be buying bootlegged merch? Seems kinda to me...

I didn??t know that shirts like that are hard to find. The best resource I know is HHV , a German online store. They sell every hip-hop related t-shirt you can think of.

I checked them. They didn't have that much that I liked there.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

I checked them. They didn't have that much that I liked there.

You are not digging hard enough!!!

• Damn... I thought I came up with the idea of doing old record label t-shirts...

Wonder how it could be done "offically"?

• DukesDukes 24 Posts
    i can vouch that the shirts are top notch! and if you hit homie up, he also got the same shirts on American App. shirts for a little extra gwop if yous a