50 Cent - Funeral Music (Cam'ron Diss)

magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    did you actually think this was a good song? im not saying it won't have any effect on cam but this shit wasn't impressive at all. singing on hooks for diss songs is kinda weak

i did have to laugh at 50 saying computers 'puting at the end though

• I fell asleep twice during this joint and finally said fuck it and closed the window. Typical 50-cent snooze fest.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Bad look for 50--Cam will benefit much more from this than him.

• I haven't peeped yet but I will, however, why is it that everytime somebody puts out a response to a Cam diss people always say "it's over for Cam"? Cam'ron does that shit on purpose to get attention. He sells less records than all the dudes he goes at so he ultimately has nothing to lose and always ends up clowning anyway. I think it's hilarious. I like 50 and Jay too but Cam's tactics are obvious, it's never over for him. I can't wait to hear his response. G-Unit/Dipset beef is long overdue. 50 was funny on the radio with Styles but when Cam got on the phone it got even better. This should be a good exchange.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    i have a strange feeling that someone probably got accidentally shot during the filming of that video.

50 and his crew don't seem to be up on their gun safety procedures.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    so he ultimately has nothing to lose and always ends up clowning anyway. I think it's hilarious.

as ex-strutter Cashless once said, this is Cam's MO because it is what he is best at. i personally never really like his 'battle records' besides the beginning and end where he just talks shit...the best part of his Jay song was when he was just talking about him being 46 and shit....just clowin fools.

calling the dude 'Curtis' on national radio will probably be the high light for Cam on this exchange. and that alone,imo, probably solidifies him as winning this 'battle'.

50 was funny on the radio with Styles but when Cam got on the phone it got even better.

He should have left it at that.

50 loses because he sounds like he takes it all completely seriously. Cam will make him look ridiculous. Cam is such a deliberately flamboyant personality who embraces his own ridiculousness and is therefore tough to effectively clown back.

• Precisely.

as ex-strutter Cashless

Maybe he'll come back someday...

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    to me this proves that Nas is right about hip-hop

• slushslush 691 Posts
    I'd much rather hear Cam screaming at 50 on hot97 than this

50 was funny on the radio with Styles but when Cam got on the phone it got even better.

50 loses because he rents a house & ho's for a diss video

Haha... I haven't watched the video, but that's a terrible look.

• i gotta disagree with most of yall. not that it matters, but...50 renting ? he bought mike tysons crib.
    "i wont destroy dipset"..." camron you better learn how to talk to me" the end is the best 4 sho.
    when was the last time cam had a good record out ? club wise i think i end up runnin 3 cam records if ever, horse n carriage,oh boy and the roxanne joint. thats it.
    imo, cam looked like a fool on the air, they had to cut him off cuz he just kept flapping his gums.
    seemed like it was a pissing contest he wanted, clearly 50 will win that.
    its no secret that dudes name is curtis, i didnt think it was that funny.

• Wow imagine that... 50cent is about to drop and album and he... get this... starts Beef... Dude needs to give it a rest. Plus how is he going to make a diss video with half of it being 1/2 naked models. I mean that was the highlight for me, but what does that have to do with dissing or videobeefing with Cam? Such a bad look.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

"Boobiddy boopin"

"Boobiddy boopin"

I liked how he tagged on the ad for Young Buck's album at the begining also
    As well as the appropriating the scene from "Paid In Full" where he said he(Cam) would snitch on Dudes from Dc and not give up his Harlem peeps.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

Haha... I haven't watched the video, but that's a terrible look.

the stupid light boxes effect were also unnecessary out of place and distracting
    whoever came up with the concept for this video needs to seriously reconsider his profession

• 50 was funny on the radio with Styles but when Cam got on the phone it got even better.

I'm pretty sure that was his own crib in suburban Connecticut.

Not saying it's paid for or anything, but prolly not rented.

That said, the girls, rims and "making it rain" had little to do with dissing Cam at all. It seems our friend 50 has trouble staying "on message."

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

• I know are opinions are a little different then who listens to this. I went over to allhiphop.com and the people that matter to these guys 14-22 year olds are saying it's a wrap for Cam, and most saying that are dipset stans. Anywasys, they're siding with 50.

I'm crazy....

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

"Sage Francis tells us why he's mad"

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    You got an mp3 of this?

50 loses because he sounds like he takes it all completely seriously.

You obviously didn't listen to the diss song.
    He sounds like he having fun to me especially at the end of it where he's just "shit talkin" as they say.

You got an mp3 of this?

Hot97 may have it on their site.

He sounds like he having fun to me especially at the end of it where he's just "shit talkin" as they say.

Kay Slay played it three times last night--I found 50's attempts at lightheartedness utterly unconvincing. It's a very bad look.

Kay Slay played it three times last night--I found 50's attempts at lightheartedness utterly unconvincing. It's a very bad look.

You sound like a CamRon sympathizer.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    heres the radio encounter

http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/?ID=1201

• Cam's intro/outro game is unfuckwidable. I think he is going to emerge triumphant

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    Cam's intro/outro game is unfuckwidable. I think he is going to emerge triumphant
    this is true. plus you can't beat cam when he resorts to playground tactics sayin rappers look like muppets and shit.