What yall listening pre-Superbowl Sunday?

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
I'm really feeling the Lebron Brothers best of, that I picked up on Ebay. This is just some straight up good music. Groovy, but at the same time great song-writing, and enough pop elements to keep my interest. On the other hand, I overloaded on funk, and am slowly digesting that stuff...

Comments

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Yuichi,

I'm just lazin' around listening to the "Icarus" LP by Paul Winter's Winter Consort. I'm about to get ready to go to a Super Bowl party. Go Colts!!! I'd love to see Tony Dungy get the trophy will all he's been through. Sentimental favorite.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

• Just lying around with the stereo on and the volume turned down on the Super Bowl (as long as the Chicago Bearsc are in the lead, that's all I need to know). So far, it's been mainly singles:

- Hues Corporation "Rockin' Soul" (RCA - the soundalike followup to "Rock The Boat," and a lot better than I remember it)
    - Darrow Fletcher "My Judgement Day" (Groovy)
    - Chicago Pete "The Fire Is Gone"/"Early Morning Blues" (Blues Unlimited)
    - Joe Carson "Double Life"/"Fort Worth Jail" (Liberty)
    - Thomas East "Funky Music" (Lion)
    - Wayne Carter & Organ Twisters "Peter In Or Out"/"Let's Run Away From The World" (Mootrey's Studios)
    - Piano C. Red "Wish Me Well"/"Flat Foot Boogie" (Dawn-S Enterprises)

• Watching UFC 67 vids, missed it last night.

Listening to: Bob Marley - Kaya, Slum Village - Fantastic vol 2, Four Tet - Rounds, + new Sean Price. It's really a lazy sunday.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

I got this a while ago and haven't really listened to it...Checking it out b4 kickoff...

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Im not really listenin but chillin in this fine ass hotel...

did someone say Superbowl????