Not a single post about cam's response track

Ex-BoyfriendEx-Boyfriend 795 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Doesnt that prove you kids are strictly not hip-hop?

Comments

• Reply was pretty good, if this one keeps going it should get interesting. 2 cats who like to beef with pretty deep crews. Cam got him thus far IMO. 50 making fun of Cam's style was funny tho "Boppity Boopety" or whatever he says. Comedy.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

You are giving in to the defeatist communists, hiding behind progressive/liberal sheeps clothing by making a post about music.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

You are giving in to the defeatist communists, hiding behind progressive/liberal sheeps clothing by making a post about music.

And one that we more or less discussed already.

sip the juice

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    if following cam's every move = 5th element of hip-hop i am no longer participating

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Draw sustenance from our lord and savior Jesus Christ, dolo!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Ha, I can't be clowned,

I guess he's right. You can't really make fun of somebody who is already a joke.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I like the beat but Cam's lyrics are strictly nursery rhymes.

• They both suck if you ask me (50 and Cam) but Cam burnt that gimp and I thought it was hilarious when Cam'Ron asked 50 over the phone how much Mobb Deep sold and he never answered, because he knew it was a major flop.

It was wack of that loser to say Lloyd Banks has more money than Jim Jones...what a stupid, I've got more than you do attitude..how did the Gimp Unit ever get to be as big as they are?.

• Cam's lyrics are strictly nursery rhymes.

If they weren't, he wouldn't be Cam. That's part of his appeal. Simple, yet effective.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Draw sustenance from our lord and savior Jesus Christ, dolo!

The Lord Jesus told me you suck.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    how did the Gimp Unit ever get to be as big as they are?.

You bought their albums

• Nope, Not One...EVER!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Dolo owes me a million dollars. PUnk bitch.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts

Well personally, I'm not strictly not hip-hop, more so just not really hip-hop.

Although today i AM wearing a pair of Air Jordan's because they're the closest thing I have that resemble snow boots. I had to walk to my job at the record store today, and am currently listening to this:
    and it's really good.